Michy Batshuayi to Chelsea

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

He seemed to like the interaction with the fans, I saw him reply and comment on a lot of tweets. Perhaps that's why he quit, most may be able to suck it in and move on but if it's the interaction you like and you're getting abused then it's not fun anymore. He's 22 and has just been thrust into the spotlight of the fickle public. I feel sorry for him, regardless if he's a millionaire (or whatever excuse others use to justify why celebrities should happily take abuse) he's just a kid using social media, it's tragic what trolls do to justify their petty little irrelevant existance.

He just posted this on his Facebook page

13680904_1772752142962226_81874092698999

Bonsoir tout le monde, je viens de me rendre compte que mon compte Twitter a sauté, y'a aucun souci ça devrait revenir bientôt mais pour le moment je peux rien n'y faire :) A bientôt là bas ! Michy

Hey everyone, I just found out my Twitter account has been suspended / deleted, but I still don't know what happend ... :( Will be back soon, talk to you there ! Michy

Edited by pacquiao

Иван Станојевић They said you deleted it after some "fans" were complaining that you missed some chances. They are not fans, they are morons, I hope you can feel the love of the blues.

13680904_1772752142962226_81874092698999
Michy Batshuayi Loool no way !! I had more "you're unlucky / you look sharp" than hate :( I dont know why maybe someone hacked me 

He's currently chatting to fans on facebook, he seems like a really nice lad

‘Fans’ giving him abuse on Twitter, not surprised, Twitter is full of scum, bunch of spoilt childish fans on there and I can't believe so many people on that site are gullible enough to believe that these ‘fans’ represent the majority, glad to see he doesn't pay much attention to the hate.

Edited by Floyd25

He has had to deactivate his twitter account after CFC fans abused him after missing chances today. He always interacted with the fans on twitter. Disgraceful behaviour

How do we know it was Chelsea fans sending him abusive tweets ? it could have been a fan of any club really. Anybody can follow someone or send them messages.

I hate Twitter anyway, it's the home for the assholes of the world. It's full of sh*te. Every tweet by somebody is met with some idiot replying in a horrible way.

For perspective let's remember that Raheem Sterling cost £50m. 

he is HG, it already worth 10~15m

and man city have unlimited of money anyway who gives a sh*t

Chelsea if they arent going to buy a proper CB and LB and pay 33.2m to a striker who arent ready to lead the line...i am speechless

he is HG, it already worth 10~15m

and man city have unlimited of money anyway who gives a sh*t

Chelsea if they arent going to buy a proper CB and LB and pay 33.2m to a striker who arent ready to lead the line...i am speechless

He is young, talented and was wanted by other teams. That's why he cost what he cost.

Have a look round the English market, what we paid is hardly a shock.

He is young, talented and was wanted by other teams. That's why he cost what he cost.

Have a look round the English market, what we paid is hardly a shock.

but there are more urgent place we need to reinforce...if they buy someone like hecktor/djasljasfnr, baba again i am speechless..

Whenever i see someone moan about price i'm just going to remind them that Utd are paying over 100m for Pogba..

are you saying Mitchy is 1/3 of the player of pogba...? i think he might only had 1/10 of the ability of pogba...

at least Pogba is already a national team starter...Mitchy is still nowhere be seen

are you saying Mitchy is 1/3 of the player of pogba...? i think he might only had 1/10 of the ability of pogba...

at least Pogba is already a national team starter...Mitchy is still nowhere be seen

You called him a great player and now he is ‘nowhere to be seen’, obviously he isn't Pogba, they don't even play in the same position, Michy hasn't even kicked a ball for us in the new season, as I said Drogba was also bought in from Ligue 1 and written off.

He played for Belgium in the Euros on several occasions and scored a goal . . . He's their 2nd choice striker . . .