IliyaKrostin

Welcome N’Golo Kante

Wait.. 32mils POUND?!? why the hell we paid way over his breakout clause??? I thought his clause was 20mils?

We still had to make the largest bid. We were against at least 1 other epl team, 1 European team and 1 from China. £32mil is still a bargain for the best player on the epl last season

The papers have linked Riyad Mahrez with a move again from Leicester to Chelsea and he is 5/1 at Sky Bet to head for Stamford Bridge before September 3

Conte has talked glowingly about having cuadrado back. Not sure if he is looking for more wingers.

Though would be a good buy if true.

Conte has talked glowingly about having cuadrado back. Not sure if he is looking for more wingers.

Though would be a good buy if true.

Let's hope Cuadrado tells Conte he doesn't want to stay

I think it's very unlikely we get both Kante and mahrez. He's a great player but would lfc/the rest of the epl really allow us to poach arguably the two best players in the prem?

I think it's very unlikely we get both Kante and mahrez. He's a great player but would lfc/the rest of the epl really allow us to poach arguably the two best players in the prem?

I think José would be in for Mahrez like a shot.

The papers have linked Riyad Mahrez with a move again from Leicester to Chelsea and he is 5/1 at Sky Bet to head for Stamford Bridge before September 3

Actually 5/2 now.

I'm useless with odds but does that mean it's more likely?

Yeah as Barak alluded to, just divide the 1st number by the 2nd, the lower the resulting number is, the more likely it is to happen - just a bookies opinion/maths still though :-)

He's 6/5 to stay at Leicester to put it in perspective.

Hmm I see, actually I still don't get it haha I'm very tired

2-1. If you put one pound on you win 2.

3-1. if you put 1 pound on you win 3. 

the higher the first number compared to the second the bookie believes its less likely to happen.

if it gets to the numbers being the other way round, 1-3 say then you need to put 3 pound on to win 1. so much more likely to happen.

Yeah as Barak alluded to, just divide the 1st number by the 2nd, the lower the resulting number is, the more likely it is to happen - just a bookies opinion/maths still though :-)

He's 6/5 to stay at Leicester to put it in perspective.

Thanks for the explanation.

2-1. If you put one pound on you win 2.

3-1. if you put 1 pound on you win 3.

the higher the first number compared to the second the bookie believes its less likely to happen.

if it gets to the numbers being the other way round, 1-3 say then you need to put 3 pound on to win 1. so much more likely to happen.

Oohhhh now I do see.

Feel abit stupid now

They regulate odds based on incomming bets as well, so if lots of bets come in for Mahrez to join Chelsea, bookies will drop the odds. Its all about movements in the market and very little "first hand knowledge".

Will never see huge amounts of money on these markets though as the limits will be very very low.