David Luiz back at Chelsea

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Hope this does not happen. He is not very consistent, capable of sending us packing with a last minute goal, but also capable of one of the poorest performances I've ever seen in football, when he played for Brazil in the World Cup (and especially against Germany). I'm not a big fan of him and wouldn't be very excited to see him back.

It's a strange one. He certainly is a liability at times but so is Gary Cahill and for all his frailties he is still a better defender than a lot of the other targets we have gone after and failed to get.  Bottom line is we need someone and we are running out of time. Given that it might not be the worst move ever. 

The fact I think he would improve us quite a bit especially with Kante in front of him and the fact I'm pretty excited about this shows where we are at defensively. Personally although he was a liability I rather liked him, the celebration for PSG will take a bit of forgiving though. 

8 minutes ago, Socrates said:

Got to hand it to our Board. Three transfer windows to come up with a centre back and we are in talks to bring back David Luiz.

What the hell, maybe Conte can turn him into Bonnucci...

It can happen.

unless conte's a proficient surgeon then it ain't happening, the man needs a brain transplant.