Jose Mourinho thread

One thing I'll love about some people (and this is mainly on Twitter as I've not read the longer posts here) is that somehow they know 100% what happened. Insane, lottery numbers please.

To be fair it's pretty easy to know which lottery numbers have happened.

The big question of course is, what happens next?

Possibly true, but just look at the evidence regarding Jose. A dynasty was never going to happen, and never will with him unless he dramtically changes how he works (which he wont!). Same thing will happen in his next job.

What's the evidence? He slags referees of (Fergie done the same)

He slags his players of when they under perform ( Fergie done the same)

With managers like jose and fergie the owner has to ride out the first bad spell they come across because it then lets the players know that it won't be the manager taking the blame it will be them. If we could of got to the end of the season and finished mid table like we will do and would of done under jose then it sends a message to players coming in and those already at the club. Jose is the boss and no one else. It squashes the player power.

That is how dynastys are built my friend

Edited by Bluehatter

When Wenger leaves, I'll put the rivalry aside and show respect, just like I did with Fergie, undoubtedly a legend, people are showing no respect to Mourinho, in this day and age respect is a rare thing. Of coarse Mourinho was intensely disliked, but still it's nice to see that Liverpool fans being full of ‘class’ is just a myth, they really embarrass themeselves at times, the same can be said for the rest of the sad tossers, I've no doubt that Pellegrini will be sacked at some stage, Pool obviously already sacked Brenden, so what they have to laugh about is beyond me, as far as Van Gaal is concerned, he's not far off from walking the plank himself.

I've thought that today's event might happen for about one week. That said, it is a shock. In all honesty, the turnaround in CFC's fortunes is one of the biggest surprises in football in my lifetime. I still can't get my head around it.

I am sorry that Jose has gone. I'm sorry for you chaps too as I know he meant and means a lot to most of you.

What's the evidence? He slags referees of (Fergie done the same)

He slags his players of when they under perform ( Fergie done the same)

With managers like jose and fergie the owner has to ride out the first bad spell they come across because it then lets the players know that it won't be the manager taking the blame it will be them. If we could of got to the end of the season and finished mid table like we will do and would of done under jose then it sends a message to players coming in and those already at the club. Jose is the boss and no one else. It squashes the player power.

That is how dynastys are built my friend

I'll come back to you when Jose builds his first one then but until then I won't be holding my breath.

He was in a mess and had no answers to it. The conduct of the players didn't help but ther was no way back for him and things would likely have got worse. You just can't compare the situation to something that happened with Fergurson a quarter of a century ago - its a different game now and the players hold all the power.

I loved the guy just as much as you did it and just as much as everyone else did but the club called this one just right.

Time to get up dust off and hopefully move forward with unity.

I'll come back to you when Jose builds his first one then but until then I won't be holding my breath.

He was in a mess and had no answers to it. The conduct of the players didn't help but ther was no way back for him and things would likely have got worse. You just can't compare the situation to something that happened with Fergurson a quarter of a century ago - its a different game now and the players hold all the power.

I loved the guy just as much as you did it and just as much as everyone else did but the club called this one just right.

Time to get up dust off and hopefully move forward with unity.

Jose probably won't build a dynasty unless he goes back to inter. He has openly said in the past the only 3 clubs he has a special love for are chelsea, inter and porto. If he doesn't have that special connection with a club he won't want to stay longer than 3 years. Chelsea was the club to do it at but our owner blew it at the first sign of trouble. 

There is no chance we would of gone down with him and without him so why not just ride the season out? Bad season happens 

f**king fuming. Absolutely f**king livid. what a complete and utter f**king disgrace. ok fair enough if you dont think hes good enough anymore but the way this has come about is disgusting to say the least. a 10 minute meeting?! are you f**king kidding me? are they taking the f**king piss? and then the club chat more bullsh*t saying it was 'mutual consent'. f**king bollocks. hes been sacked. jose has made it clear he would never walk out on chelsea, and if he was going to he would of already of done it before today. 

What the biggest injustice is that the board didnt listen to him and he has taken the blame and the punishment for them. Cech to Arsenal, all the crap signings that were brought in over the summer, etc. Ok, Jose as at fault but not as much as the players and especially the board.

The ONLY way Chelsea can possibly come even remotely close to making up for this is by getting in Simeone, Guardiola, or at a push Ancelotti if not now then at the end of the season. 

But what pisses me off the most is HOW he has been sacked. Like I say, a 10 minute meeting and then the board try to cover their arses by claiming it was 'mutual consent'. f**k off. 

They say the football club you support runs in your blood and you have to continue supporting them through thick and thin.

Until now I've believed in that.

Can't describe it better. A lifetime of support just feels empty right now, the love for the game just feel pointless.

We lost something that we're probably never getting back. This type of connection, the special bond is never happening again. Owner, board, staff, players, simply unforgivable.

Interesting stats article that shows just how bad we we've been this season. This is statistically our worst season EVER after 16 games played. 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/managers/jose-mourinho/12056481/Jose-Mourinho-sacked-Just-how-bad-has-this-season-been-for-Chelsea.html

Within the context of our most successful manager in 110 years.

f**king fuming. Absolutely f**king livid. what a complete and utter f**king disgrace. ok fair enough if you dont think hes good enough anymore but the way this has come about is disgusting to say the least. a 10 minute meeting?! are you f**king kidding me? are they taking the f**king piss? and then the club chat more bullsh*t saying it was 'mutual consent'. f**king bollocks. hes been sacked. jose has made it clear he would never walk out on chelsea, and if he was going to he would of already of done it before today. 

What the biggest injustice is that the board didnt listen to him and he has taken the blame and the punishment for them. Cech to Arsenal, all the crap signings that were brought in over the summer, etc. Ok, Jose as at fault but not as much as the players and especially the board.

The ONLY way Chelsea can possibly come even remotely close to making up for this is by getting in Simeone, Guardiola, or at a push Ancelotti if not now then at the end of the season. 

But what pisses me off the most is HOW he has been sacked. Like I say, a 10 minute meeting and then the board try to cover their arses by claiming it was 'mutual consent'. f**k off. 

Its not like we don't have a history, Ancelotti stabbed in the everton tunnel, absolutely no class when dealing with our managers, its about time Roman said something to the fans, cannot keep getting his yes men to offer a few crumbs for the baying masses, we deserve more for our undying sevitude to our Russian big dog...

Calm down, bud. I feel your pain, and yes the board could have made better decisions in the transfer window, but the fact is we already had a really good squad at our disposal. The players who left were adequately replaced.

Cech left to Arsenal and was replaced by Begovic, who is one of the best keepers in the league. Besides, Cech to Arsenal does not = 16th place with THIS squad. You might not like the fact he's gone, but difficult to argue with the reasoning behind it. There's bad and there's just unacceptable. It's been unacceptable. 

Edited by The Liquidator

Right decision. In the end, there was no other choice left, really. I'm certain that Roman and the board were desperate for Jose to turn things around but by now only the most blinded Mourinho fans were hoping against hope that he could still do it. 

I also can't stand the posting about how player power prevailed again. In modern football three seasons is probably your average length of a stint for most managers at any one club, there are plenty who don't even last that long. In most cases it doesn't occur to the supporters to blame player power, it's just how things work in this business. There are exceptions, like Fergie and Wenger, but nothing in otherwise very impressive JM's managerial record would suggest that he's capable of building a long term project, be that Chelsea or somewhere else.

I can understand the suppporters being gutted, because they love him and they know it's the end for Jose/Chelsea story. No one could have imagined something like that only four months ago. Now it's the reality and it was the right thing to do, all things considered. 

Thanks for the memories Jose. Time to move on.

Sorry to hear about JM

Chelsea have just sacked one of the best Managers in the world.

On Monday, the game could have gone either way. Chelsea could have won if we had not cleared it off the goal line. The first half Chelsea were sh*t but you came out and the last 30 minutes or so you played like champions and we held on, Just.

Maybe he lost the dressing room, but Chelsea no longer has Drogba, Lampard and JT is past it and Jose has not been allowed to build. 

Good Luck to Chelsea for the rest of the season and Good luck to Jose whereever he ends up. Hope it is at another Premiership club

I am really angry because i don't think there is any point in firing him now.Couple of month ago would have meant that we were trying to salvage our season.I really think he deserved at least one transfer window.Now pep would most likely go to city,jose to utd,ancelloti to bayern and if simeone doesn't move,who will we hire?

Sorry to hear about JM

Chelsea have just sacked one of the best Managers in the world.

On Monday, the game could have gone either way. Chelsea could have won if we had not cleared it off the goal line. The first half Chelsea were sh*t but you came out and the last 30 minutes or so you played like champions and we held on, Just.

Maybe he lost the dressing room, but Chelsea no longer has Drogba, Lampard and JT is past it and Jose has not been allowed to build. 

Good Luck to Chelsea for the rest of the season and Good luck to Jose whereever he ends up. Hope it is at another Premiership club

You Sir are a gent, I'd like to clone you.