Brizzleblue

Jose Mourinho thread

So basically he’s going to throw a strop and be a moody bastard every time the club doesn’t spend millions every summer? I wonder how much longer Woodword will take this. 

Whatever happens at Utd, I hope he leaves England and go somewhere else. Apart from his sh*t football, could do without hearing any moody tantrums from him. Seems like even the press who use to worship him now ansolutely despise him. 

On 22/08/2018 at 23:31, Scott said:

3 years gone and we still talk about him. Legend I'd say.

He’s our greatest ever manager still managing in the league with the biggest club in England right now so of course we’ll talk about him. 

8 hours ago, Drogbaholic said:

So basically he’s going to throw a strop and be a moody bastard every time the club doesn’t spend millions every summer? I wonder how much longer Woodword will take this. 

Whatever happens at Utd, I hope he leaves England and go somewhere else. Apart from his sh*t football, could do without hearing any moody tantrums from him. Seems like even the press who use to worship him now ansolutely despise him. 

Joking ain't you? I hope he stays at United for many years to come.

His style is just out-dated, I think it's fair to say he won't last this season, not just because of superstition about a 3rd season syndrome he has. But if your own Director of Football says "No, these targets are not good enough and we have better players than what you're requesting" that's pretty worrying. How can you employ a man to manage your football team who you think is extremely inadequate at making transfers. 

The players Jose was linked with, it kind of reminded me of Conte just not as bad. He wants to sign defensive players, workhorses and players who must be in their prime and fully developed. He already has a bunch of great talents in his side and he wants to replace them with 29-year-olds and above who'll do nothing but just run around the pitch for him. 

I also think his recent bad signings and letting go of players who've turned out to be world beaters is haunting him a bit, Fred doesn't even look like an upgrade on Tom Cleverly at the moment, albeit just two games. 

Mourinho turned up half an hour early with many of the media not even there and answered 13 questions in just over four minutes.

Entire #MUFC press conference was just over 8 minutes long, and ended 22 minutes before it was due to start.

4 hours ago, mojo said:

Mourinho turned up half an hour early with many of the media not even there and answered 13 questions in just over four minutes.

Entire #MUFC press conference was just over 8 minutes long, and ended 22 minutes before it was due to start.

Doesn't miss a trick does he?

22 hours ago, Munkworth said:

Rumours doing the rounds that United want to replace him with Conte. Don’t they learn from our mistakes? :laugh2:

Lmao. Replace a whinging manager who throws in the towel when he doesn’t get his transfer targets with exactly the same manager. Good one :laugh2:

You would think Jose would try and reverse his 3rd season meltdown wouldn’t you. It’s been talked about enough. Instead, he seems hell-bent on walking straight into it. 

Edited by JM7

2 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

The Mourinho meltdown is coming into full swing and my god it is going to be glorious. 

I think he'll be gone by November. 

already the #MouinhoOut is trending on twitter - I believe this is the scene in many households around the Globe

If you're telling me you aren't enjoying this you're sick in the head or you're lying. 

United fans tried to rub this in our faces for years, I'm loving the idea that this is Jose's worst spell ever at a club, I'm loving it and I'm not going to deny that. 

Mourinho completely lost it in the post match press conference. Held up three fingers ranting about how many PL titles he's won and then proceeded to storm out repeating the word "Respect".

34 minutes ago, Chelsbear said:

Mourinho once again causing division. Look at the United fanbase in the comments, they're either making excuses for him or begging for him to be sacked. 

It's crazy how they can make excuses for someone who's had this much money to spend. Are they aware that he signed the likes of Lindelof and Bailly? They're flops and who's fault is that exactly? Mourinho's. Yes, it's not his fault because Woodward wouldn't let him go out and waste more money on players. If your transfer targets are so bad that a CEO of your football club actually says "Hang on, we have better players than these, I'm not getting them" you know there's an issue, he wanted to spend about 60 million on Willian for pete sakes. People knock Van Gaal but he at least established a lot of players in that team and left some good talents for the next manager to come in and use them, the only player who's improved under Mourinho is Lingard, he's the only one. 

Sanchez is not looking that good (not by his Arsenal standards anyway), Pogba is a luxury player who isn't doing well in his current role, he needs to be carried, Matic is what he was at Chelsea limited. Herrera has surprisingly got worse, he's a player who I actually rated years ago at Athletic and Van Gaal, their defence is a shambles, no good wingbacks, no good centrebacks. Lukaku is Lukaku, rubbish without any kind of service, and Fred doesn't exactly look great either. It's only Lingard who stands out in that team for me. 

On 31/07/2018 at 12:46, Scott Harris said:

He gives them no confidence at all. Imagine if he was coaching a mid table / bottom table team, he would get them relegated for sure. He's not a coach that will lift you when things are going wrong, not anymore he isn't. Even back when we could have won the title in 2013/14, he still played us down and said we weren't good enough. If he showed (or is it shown? will correct me i'm sure :biggrin:) the same confidence in our team that he had the following season, we may have won it.

He's done for as a coach at the top level. 

For the sake of his health and reputation he needs to take time away from the game.

If someone told me in 2008 that ten years from now Jose Mourinho would be at Man.United and i would be hoping he stays and likely will be as gutted as when he left us the first time if/when he goes, i would have got the person who told me permanently sectioned.

I'm enjoying Utd's demise, not so much Mourinho's...he's lost his magic...we certainly had him at his best...he was still operating at a high level 2013-15 (title win), but his decline has been rapid since throwing his toys out the Pram in summer of 2015

2 hours ago, The Brit said:

I'm enjoying Utd's demise, not so much Mourinho's...he's lost his magic...we certainly had him at his best...he was still operating at a high level 2013-15 (title win), but his decline has been rapid since throwing his toys out the Pram in summer of 2015

You mean Hazard was operating at a high level with help from Mourinhos defense (Ok Ok Cesc + Costa as well).

He just hasnt kept up with the times and the fact that hes doing his best scouser imitation and having a lecture on his history and the lack of respect he gets even thoigh he finished above so and so last year shows that he just doesnt get it. Its not enough to finish second anymore, fans dont care if its 2nd, 3rd or 4th if you play the kind of football Mourinho does. He just doesnt know how to play that kind of football, he never will snd its too late to start changing his stripes at this point