IliyaKrostin

Welcome N’Golo Kante

The most down to earth top class footballer I have ever seen. Never seems to moan, looks like he just enjoys the game, never cheats, never get's in the refs face, never moans if he gives a foul away or is booked, gives everything to the team in every game, everybody seems to love him. For a club that is so hated, we have done well to get the nicest footballer on the planet to play for us :biggrin:

Nobody in the world can dislike Ngolo Kante, nobody, he's the nicest man that ever graced this earth. 

Also, I would like to add I think he's still improving. As a footballer, I can't believe how good he's got. I might get a lot of disagreements here but in his first season I thought pundits used to overrate his ability on the ball, you constantly got the Pogba comparisons (I know, I know, it's stupid to even entertain them, plus they're two completely different players), but he was quite sloppy on the ball whenever he tried to pass it forward, not overly or anything but he was obviously no Cesc Fabregas with it. But that was never his role to begin with, he outshined Matic in almost every area except maybe passing, I would say Matic was just tidier, but now I don't think that's the case at all. I can't believe how good he looks on the ball and I saw the improvements last season, this season in particular and the World Cup he looks like a brand new player but enhanced. 

I don't think any person can say he's not a good attacking player anymore, his runs forward where always good but he's even better these days, when he goes forward things happen and he's much tidier with the ball. Obviously he's not as good or fast on the ball as Jorginho or Kova but he's still an excellent player to have on the attack. 

Forgot Kante in the Hazard thread when I mentioned he could win Ballon D'or. Kante should be in the running this season. He makes every team he's in better and you can see the evidence when his teammates aren't the same without him. 

Pogba would probably give half his salary to have Kante next to him at United. 

6 hours ago, TheChelseaBlues said:

Forgot Kante in the Hazard thread when I mentioned he could win Ballon D'or. Kante should be in the running this season. He makes every team he's in better and you can see the evidence when his teammates aren't the same without him. 

Pogba would probably give half his salary to have Kante next to him at United. 

Unfortunately the modern Ballon D'or isn't really  about the best player in the world any more. No matter how good Kante is they would never give him the prize.  

1 hour ago, kiwi1691 said:

Unfortunately the modern Ballon D'or isn't really  about the best player in the world any more. No matter how good Kante is they would never give him the prize.  

All about how many Instagram followers. Thankfully thats why hazard and kante are still with us.

7 hours ago, EmeraldBlue said:

Does anyone else think his influence is not as noticeable in the new set up?

I would say his duties got split up so his influence seems to be a bit reduced.

I'm kind of annoyed he played the full match when we play West Ham away in a few days, probably should have taken him off at 60min, he deserves some rest. 

Is Drinkwater even in the club's plans? Not even in the Europa League squad.