IliyaKrostin

Welcome N’Golo Kante

On 04/06/2019 at 06:28, Blue Exile said:

Love this picture. All the talk of money and mercenaries in the game these days, and here is Kante face timing his family showing them his medal. ?

If that was someone like Pogba he’d on the phone to his agent saying he wants more money...

8 hours ago, Deino said:

Anyone that doesn't love Kante is either not a fan of football or just never seen him play. It's almost impossible to hate Kante.

Even people who hate Chelsea can't not love Kante

4 hours ago, DukesOfHazard said:

Kante has reportedly been sent back to the UK to continue rehabilitation, surely not a good sign?

Club have released a statement confirming it. Not good when Frank was saying he was nearly ready to play. 

1 hour ago, Munkworth said:

Club have released a statement confirming it. Not good when Frank was saying he was nearly ready to play. 

Thankfully we have good cover in Jorginho and Kovacic, imagine if this happened when the Cesc and Matic/Baka partnership was the alternative?

50 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

If Kante is going to miss the start of the season, then I expect a very rough start, especially when so many of our key players from last season will also be missing out.

Franks got some job ahead all he can really do now is make sure we are fitter and sharper than the other teams to try and compensate at the start of the season, a quick start can cover a lot of cracks 

Anyone else excited to see Kante back in his best position this season? I very much am.

I think we'll see him back at the level he was at Leicester and under Conte. If he gets to do what he does best he's the best midfielder in the league for me.

20 minutes ago, Sindre said:

Anyone else excited to see Kante back in his best position this season? I very much am.

I think we'll see him back at the level he was at Leicester and under Conte. If he gets to do what he does best he's the best midfielder in the league for me.

You mean the same box to box position next to a midfielder that will hold that he's been doing throughout his club career including last season? Yeah, can't wait to see what we're used to seeing.

6 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

You mean the same box to box position next to a midfielder that will hold that he's been doing throughout his club career including last season? Yeah, can't wait to see what we're used to seeing.

No i don't mean that.

I mean to have him play in a midfield-duo like he did at Leicester and under Conte right in the middle of the park. That's what i mean and that's where he'll be back to be one of the absolute best midfielders in the league again.

6 minutes ago, Sindre said:

No i don't mean that.

I mean to have him play in a midfield-duo like he did at Leicester and under Conte right in the middle of the park. That's what i mean and that's where he'll be back to be one of the absolute best midfielders in the league again.

Had his best ever season in a midfield three mate. Lampard's supposed 4-2-3-1 is basically a 4-3-3 most of the time anyway so it won't be much different.

4 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Had his best ever season in a midfield three mate. Lampard's supposed 4-2-3-1 is basically a 4-3-3 most of the time anyway so it won't be much different.

Which season is that?

The only thing that really matters is that you keep Kante more central and not so advanced that you don't take away some of his best qualities. Lampard will understand that.

Sarri used him far too advanced, and asked him to do things he's not particularly great at and that's what he had a very underwhelming season by his standards.

Edited by Sindre

“A lot of things are said [in transfer rumors] but it does not bother me, especially since I know what I want to do next. Despite what is said in the press, I do not pay attention. I’ve always done that: to do what I have to do with my club and see what happens next.”

“It’s always rewarding to be solicited by big clubs. When there are great coaches who see you in their project, to accomplish great things with their club, it’s nice but in the end, I try to see where I am and what I feel in my club. And today, I feel good in a club like Chelsea. I’m planning for the next seasons at Chelsea. I could have given a different sequel to my career, it is also good to have the choice but in the end, I’m happy with my choices and to be in Chelsea.”

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1160534985226383365/vid/1280x720/wEtA98U2U4uJ4f1G.mp4

Zola has basically destroyed most pundits out there.

I can't believe it's taken a year and our assistant manager to educate these idiots about the Jorginho and Kante situation last season so let's hope it's the last we hear of it.

Edited by Argo