Pokémon Go!

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Is it true that one can catch Pokemon at Auschwitz? If so I have an issue with that.

Duchess and I were out walking, a young lad was leaning against a church wall, downward gazing at his phone. We squeezed past, it being a narrow pathway, said lad shouted, 'oi I'm tryn' to catch pokemon 'ere'.

Neither I nor duchess said a word, but lordy Duchess withered the child with one look.

Brilliant. :laugh2:

Jeez, Zeta, where do you live?? All these amazing pokemon keep appearing near you when all I get are Drowzees, Pidgeys and Rattatas all the time! My 10k hatched into a Lapras though, so not all bad.

Vaporeon is my FAVE of the Eevee evolutions! Can't believe you let another one slip through your clumsy fingers again...

I tried my hardest. Berries, Great Balls..thge f**ker just ran.  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:

Today I did catch though:

Lvl 683 Electabuzz

Lvl 770 Hypno

my first Abra

Yet another Pidgeot

Tentacruel

2 Squirtles

Nidoran

Bellsprout

Edited by Zeta Orionis

I tried my hardest. Berries, Great Balls..thge f**ker just ran.  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:

Please keep me updated on your future failings. Next thing you know Mew will appear and you'll let that one get away too....

Jeez, Zeta, where do you live??

These are all in town, while I'm at work on or my lunch break. I've taken so many quick 5-10 minute breaks just to run off through town to catch something.

Where I live there is literally nothing. Just a blank white screen in Nearby. Dead end road in the middle of nowhere. People who live in towns have a big advantage over me :(

Finally a pokemon go thread! Since bike riding is the most common way of transportation here in Holland I had to get going. I'm level 19 at the moment.

Tip: catch as many pidgy's and weedle's as you can (or any other common pokemon which only takes 12 candy to evolve). Then when you reach level 9 you get a lucky egg, which gives you double xp for 30mins. So turn the egg on and start evolving them. I think you can evolve about 2 in a minute. So if you want the max xp make sure you have about 60 pokemon to evolve.

So do you get XP points for evolving Pokemon? I didn't know that, I've been transferring all the frequently occurring ones.  And wouldn't that waste your stardust which could be used on evolving the Pokemon you actually want to keep?

So do you get XP points for evolving Pokemon? I didn't know that, I've been transferring all the frequently occurring ones. And wouldn't that waste your stardust which could be used on evolving the Pokemon you actually want to keep?

Yeah 500 xp I think, and with the lucky egg it would be 1000. I'm not sure what you mean with the stardust. You get stardust when you catch the pokemon, it doesn't go away if you transfer or evolve a pokemon. So this way you can save the dust to strengthen evolved pokemon.

Today I did catch though:

Lvl 683 Electabuzz

Lvl 770 Hypno

my first Abra

Yet another Pidgeot

Tentacruel

2 Squirtles

Nidoran

Bellsprout

What the actual f**k?? :-s

I got a new phone and with it Pokemon Go a few days ago. 

I've just turned level 5. Unfortunately I live in the middle of nowhere with hardly any Pokemon around so I have to try and catch as many as I can at work.

I wasn't even into Pokemon when I was a kid but I like the appeal of collecting them all.

Edited by RichardCFC