Jose Mourinho thread

Brizzleblue

Whatever I saw of them, I didn't think they should be getting more playing time. What's done is done.

Was just saying you can't really judge players on 10mins here, game there. Players need consistency and to be given a chance. But if the manager don't rate them like Salah, Cuadrado, Moses, KDB etc then it don't matter anyway.

Was just saying you can't really judge players on 10mins here, game there. Players need consistency and to be given a chance. But if the manager don't rate them like Salah, Cuadrado, Moses, KDB etc then it don't matter anyway.

Fair enough. I just don't think those sort of players will do well in the PL as they are easily muscled off the ball and not much time is awarded. Maybe this is my SWP hurt speaking. Edited by JoseBlues

Fair enough. I just don't think those sort of players will do well in the PL as they are easily muscled off the ball and not much time is awarded. Maybe this is my SWP hurt speaking.

Mahrez is as light as f**k, but it doesn't seem to affect his game much.

This can of worms must be opened everyday. Pls mod lock or delete thread.

hehe....the irony.

&, some what incredibly, newbie then asks the mods to censor or entirely erase a vital part of the recent history of the club on this site where there is an on-going fervent discussion. what an immense joke you are.

I specified talented :) I am sure Messi will still be good in the PL. Salah and Cuadrado mostly rely on speed.

Sorry, i must have missed where you specified talent. I thought you were saying they were too light weight.

Both have looked talented enough in Serie A this season though.

Edited by chef

Sorry, i must have missed where you specified talent. I thought you were saying they were too light weight.

Both have looked talented enough in Serie A this season though.

In my previous post. Serie A offers a lot more time to their players and is much slower. That is why speed merchants do well there. Can you think of the last person who came from the Italian league to the PL and did well?

In my previous post. Serie A offers a lot more time to their players and is much slower. That is why speed merchants do well there. Can you think of the last person who came from the Italian league to the PL and did well?

Coutinho?

hehe....the irony.

&, some what incredibly, newbie then asks the mods to censor or entirely erase a vital part of the recent history of the club on this site where there is an on-going fervent discussion. what an immense joke you are.

>Jose sacked thread

>Jose f*g says it's vital part of recent history

Ok then. I know I'm a fish but gimme a break. You didn't put any effort into this baiting, did you?. Really weak, I'm disappointed. Try harder mate next time and who knows I might fully indulge you. Nice word processing skills with that post over the weekend.

post-14936-0-30216800-1458000218_thumb.png

Edited by lesblues

Italy has always favoured speed merchants with no skill. That is why they do so well there. In PL, they will revert back to type. But whatever.

That's not true, they might get one good season in but after that they are sussed out pretty quickly. Wingers in general tend to flop in Serie A due the tactical defending, you have to be pretty good or be played in the perfect system to be a success over there as a winger. 

Edited by Remodez

well...as you recall I was onto your dirge from day one - last October was the first time you posted on the site wasn't it? 

nowadays I rarely bother with you since you rarely have anything of value to say - mostly you either parrot the bleedin obvious or the tabloids.

but I'll always react to those who seek to censor this site and regardless of whether they're lightweights or otherwise. 

well...as you recall I was onto your dirge from day one - last October was the first time you posted on the site wasn't it?

nowadays I rarely bother with you since you rarely have anything of value to say - mostly you either parrot the bleedin obvious or the tabloids.

but I'll always react to those who seek to censor this site and regardless of whether they're lightweights or otherwise.

No mate ,don't get desperate to score a point, its embarrassing. Thanks for taking my bait though and posting this heartfelt reply. I just added 'gullible' to your growing qualities. Also Thanks for reminding me of when I posted first and the quality of my posts these days, shows you check up on me. I'm touched.

post-14936-0-86488900-1458001756_thumb.png

Shaqiri?

Darmian (sort of)

Various Watford players

Coutinho?

Fair shout. But Coutinho played in Spain the year before he moved to the PL and didn't perform well in the Inter side.

That's not true, they might get one good season in but after that they are sussed out pretty quickly. Wingers in general tend to flop in Serie A due the tactical defending, you have to be pretty good or be played in the perfect system to be a success over there as a winger.

I don't agree with that. Even a wing back like Evra who was discarded by United managed to do well there. Technical yes but less talented people like Salah make use of the slow pace with their speed. Doesn't help that there is only one good side there.

Shaqiri?

Darmian (sort of)

Various Watford players

Come on. I said been really successful. Dramian did start off bright but then has been terrible. Shaqiri, although not great, i do like him but he was always a Bayern product with about 10 appearances in inter. Really can't say he shifted from that league.

Come on. I said been really successful. Dramian did start off bright but then has been terrible. Shaqiri, although not great, i do like him but he was always a Bayern product with about 10 appearances in inter. Really can't say he shifted from that league.

In the post I responded to you said 'did well'. You may well have phrased it otherwise elsewhere but judging by the recent tone of the debate and what I have come to expect from José threads I really can't be bothered wading through it.

Shaqiri's success at Stoke and failure to make an impact at Inter doesn't exactly suggest that Serie A is the weaker league.

You are right that Darmian hasn't set the world alight, but I think he is a very talented player who has (to some extent) been the victim of his side's form as well as the victim of being shunted around various positions. It is perfectly natural that a defender might need time to adjust.

>Jose sacked thread

>Jose f*g says it's vital part of recent history

Ok then. I know I'm a fish but gimme a break. You didn't put any effort into this baiting, did you?. Really weak, I'm disappointed. Try harder mate next time and who knows I might fully indulge you. Nice word processing skills with that post over the weekend.

No mate ,don't get desperate to score a point, its embarrassing. Thanks for taking my bait though and posting this heartfelt reply. I just added 'gullible' to your growing qualities. Also Thanks for reminding me of when I posted first and the quality of my posts these days, shows you check up on me. I'm touched.

Is there really any need to add the memes ( or whatever they are called these days ) in your posts ? I really find it quite annoying.

Mata, Schurrle, KDB, Lukaku, Luiz, Luis, Bertrand, Salah, Cuadrado etc

Would all he handy players right now, to bad they were deemed not good enough.

Except that isn't why some of them were sold.

I'll give you a lot of people deeming players not good enough for not being the best in the world in their best position, but some of these players were rubbish, some fetched huge transfer fees and some just wanted to leave.

Only Salah and Cuadrado fit your criteria.

Except that isn't why some of them were sold.

I'll give you a lot of people deeming players not good enough for not being the best in the world in their best position, but some of these players were rubbish, some fetched huge transfer fees and some just wanted to leave.

Only Salah and Cuadrado fit your criteria.

They were all viewed as fringe players and were sold accordling.

If they were viewed as first team players they would still be here.

True, but then again Hiddink has mainly only played teams in the bottom half of the table and has only beaten one top table side....Arsenal.

It is top 4 form technically, but with 7 draws in 13 games..... and again, mainly against bottom table teams...............I saw thats more an indictment of the quality of the top teams in the BPL right now rather than accurate assessment of how much better CFC has been since mid-December.

As opposed to losing to the mighty title contenders known as Bournemouth and Crystal Palace?

I don't agree with that. Even a wing back like Evra who was discarded by United managed to do well there. Technical yes but less talented people like Salah make use of the slow pace with their speed. Doesn't help that there is only one good side there.

Serie A rely heavily on wingbacks to provide width which is why a player like Evra can shine in that league.

What other fast wingers are you reffering to exactly? Like I said, you'll get one or two wingers who get in a good season (Remember the second coming of Neved in Krasic? Remember Gervinho?) but they get figured out quickly. I think the reason it's not happened to Salah (although saying that, in the second half of last season defenders did suss him out and he became last effective) is because he's effectively playing as a second striker in Roma's system.