IliyaKrostin

Welcome N’Golo Kante

If we lose Kante it will set us back immensely.  He's honestly our most important player so we need him to sign a long term contract sooner rather than later, especially with these annoying Barca links at the moment.

@Malcolm9 I hope you're right, and for the most part I believe it as well, but it's always worrying when a team like Barca or Real come knocking as most players in the world would love to end up there at some point in their career.

2 minutes ago, Michael said:

@Malcolm9 I hope you're right, and for the most part I believe it as well, but it's always worrying when a team like Barca or Real come knocking as most players in the world would love to end up there at some point in their career.

I understand that, but I just don't find La Liga is as appealing as it used to be. The Premier League now is the most competitive and we have the majority of the best managers here to.

Spain has it's advantages in terms of weather etc, but purely on football we have the strongest league.

3 hours ago, Malcolm9 said:

He's a humble guy and you can tell he enjoys being at the club, I don't think he's after the money or fame. 

It's all assumption. He may enjoy himself and not blab about going another club, doesn't mean he won't be tempted.

The contract he signed says he stays till he's 30yo (2021).

Even the most stupid club would not let him leave before, unless your'e talking a jaw dropping £bid, one that eclipses all other transfers before, in other words piss off Barca !!

13 hours ago, Zeta said:

Poor guy. I'm full of admiration for people dealing with a personal tragedy and yet managing to rise to the occasion. I would just want to lie in a heap on the floor for months.

Edited by Valerie

I genuinely think this Kante transfer stuff is pure silly season. There's absolutely zero reason why we'd want to sell him, he's got 3 years left on his contract and he's absolutely not in any way a prima donna type. He's absolutely irreplaceable to us, so why would we even listen to PSG or any other club?

11 minutes ago, Nibs said:

Wow, the more you hear about Kante the more you appreciate the guy. Hope he is enjoying a well deserved rest. Love the bloke - we are so lucky to have him.

His France teammates are equally appreciative, they sing him a great song ::clap2::

This should be a top top priority for the club making sure he's tied down for another 6 year's

I believe we should reward him with a new contract, can't take him for granted.

He's hands down a real role model for any fan out there, a nice person off the pitch and one of the few with defensive duties that won multiple Player of the year award.