Jose Mourinho thread

Sad to see. Things just turned so messed up so quickly.

From dreaming of an empire of success following the title win, to this.

I did express frustration at Jose, but I didn't want the man gone. Just wanted to see him really shake things up.

Really was here as a manager and a fan, so makes it all the worse, especially after all the success.

To be honest, the people on here who seem to be revelling in his sacking, Chelsea FC were miles off a title win until he came back and took the club back to the top in two seasons.

Didn't look like getting a sniff of the title till then. He deserved till the end of the season at least.

Ah well... Never a dull moment is there, with this club?

Edited by GhostOfDembaPast

It´s a shame to sack him. Without him we wouldn´t be, what we are. All the best to you, José. We´ll never forget you.

I hope our well paid players start to concentrate on what they should do - to fight, to play football and to win for the club. Nothing else counts, no excuses anymore.

Whoever is going to follow, he won´t have an easy job. I hope we´ll see Gus again, may be Guardiola later.

But, please, beware of Ex - Liverpudlians, fat or slim.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/12052507/Jose-Mourinho-has-had-limitations-exposed-at-Chelsea.html

I agree with a lot of what is said in this article. Particularly about players who have been moved out, who arguably form a collective basis for a squad of higher quality than that which we currently have at our disposal.

Im surprised more people on here arent concerned at the state of our first team squad.

40 years supporting club, been going since 1983, and after going on Monday night, I can safely say the hatred I have for those spineless cowards in blue shirts is immense at moment, I just got in was told of the news from 21 and 19 yr old sons, we all as one blame the players, now to bin hazard, Oscar and Diego, spoilt overated twats, those three not in the same league as Nevin, Zola, and didier as players or men.

I have said for a week it was going down and I belive in my heart, it was led by Costa and Hazard. Jose is brilliant but was being a bit of a dick these last couple of months. It started with Costa. The word is he was being treated differently but I think some off the players were getting fed up with him fighting rather than playing football. A couple of the players fell out and then it spiraled downhill from there, and JOSE was dragged down with it. So here we go again. A new era. At least it isn't boring. Sadly we are going to have to wait until June before Pep Guardiola joins us!!!! Eva back next week!

Maybe this will humble him a bit. He was a real ass all season when talking to the media after games and some before. He forgot it was us that was watching and we wanted to hear what he had to say...... 

Thanks for all you have Done for Chelsea Jose. You are a legend; our No1.

Its impossible. Ive never bought into the 'dynasty' thing. And It simply cant happen with Jose.

A brilliant manager but one with a shelf life.

There will be no 'Mourinho dynasty' anywhere. His methods dicate this.

In fact in this country i think we are obssessed with this type of thing because of Wenger and SAF. They are excpetions. 3-4 years in the norm for a football manager at any club these days no matter how big and how good you become... Look at Barcelona and Bayern for instance.

Yep, nailed it.  This was always the case with Jose.  Comes in, siege mentality, gets everyone on side, and certainly has favourites.  But, he's never, ever building a dynasty.

I loved Jose, was glad when he came back, but I also remember at the end of his first tenure thinking "it's probably best if this guy leaves."  I don't necessarily think that this time around, but it reinforces that he's a 3-4 year manager, at any one club, ever.  He'll go somewhere else, win with them, and move on.  Some players will love him, others will hate him and react differently to his methods.

Thank you for everything, Jose.

Can all the people saying jose never builds a dynasty realise no manager at chelsea under roman has!

In his first spell here he was wrongly sacked after a bad run of results. At inter he chose to leave to go to madrid. At madrid he was in a similiar position to the one he was at here. Having a chairman who gives no f**ks about long term stability and is in the hiring and firing business.

Under roman I can assure you now no manager will every build a dynasty at this club. Jose was up for it but we shut him down 6 months after winning the title

Who has since Alex Ferguson to be fair, I don't think Wenger can count cause his Arsenal teams in the last decade have been shadows of his title winning sides. I think it's just modern football, the long term manager is dead.

Wenger, Fergie wannabe. Sir Alex zeigeist has passed sadly. If anyone was going to emulate it was Mou imho. Sad times.

Can all the people saying jose never builds a dynasty realise no manager at chelsea under roman has!

In his first spell here he was wrongly sacked after a bad run of results. At inter he chose to leave to go to madrid. At madrid he was in a similiar position to the one he was at here. Having a chairman who gives no f**ks about long term stability and is in the hiring and firing business.

Under roman I can assure you now no manager will every build a dynasty at this club. Jose was up for it but we shut him down 6 months after winning the title

Possibly true, but just look at the evidence regarding Jose. A dynasty was never going to happen, and never will with him unless he dramtically changes how he works (which he wont!). Same thing will happen in his next job.

They say the football club you support runs in your blood and you have to continue supporting them through thick and thin.

Until now I've believed in that.

In my 25 years of supporting chelsea I've rarely felt like this. Feel like all my passion for the club has just disappeared. Temporary i'm sure but horrible feeling none the less