Jump to content

IliyaKrostin

Welcome N’Golo Kante


Recommended Posts



On 30/06/2018 at 13:13, Munkworth said:

64B83835-66B0-4726-9E81-C88B508B9276.jpeg

I'm like 95% sure Kante is proof that France has nearly perfected cloning and wisely cloned Makelele instead of creating a clone army and are using some minor plastic surgery/genetic modifying so as to make it not so obvious......beginning to wonder if Mbappe and Henry might have damn near identical DNA too......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With Willian and Hazard both having two years of contract left, and Kante three years. We are sitting pretty on them three, they want out, we want big big bucks. Tibo we cant win we have to sell or lose out.

Kante and Hazard your talking at minimum, quarter of a billion, either euros or pounds, highest valued currency out of the two on the day of contract, all money up front, or f**k right off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, coco said:

With Willian and Hazard both having two years of contract left, and Kante three years. We are sitting pretty on them three, they want out, we want big big bucks. Tibo we cant win we have to sell or lose out.

Kante and Hazard your talking at minimum, quarter of a billion, either euros or pounds, highest valued currency out of the two on the day of contract, all money up front, or f**k right off.

If Hazard and Kante both go to Spain this summer I expect no less than 300million quid and CFC fans get the right, via vote, to determine the next heir to the Spanish throne and it can be outside the royal family.  I think Diego Costa would make a hilarious monarch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Barry Bridges said:

If Hazard and Kante both go to Spain this summer I expect no less than 300million quid and CFC fans get the right, via vote, to determine the next heir to the Spanish throne and it can be outside the royal family.  I think Diego Costa would make a hilarious monarch.

Just the 300m cash up front will do, but more important put Roman in his submarine every transfer window, don't let him surface until it closes. Sarri and Marina run transfer business. Roman returns and goes on Valium until he calms down.......all good, blue heaven.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/07/2018 at 15:49, Barry Bridges said:

I'm like 95% sure Kante is proof that France has nearly perfected cloning and wisely cloned Makelele instead of creating a clone army and are using some minor plastic surgery/genetic modifying so as to make it not so obvious......beginning to wonder if Mbappe and Henry might have damn near identical DNA too......

Might get some stick for this but i actually think Kante is better than Maka was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Might get some stick for this but i actually think Kante is better than Maka was.

I think most would agree with you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, dynamite said:

He got taken off near the end, hope it's not an injury.

Anyway another winners medal to add to the collection, a serial winner.

Wasnt near the end, it was at half time. He was awful as well so might have been a tactical sub

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First half Pobga was no help to him most of the time, as usual he was trying to do the job of two. Croatia were dominating the play and making Kante look overworked. I'm looking forward to seeing him and Jorginho play together, i just have a feeling they will click together. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...