Tiémoué Bakayoko

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

1 minute ago, mwblue10 said:

I honestly don’t think he would be too bad sitting deep like that. Don’t think it would happen and not sure I want it to, but it theoretically would be worth a try.

It’s not like we will be able to sell him this summer for anywhere near what we paid for him, anyways.

Somewhere in this thread I compared his heat map with AC Milan and the game David Luiz played for us that day. They were almost identical.

He can do a job as an old fashioned stopper in front of the back 4.

I'm not advocating for his return, but he's not as bad a player as he's looked for us. 

Is it worth giving him a try sitting deep in a 4-3-3?
Im sure he can do a better job than Jorginho when it comes to the defensive side of things, but can he actually do anything once he wins the ball back?
Please no.

Just now, evissy said:
5 minutes ago, driller97 said:
Im sure he can do a better job than Jorginho when it comes to the defensive side of things, but can he actually do anything once he wins the ball back?

Please no.

I was simply replying to some of the comments above saying they wanted to see him back... I am against it and would rather sell him off to the highest bidder.

56 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Never ever to be seen in a Chelsea shirt again. Ever. 

What if he's the perfect DM for Lampard's system? He can cover and tackle and just do a short pass to Kovacic and he's done with that part of the game :laugh2:

It really depends on how he's developed since going on loan, he's definitely a powerful unit and can drive with the ball. The problem is he wasn't confident enough playing for us to the point where he was hiding on the pitch.

Looking at just his stats he seems to played half the games this season, so it doesn't look like he's first choice? No highlight reel either so there's nothing to go off of.

3 minutes ago, evissy said:
1 hour ago, Gol15 said:
Bakayoko and Kante to protect Christensen and Kepa emoji1.png

What do you mean by protect?

Pulling down players till they get red cards, no ball shall come in our box lol

4 hours ago, driller97 said:

The one person worse than Jorginho in the defensive side of things.

2 hours ago, sabin6912 said:

Perhaps he might be best suited to playing as a ball playing defender alongside the colossus that is Andreas Christensen? I think those 2 infront of Kepa would make for the perfect core to our team next season. 

This has to be a joke. He's not even a ball playing midfielder or better yet a ball playing footballer! 

3 hours ago, Gol15 said:

What if he's the perfect DM for Lampard's system? He can cover and tackle and just do a short pass to Kovacic and he's done with that part of the game :laugh2:

He just runs around in circles 🤣🤣🤣🤣

11 minutes ago, evissy said:
21 minutes ago, Gol15 said:
Pulling down players till they get red cards, no ball shall come in our box lol

I fancy Bakayoko doing a better job protecting Kepa and Christensen in the public. A black suit and an earpeace. He has the frame for it.

Epic win

36 minutes ago, Deino said:

The one person worse than Jorginho in the defensive side of things.

Really? I know Bakayoko isn't great defensively, but he at least has a bit of muscle to him compared with that featherweight Jorginho...

Either way, really dont want to see Baka back in blue, need to sell him and get as much money as possible.

3 hours ago, sabin6912 said:

Perhaps he might be best suited to playing as a ball playing defender alongside the colossus that is Andreas Christensen? I think those 2 infront of Kepa would make for the perfect core to our team next season. 

Haha, there is something there but it lacks passing and pace.  May I recommend adding Drinkwater and Zappacosta to address those gaps?

3 hours ago, driller97 said:

Really? I know Bakayoko isn't great defensively, but he at least has a bit of muscle to him compared with that featherweight Jorginho...

Either way, really dont want to see Baka back in blue, need to sell him and get as much money as possible.

Baka doesn't lack in muscles but his concentration is all over the place. His game intelligence is far below Jorginho's. Jorginho just can't keep up with pace and power, Bakayoko struggles at being at the right place most of the time, he's always behind the play.