JMaher94

Michy Batshuayi to Chelsea

2 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Fact is he still broke down every attack outside of that goal. Look at the bigger picture, champ.

The big picture is this: You're wrong.

3 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Ahh, good argument sir. Once again proving you contribute very little to this forum.

I can post again my arguments, but seeing that you have none to begin with, it doesn't matter, this is your level of response that I made, how does it feel?

22 hours ago, Nibs said:

He's becoming our very own David Fairclough (showing my age there)!

super sub!!!! The youngsters on here will be saying David who? They'll be googling him as we speak.

4 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Fact is he still broke down every attack outside of that goal. Look at the bigger picture, champ.

I'm now confused.  I thought you wanted to have Michy's babies, but I'm getting mixed signals at the moment.  Young people's bromances are very difficult to  understand for us more mature gentlemen.

4 hours ago, yorkleyblue said:

I'm now confused.  I thought you wanted to have Michy's babies, but I'm getting mixed signals at the moment.  Young people's bromances are very difficult to  understand for us more mature gentlemen.

Absolutely adore Michy and think he's the best finisher in the squad. Having said that, can't defend his overall game this season. Breaks down almost every attack. Okay starting cup games, but should only be brought on towards the end of games that matter to grab a goal.

"control" the ball, just about, rolls to left foot, scuffs it. Rinse repeat. 3 times today.

An Abraham injury and we're in serious trouble

Edited by Crapbag

His desperation to impress sometimes leads to poor decision making, like his shot today late in the game, he should have passed it to Hudson-Odoi who was unmarked. Hudson-Odoi has had this problem in recent weeks too. 

They both just need to play their nartural game, you don't necessarily need to score a goal to impress the manager.

His desperation to impress sometimes leads to poor decision making, like his shot today late in the game, he should have passed it to Hudson-Odoi who was unmarked. Hudson-Odoi has had this problem in recent weeks too. 
They both just need to play their nartural game, you don't necessarily need to score a goal to impress the manager.

He's judged in goals and that's why he is trying so hard when he comes on.

5 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Yeah, it's a case of two players eager to make the biggest mark they can at the moment. I think Hudson Odoi has needed that bit of fire under him as in recent games he seemed to have lost a bit of that hunger to impress, that directness, that drive to make things happen.  

7 minutes ago, Brutos said:

I don’t think that’s solely what he’d be judged on, getting an assist by picking the right pass is important as well. Your decision making has to be good which I don’t think Bats is unfortunately.

That is their natural games. Odoi has always been direct and takes it on himself. But he needs to keep that up because he has the potential to be prolific. Batshuayi can't see past his nose so you better savour the moments where he shows a bit of vision.

On 09/11/2019 at 14:51, Brutos said:

Is he? He's already proven competent in that regard it's his quality of general play that's keeping him out of the side.