IliyaKrostin

Welcome N’Golo Kante

On 07/12/2018 at 08:26, RIP Mourinho said:

That's all you needed to say. Took you long enough to realise.

Bits from Martin Samuel of the Daily Mail.

Without a doubt Kante is becoming a problem for Sarri, which is frankly astonishing.

Kante iis defintely part of what needs fixing at Chelsea. Having Jorginho as his deepest laying midfielder wastes Kante's greatest strength as a protector of defences. Think Wes Morgan and Robert Huth, Leicester won the league with those two as their central defensive pairing. Ask yourself why.

Its quite odd how you and a few other diehards are literally seeing something completely different from 90% + of people who watch football. 

1 hour ago, Dixon said:

Without a doubt Kante is becoming a problem for Sarri, which is frankly astonishing.

Kante iis defintely part of what needs fixing at Chelsea. Having Jorginho as his deepest laying midfielder wastes Kante's greatest strength as a protector of defences. Think Wes Morgan and Robert Huth, Leicester won the league with those two as their central defensive pairing. Ask yourself why.

Its quite odd how you and a few other diehards are literally seeing something completely different from 90% + of people who watch football. 

If you took the time to understand Sarri's tactics you wouldn't keep on trying to prove that you are right.

What is quite odd, is that you are continually slagging off Chelsea, the manager and players. Play a different tune, as I can't speak for everyone but this is becoming embarrassing...... Martin f*cking Samuel.

Edited by Osgood is Good

22 minutes ago, Osgood is Good said:

If you took the time to understand Sarri's tactics you wouldn't keep on trying to prove that you are right.

What is quite odd, is that you are continually slagging off Chelsea, the manager and players. Play a different tune, as I can't speak for everyone but this is becoming embarrassing...... Martin f*cking Samuel.

Yes, Martin f**king Samuel and just about everyone else, bar some fans who can't see what's starring them in the face. Oh, and if I see things that I think are wrong or need improving then I'll damn well say so! And I happen to think there's a lot wrong with this team. 

Sadly, there's s sick level of arrogant, intolerant people on this forum who go in for abuse and trying to shut people up, even trying to gang up and tell others not to speak to certain members. Being called an idiot even though my opinions are similar to what I'm hearing and reading all the time by people who've actualy worked in football all their life.

I then read that lots members have been driven away from here and its easy to see why.

1 minute ago, Dixon said:

Yes, Martin f**king Samuel and just about everyone else, bar some fans who can't see what's starring them in the face. Oh, and if I see things that I think are wrong or need improving then I'll damn well say so! And I happen to think there's a lot wrong with this team. 

Sadly, there's s sick level of arrogant, intolerant people on this forum who go in for abuse and trying to shut people up, even trying to gang up and tell others not to speak to certain members. Being called an idiot even though my opinions are similar to what I'm hearing and reading all the time by people who've actualy worked in football all their life.

I then read that lots members have been driven away from here and its easy to see why.

The only arrogance being shown here is by yourself. You openly admit you don't care and are unwilling to educate yourself about Sarri's tactics, yet you want to criticise the tactics !!. Four months into a new system/manager and you are constantly posting negativity about the club, the team and the manager at every twist and turn. 

Martin f*cking Samuel :slap_face:

1 hour ago, Osgood is Good said:

The only arrogance being shown here is by yourself. You openly admit you don't care and are unwilling to educate yourself about Sarri's tactics, yet you want to criticise the tactics !!. Four months into a new system/manager and you are constantly posting negativity about the club, the team and the manager at every twist and turn. 

Martin f*cking Samuel :slap_face:

I support the club and team 100% through thick and thin! That is very different from supporting players i think are simply not good enough and a managed I think is making an incredibly big and vwry basic mistake that might well cost him job in the not too distant future. 

It seems its OK on here to slaughter the likes of Morata, William, Luiz, but anyone who dares have a go at the likes of Jorginho and Kova are classed as f**king idiots who have no idea about football. You do not have to be a tactical genus to see this midfield Sarri has gone for is not giving protection to the defence or creating and scoring at the other end.  Sarri will be reinventing football if he builds a successful team on a midfield like that.

2 minutes ago, Dixon said:

I support the club and team 100% through thick and thin! That is very different from supporting players i think are simply not good enough and a managed I think is making an incredibly big and vwry basic mistake that might well cost him job in the not too distant future. 

It seems its OK on here to slaughter the likes of Morata, William, Luiz, but anyone who dares have a go at the likes of Jorginho and Kova are classed as f**king idiots who have no idea about football. You do not have to be a tactical genus to see this midfield Sarri has gone for is not giving protection to the defence or creating and scoring at the other end.  Sarri will be reinventing football if he builds a successful team on a midfield like that.

How do you know, he is making a mistake, if as you openly admit, you don't understand his tactics.

You want to quote Martin Samuel of the Daily Mail, but don't quote any of the Arrigo Sacchi article on Sarri which was also in the Daily Mail. That's very strange.

There is also not one quote from me calling you an idiot or the like, therefore I do not understand why you are accusing me of it, and it is offensive that you do so.

In regards to "Sarri will be reinventing football blah blah". What is it about, he can't change the players until the next window, that you don't quite grasp. Patience ffs.

Sarri told us months ago that Kante is going to play in a different role where he just needs to improve his last third efficiency where he will be capable of scoring goals. And I believed him since I will always remember his goal vs Manure, and today it happen he scored and he even switched with Jorginho in the second half and played more central which was exactly something I have been writing here on the forum a week or days ago.

Kante is our legend.

Looked lost in the first half, then he got his goal and his game completely turned around. The second half of Kante today was what I hope to see more of going forward. He was more central when defending and when we attacked, he moved to the right where he could find space and burst forward.

8 hours ago, Dixon said:

Kante was a real problem for us again today. Other than being fantastic after the goal.

8 hours ago, Dixon said:

Leicester had a midfield 2 where, Drinkwater played as a DM and Kate played as a B2B. This myth that Kante is nothing but a destroyer really irritates me. 

I was slating him in the first half for being the weak link in the team today because he was consistently losing possession or misplacing passes, when I even saw him coming to shoot the ball which gave us the lead, I was depressed then when i saw the ball in the net, I was shocked and amazed reflecting on how he was having a bad game then when it matters most he was composed to give us the lead.
What a brilliant player!

On 09/12/2018 at 11:00, Brutos said:

Kante was rampaging down the right today getting in behind the city defence like a world class winger and I absolutely loved it.....

So much for not being useful to the team

His second half against City was the best half he's played so far this season for me.
No surprise it came when he was playing more central than he's done all season. That's what lots of us has been hoping for, for months now.

When Kante adapts to the new position and learns to be more potent in and around the box, he will be fantastic. Kante has so much ability, he can definitely excel in this position. He needs time though. Just needs to improve his shooting boots. 

Feels like he’s been tasked with getting into more shooting positions over the last couple of games. Against Watford and Palace he took on more shots than he usually does.

Tactical change by Sarri? Not using the LCM as the primary attacking outlet now.

21 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Feels like he’s been tasked with getting into more shooting positions over the last couple of games. Against Watford and Palace he took on more shots than he usually does.

Tactical change by Sarri? Not using the LCM as the primary attacking outlet now.

I'm not sure whether it is a tactical change, because kante has been making runs in behind all season, and he is actually pretty good at it. 

Barkley, Kovacic, and RLC, don't seem to make those runs as often, or time them aswell.