David Luiz back at Chelsea

10 minutes ago, Socrates said:

Got to hand it to our Board. Three transfer windows to come up with a centre back and we are in talks to bring back David Luiz.

What the hell, maybe Conte can turn him into Bonnucci...

It can happen.

but if he turns him into bonucci, what happens to bonucci? :wink:

1 minute ago, Scott Harris said:

Would Sky Sports News have a breaking news banner saying we have made a bid for him if it wasn't true ? If it was just a rumour, then they would say that, but they are saying we have actually made a bid for him. 

Hmm fair point. I'm just trying not to get my hopes up. Can't see PSG selling him, especially at 30m.

Just now, Scott Harris said:

Would Sky Sports News have a breaking news banner saying we have made a bid for him if it wasn't true ?

Lack of big activity going into transfer deadline day.

Jim White and Sky fuelling a story to carry into the last day. Something they make an event out of otherwise how do the hype it all up?

3 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Would Sky Sports News have a breaking news banner saying we have made a bid for him if it wasn't true ? If it was just a rumour, then they would say that, but they are saying we have actually made a bid for him. 

ratings

united, city, arsenal, and liverpool are done, spuds gonna do f**k all

only chelsea poised to be busy tomorrow, they need a center back, so why not confirm this very random mail story? wont hurt

1 minute ago, Ballanda said:

We truly are a laughing stock right now if we bring this guy back, all other clubs are already laughing at us and rightly so this is disgusting tier :face_palm:

Only UTD and City could afford him and if we get him for far less that what we sold him for at a time we are desperate for a CB and about to slosh 60 mil on a player who I like the looks of but has had 1 good season, not much to laugh at, especially as UTD just went negative 80 mil on an ex player and city consistently overpay, didn't they buy bony for the same we paid for Costa? There is no prem club that can laugh at Chelsea.

6 minutes ago, DonAntonio said:

Only UTD and City could afford him and if we get him for far less that what we sold him for at a time we are desperate for a CB and about to slosh 60 mil on a player who I like the looks of but has had 1 good season, not much to laugh at, especially as UTD just went negative 80 mil on an ex player and city consistently overpay, didn't they buy bony for the same we paid for Costa? There is no prem club that can laugh at Chelsea.

We are buying back a guy who is already 29 years old, someone who we all here laughed when PSG gave us that absurd amount of money, he is an absolute c**t from his celebrations against us and on top of all that he is a sh*t defender more so than not. I can't believe this will happen. It must be fake, I refuse to believe we are that stupid :face_palm:

Edited by Ballanda
2 minutes ago, Ballanda said:

We are buying back a guy who is already 29 years old, someone who we all here laughed when PSG gave us that absurd amount of money, he is an absolute w**ker from his celebrations against us and on top of all that he is a f**king sh*t defender more so than not. I can't believe this sh*t will happen.

I could make a case for JT being a "f**king sh*t defender" based on evidence from last season. Calm down?

luiz2.gif

Edited by the special one