Welcome N’Golo Kante

Give him whatever he wants. We should do everything we can to get him here, i think he is brilliant. I haven't seen him have a bad game yet. He doesn't even have many average games either, he always seems to have really good games. I said it earlier in the Euro 2016 thread and i'll say it here, he is as close to Makelele as we could possibly get. 

If we miss out on him by not trying our very best to get him, i will be very annoyed.

Big difference in style, playing for Leicester and coming to a 'top team'.

Would of done a lot of shielding and breaking up play in defensive third for foxes. Can he do this higher up the pitch, and offer solid technical ability.

I think there are better options.

I know it's small sample size but if the Romania is anything to go by then absolutely yes.

Nainggolan is neither French nor African.

Then I guess we should also start scouting in Indonesia...

But Kante... makes Matuidi look like a two bit player! BTW Have no idea why Deschamps thought it would be a good idea to field Kante, Pogba and Matuidi. Obviously a very energetic midfield, but the setup stifles creativity a bit.

In any case, there has got to be players of similar ilk out there we just need to scout harder. All these players are french african lol probably we should start scouting in the Congo basin.

If you want a similar player you really need to look at Idrissa Gueye. A finished product unlike Amadou Diawara we are apparently looking at. And only player with comparable workrate and stats to Kante that I know of.

If you want a similar player you really need to look at Idrissa Gueye. A finished product unlike Amadou Diawara we are apparently looking at. And only player with comparable workrate and stats to Kante that I know of.

The Idrissa Gueye that played 35 games for the mighty Villa last year? LOL.

The Idrissa Gueye that played 35 games for the mighty Villa last year? LOL.

Look. We've been here before. Look at his stats. Ask any Aston Villa fan. He was literally the only player in the team that was quality. Don't want him - fine, but remember where Kante was just a couple of seasons ago...

He has a meager 7 mln pounds release clause. Tottenham is set to buy him. So apparently he's good enough for a Champions League team...

Edited by Jon Stakes

Look. We've been here before. Look at his stats. Ask any Aston Villa fan. He was literally the only player in the team that was quality. Don't want him - fine, but remember where Kante was just a couple of seasons ago...

He has a meager 7 mln pounds release clause. Tottenham is set to buy him. So apparently he's good enough for a Champions League team...

He certainly isnt the finished product as you suggested.

Having Khedira, Pogba, Hernanes and now Pjanic, I'd give an arm and a leg to have Marchisio at Chelsea. Never going to happen but he's one of he most underrated players I remember. Always overshadowed by Pogba, Pirlo, Vidal etc.

Ship may have sailed with that one. Think hes past his best now. Great player a few years back.

unknown coach.

Not sure I'd describe Conte as unknown.

We're going to struggle to sign players more than normal sure but look at some of the players United have managed to sign without CL football to offer.

Mata, Di Maria, Rojo, Blind, Schweinsteiger.

Their established international players, not exactly scraping the barrel.

Players like Kante will still find us a very desirable club to play for.

Not sure I'd describe Conte as unknown.

We're going to struggle to sign players more than normal sure but look at some of the players United have managed to sign without CL football to offer.

Mata, Di Maria, Rojo, Blind, Schweinsteiger.

Their established international players, not exactly scraping the barrel.

Players like Kante will still find us a very desirable club to play for.

Without CL, less desirable.