IliyaKrostin

Welcome N’Golo Kante

On 26/09/2019 at 23:18, bisright1 said:

There are some fantastic comments on the first page of this thread 

Few pages in you have people scoffing at the idea of Gueye aswell.

The only thing he needs to improve are his goal celebrations, think he needs to be dropped in order for him to improve that aspect of his game

Think we need to get Lingard in as our goal celebration coach I am sure he is looking at alternative career options

6 hours ago, Imran_CFC said:

The only thing he needs to improve are his goal celebrations, think he needs to be dropped in order for him to improve that aspect of his game

Think we need to get Lingard in as our goal celebration coach I am sure he is looking at alternative career options

If any of our players do celebrations like Lingard they should be made available for transfer with immediate effect.

Edited by Argo

On 08/10/2019 at 11:05, Imran_CFC said:

Absolutely not, it is perfectly symbolic of Kanté's humility, which as Augustine said is the foundation of all virtues. In N'Golo's case, those virtues are manifold. 

“He felt a pain in his adductor muscle. He had a feeling where he didn’t feel comfortable to play. I made the decision [to remove him from the team], because maybe it could get worse. I knew Moussa would be ready.

”I do not think it’s too serious for [Kanté], but I do not have an answer [to whether he’ll play against Turkey on Tuesday] tonight.”

“Lampard asked me not to pick [N’Golo] Kante at the last break. Maybe I’ll call him later to tell him it would be nice if you play Olivier Giroud a little bit.”

-Didier Deschamps, the Prick

4 hours ago, mojo said:

“He felt a pain in his adductor muscle. He had a feeling where he didn’t feel comfortable to play. I made the decision [to remove him from the team], because maybe it could get worse. I knew Moussa would be ready.

”I do not think it’s too serious for [Kanté], but I do not have an answer [to whether he’ll play against Turkey on Tuesday] tonight.”

“Lampard asked me not to pick [N’Golo] Kante at the last break. Maybe I’ll call him later to tell him it would be nice if you play Olivier Giroud a little bit.”

-Didier Deschamps, the Prick

Bit harsh. I mean, he’s no Roberto Martinez :laugh2:

He left Kante out like Frank asked (he didn’t have to) and didn’t make him play last night when he could have. I don’t think it’s too much to ask to give a Giroud a few minutes here and there. 

Sometimes it’s good to build good relationships with international managers.

Been a very start stop season for him.. with a busy Christmas period around the corner.. i think we really need to treat him with kid gloves.. with him and Jorginho we have a world class midfield.. probably the vest in the world... so hope recovers soon...

10 hours ago, GhostOfDembaBa said:

Tbh, you have to feel a bit for Giroud. He's not getting a sniff at the minute and Batshuayi is feeding on crumbs. 

He's been injured. 

1 hour ago, Munkworth said:

I thought he was just unwell? Maybe it was both? I also thought the was Kante’s thread :wink:

I once thought eggs were chickens testicles.... True story. 

9 minutes ago, dkw said:

I once thought eggs were chickens testicles.... True story. 

You mean they're not :ohmy:?

Let's throw in the dogs bollocks here, so we're back to Kante :laugh2:

I'm worried about all his recent injuries...

17 hours ago, Munkworth said:

He left Kante out like Frank asked (he didn’t have to) and didn’t make him play last night when he could have. I don’t think it’s too much to ask to give a Giroud a few minutes here and there. 

I tottaly agree he's no Martinez and yes I probably shouldn't name him, but leave your comments to yourself and don't go public poking about playing time for Olie, beacuse he was out due to illness and was on the bench for the 2 last games, and Mitchy scored didn't he. 

Kante was still not 100% in September and Frank didn't play him prior to 1st int. break. So why should Deschamps play him if Frank didn't. Just keep your mouth shut and don't speak bullocks to the press.

Edited by mojo

2 hours ago, Valerie said:

You mean they're not :ohmy:?

Let's throw in the dogs bollocks here, so we're back to Kante :laugh2:

I'm worried about all his recent injuries...

It was bound to happen. He just needs a proper rest and for the physio team to sort it out. He's a blessing to football.

On 12/10/2019 at 21:17, Munkworth said:

you were saying?!

f**k me, he's not a prick he's a c**t

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7660687/France-boss-Didier-Deschamps-risks-row-Chelsea-boss-Frank-Lampard-fitness-NGolo-Kante.html

14 minutes ago, mojo said:

He's such an idiot. He's doing more harm to his French squad by calling him up. Surely he wants a player like Kante to be at his best. He can't have much faith in the rest of the squad if he feels he needs Kante to play against Moldova and Albania.

"He is back to full fitness"

No he isn't you clown, he hasn't even played a game since returning.

Edited by Scott Harris