IliyaKrostin

Welcome N’Golo Kante

I would feel sorry for Leicester fans but I'm extremely defensive about my club and their venom towards us is pissing me off. Fuxk you.

It's why i don't celebrate other clubs achieving things. Like when Leicester won the title last season, i was only happy that they won it because it stopped Tottenham and Arsenal. I don't like Leicester, i just dislike them less than Tottenham and Arsenal. It was the same when City beat Liverpool to the title, i wanted City to win because i can't stand Liverpool. 

I will never congratulate another team when they win things, why should i praise a team and say well done to them when they forever talk so much sh*t about Chelsea and call us fans scum and racist ?

It's why i don't celebrate other clubs achieving things. Like when Leicester won the title last season, i was only happy that they won it because it stopped Tottenham and Arsenal. I don't like Leicester, i just dislike them less than Tottenham and Arsenal. It was the same when City beat Liverpool to the title, i wanted City to win because i can't stand Liverpool.

I will never congratulate another team when they win things, why should i praise a team and say well done to them when they forever talk so much sh*t about Chelsea and call us fans scum and racist ?

Great post

I rarely get excited about signings these days ( long time/old fart supporter ) but this one has genuinely cheered me up, a fantastic signing by the club and a big welcome to Chelsea FC, N'Golo.

So many sources are praising this feller and saying what a great addition he will be to our team. Very Happy :good2:

I don't want to sound too negative but aren't we all jumping the gun here?? We are talking about a player who has a 1 good season in the prem. I accept his stats are great etc but we've seen other players have great seasons and then do naff all ever again. Maybe being a bit pessimistic but we've seen too many players who have come on great reputations and done nothing for us. I hope he goes on to be another maka but let's not get too carried away about a player who was playing for Caen a year ago!!

"We identified [Kante] -- me and the club together. I think that he can give a lot to Chelsea to enforce and so on. He's very important for us if we want to play with two central midfielders. He showed in last season he is able to play with another midfield. Also, I think with this player we reinforce our squad."-ESPN

This is a hint we would line up with 442/424?

Agreed.

They are a nothing club to me

Magnificent, fantabulous, awe-inspiring, [insert superlative here] signing. Kanté is a superb player, the best in the league last season, and exactly what we need. This is brilliant business by the club; if he continues playing as he has been we have a potential world-beater on our hands. Generally speaking defensive midfielders don't tend to peak until their late twenties - Kanté is this good and he's only twenty-five. I've [briefly] met him a couple of times and he seems like a very nice chap as well.

Welcome N'Golo, may you have many, many years of glory at Chelsea.

The only downside of this... we have absolutely ripped the heartbeat out of that Leicester side. Who's gonna piss all over Tottenham now?

Wait.. 32mils POUND?!? why the hell we paid way over his breakout clause??? I thought his clause was 20mils?

No, that was never a clause.

This one will improve us.. I'd always like to entertain the idea of quality DM playing sort of what you can call advanced CB and with 3-5-2, he may very well fit in that role..

Now we need to sell either 2 of mikel/matic/oscar for balancing the squad and the club's finance of course..

This one will improve us.. I'd always like to entertain the idea of quality DM playing sort of what you can call advanced CB and with 3-5-2, he may very well fit in that role..

Now we need to sell either 2 of mikel/matic/oscar for balancing the squad and the club's finance of course..

I think it's fair to say that the Kante signing will spell the end for one of those three, me personally i'd see Oscar gone as Mikel will be Ok to be a 'bit part' player and letting Matic go after ONE poor season would be short sighted IMO.