Jose Mourinho thread

That's exactly how I feel. Been supporting the club since I was old enough. I was born and bred in the area and it felt a massive part of me. Now it just feels soulless and I feel empty.

Soulless is the exact word I've been looking for. I don't feel a connection with anyone at the club apart from jt and his time is coming to an end aswell. What is our club turning in to

Calm down, bud. I feel your pain, and yes the board could have made better decisions in the transfer window, but the fact is we already had a really good squad at our disposal. The players who left were adequately replaced.

Cech left to Arsenal and was replaced by Begovic, who is one of the best keepers in the league. Besides, Cech to Arsenal does not = 16th place with THIS squad. You might not like the fact he's gone, but difficult to argue with the reasoning behind it. There's bad and there's just unacceptable. It's been unacceptable. 

No im not annoyed that we let Cech go, im annoyed that we let him go to Arsenal. Jose warned the board not to but they ignored him. 

Yes he needs to take a break and come back as an ambassador of the game. Not just a manager that is successful. Someone that enhances the game of football. Controversy gets old. Come back and give the refs a break. Talk to the media with some respect. Praise the plays for the wins and take the blame for loses. That's what a true leader would do after all these years of turmoil in his life. Maybe come back and play a different game instead of the same old same old. It wins games/cups but it's not that entertaining. Maybe he could take over Northampton and turn them into a Bournemouth or Leicester

Feels like they care more about Jose than they do about Chelsea. Ridiculous.

Or they really do care more about Chelsea and just feel Mourinho is still the best man for the job and that a squad of underperformers should of been dealt with before sacking the most successful manager this club has ever seen....and in terms of most successful, I mean half of our major trophies were won under this man.

01_17171425_00c946_2608881a.jpg

This should not be how his Chelsea career end...

In my opinion, the club should have taken steps to protect Jose's and the club's dignity. This is an image that should not have appeared. Could he not have left anonymously by car or might they have even arranged for him to leave Cobham by helicopter? 

Feels like they care more about Jose than they do about Chelsea. Ridiculous.

you need to understand that Jose was a huge part of Cheksea. We are not talking about some player but a manages who won PL 3 times with the club. He's been completely dedicated to the club and he loved it.

That's why we care about Jose!!!!

Edited by Michael440

Big f**kin mistake....again. What other club would sack one of the best managers in world football & the the season after that manager had delivered the title? Well, Real would I suppose. Is that how we want our club run?!? I'm truly appalled by this decision & part of my love for the club has died today. f**king spineless corporate world.

I knew it was coming but it doesn't make it any easier. Really upset right now but a part of me wonders what happens now. Hopefully something positive can spin out of this because this has been really hard to watch. I haven't been following football or Chelsea very long but I struggle to think of a time I had less fun watching a team I supported then I have with Chelsea this season. Everything from the press conferences to performances on the pitch to off the pitch things have made this a slog.

Will it change? I don't know.

Will this be good in the long term? I really have no idea.

Onwards and upwards and a deep heartfelt thank you to Jose who I am gutted for. I think you can say a lot about him but I don't think it would be fair to question his love of this club. I'm sure the anger and hurt we are feeling pales to his own.

I am gutted, he deserved till the end of the season. He earned it, i think the blame can be shared around everyone. Board, Jose, players have all made big mistakes.

I full expect him to go to United at the end of the season, there is already reliable sources confirming their interest. He will learn from his mistakes and it will make them stronger.

Sad day, 6 months ago we thought the next few years would be the start of great things. Now we are back to the rebuilding process with a lack of world class managers and we potentially just sacked the best.

I am gutted, he deserved till the end of the season. He earned it, i think the blame can be shared around everyone. Board, Jose, players have all made big mistakes.

I full expect him to go to United at the end of the season, there is already reliable sources confirming their interest. He will learn from his mistakes and it will make them stronger.

Sad day, 6 months ago we thought the next few years would be the start of great things. Now we are back to the rebuilding process with a lack of world class managers and we potentially just sacked the best.

I think we all have to accept that every part involved made mistakes this season and in the build up to it.  I suppose where CFC fans mainly difference is where the balance of those faults lie.

Personally I think it was a fairly even split but that Mourinho, more so than anyone else in the other positions (Roman aside), was the best fit for going forwards.  Greater powers disagreed and while I don't often wish to be wrong, I hope Im wrong in that this is a terrible decision that will come to haunt us in the not too distant future.

Who'd have thought ... I still would like evidence of this 'player conspiracy' - I don't get it. Players must know he is exceptional...

Literally everyone in my office took the piss out of me today, Arsenal fans, United fans even a f**king hull fan was having a field day.

When opposing fans are happy about it, you know it's a mistake!

I found out via text from a MUFC fan who stated he was literally jumping up and down at the prospect of JM being their manager next season.....

Joses God like demeanour must of been hard to play under, i can't recall him ever saying he got things badly wrong, just the players not doing his thing, the chemistry of him and them seemed strangely wrong from near the start of the season, i think Jose has had the hump since Petr was allowed to leave, the Eva scenario, dropping JT, Hammering publicly Hazard, and his spats with Costa, this has conspired to have everyone saying things at Chelsea are going 'Pete Tong', then our season starts freefalling, and week by week we plummeted down the league, with every fan and expert saying its just a blip, and a our return to form is imminent, but no, we stumble from one embarrassing defeat, to another, with a respite in the CL, and then the leicester result which wasn't unexpected, now he's gone, but what were the alternatives to turning our season around?

The man is a true Blue Chelsea God i can not see the logic in letting one of the best managers around go, who do we possibly think is better ? Ok an awful season so far but given time Jose would have turned us around and dug in with the spirit we need to win the Champions League again this season. Stupid Roman do you understand us Chelsea fans at all ?