Welcome N’Golo Kante

Money was always going to have to be that high, especially when guys like Sterling are going for bonkers money.

I doubt anyone is £100 million good but he's a talented footballer and is one of the best midfielders about IMO.

Edited by Chelsbear

Not sure how they managed such a good defensive record last season with kids playing at full back and Blind at CB. A few new players there and they'll be a dangerous side again next year for sure.

As usual Degea was spectacular for them.

I really wouldn't be happy if we signed Pogba for 100m. Paying for the hype.

If I were a manager of any team interested in paying 100m for him, I will abandon him and spend roughly 70 million on Kante, Payet and Witsel. That's money well spent.

i think having all 4 definitely would.

But it wouldn't. Pogba posses more individual talent/quality than any of them and by having him your team you instantly improve your central midfield.

He's an exceptionally talented player, I'm not sure why people try to downplay that.

But it wouldn't. Pogba posses more individual talent/quality than any of them and by having him your team you instantly improve your central midfield.

He's an exceptionally talented player, I'm not sure why people try to downplay that.

of course he is talented, but having 4 players with huge potential is way better then spending huge money on one player who may improve you but isnt going to win you trophies on his own.

Give me Neves, Weigl, Tielemans and Bazoer over Pogba anyday! 

Edited by pacquiao

of course he is talented, but having 4 players with huge potential is way better then spending huge money on one player who may improve you but isnt going to win you trophies on his own.

Give me Neves, Weigl, Tielemans and Bazoer over Pogba anyday!

Pogba is twice the player any of those listed are.

He's one of the best midfielder in the world already when the names you have listed are simply young talented players most know from FIFA or Football Manager.

Pogba is twice the player any of those listed are.

He's one of the best midfielder in the world already when the names you have listed are simply young talented players most know from FIFA or Football Manager.

every knows Pogba is quality no one is questioning his quality its the price tag and i feel spending 100m on 4 of the most talented young midfielders in the world would be better then spending that on Pogba.

There is a reason why Man United are favorites to sign him because they are the only team willing to spend that on Pogba, for most top teams spending 100m on one player means you either have nothing or very little left to spend on other players, and Pogba isnt someone who will win you major trophies virtually on his own, as he goes missing in so many big games, if Man U do sign him, of course he would be brilliant for them but would he be the difference for them week in week out i dont think so. 

Got a feeling United will swoop for Kante if Pogba falls through. I hope negotiations for Pogba drag along until the end of the window.

All the more reason to wrap up the Kante deal now. Especially if Matic is off to Juve as the rumours seem to imply

Payet is 29 and Witsel is a pretty average midfielder IMO, never seen the fuss with him.

Agreed Payet is 29 but if we sign him and Pogba, I can bet it that Payet will outshone him in a Chelsea jersey even though he is older.

Because sometimes he struggles to live up to the hype.