havelschayes

Tiémoué Bakayoko

1 hour ago, Zeta said:

I thought  he looked more assertive and comfortable in those thirty minutes than all of last season combined 

Edited by Skinnedy
Because I can't type on an iPhone

2 hours ago, Slojo said:

I really hope this was just a coincidence, for his sake. 

He came on at 2-1, the equaliser was a volley from his headed clearance of a corner. In the build up for the winner he did his usual slowly close down the ball and wiggle his hips in an attempt to seduce the opponent thing he does. Two passes later it’s in the back of the net. 

1 hour ago, Munkworth said:

He came on at 2-1, the equaliser was a volley from his headed clearance of a corner. In the build up for the winner he did his usual slowly close down the ball and wiggle his hips in an attempt to seduce the opponent thing he does. Two passes later it’s in the back of the net. 

Sounds like his fault then, what a calamity!

11 hours ago, Munkworth said:

I probably laughed more than I should have after reading this

1 hour ago, Kev56 said:

“Bakayoko has to learn how to get the ball. We must work correctly. It will not be easy. One week is not enough to remove the defects of a player. I would have preferred to be managing older, more experienced club players.”

Yeah, hes coming back here for sure

This is actually good because keeping schtum on Baka is not going to help him or keep his value, now he is under pressure and forced to improve instead of being coddled by Conte.

Milan are becoming more ambitious and won't tolerate him I reckon, he'll come back in Jan and we'll loan him to a midtable club somewhere.

4 hours ago, Xfaxtor said:

“Bakayoko has to learn how to get the ball. We must work correctly. It will not be easy. One week is not enough to remove the defects of a player. I would have preferred to be managing older, more experienced club players.”

Yeah, hes coming back here for sure

Doesn't matter if he does come back. He'll never be remotely good enough for the type of team and style Sarri wants, so he has no future at Chelsea. Just sell him for a box of shin pads, get him off our wage bill and never again sign players who can't trap a bag of sand.

Apparently he played a right stinker last night for Milan in their Europa League match against Olympiacos. 

He's only played 85 minutes in the league so far this season having come of the bench four times. 

Early days yet but doesn't seem likely that AC will be stumping up £30m for him, especially as they're currently wallowing in 13th place in Serie A. 

Just reading through one of the AC milan FB pages and they really don't have a high opinion of him at all, this is actually one of the "nicer" comments I saw.

baka2.png

9 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

I feel quite sorry for the guy at this point. This level of football is clearly well above anything he was ever capable of. I'm not sure how he managed to get a £40m move to us.

This may sound harsh, but he looks Championship level at best.

I watched him a few times when he was at Monaco, he looked a really good player and I was really excited when I heard he's signed for us, it's like he's got a twin brother we don't know about and we signed him instead. Must be just a bad player that had a good season, because he flopped with us and looks like he's doing the same thing with Milan 

9 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

I feel quite sorry for the guy at this point. This level of football is clearly well above anything he was ever capable of. I'm not sure how he managed to get a £40m move to us.

This may sound harsh, but he looks Championship level at best.

The 40m we payed for him seems ab out right when you say "Championship" level cause those are the prices they are paying too these days

He's a strange case. He had some stand out performances for us against Tottenham last season away and at Atletico Madrid among a couple others, but then he regressed. He showed glimpses of being a good player, but then glimpses of looking like trash. He's still young so maybe he will eventually improve, but right now he doesn't look good enough. I am still sure we were spiting Conte with this signing because he was the main cause of driving Costa out of the club, which forced the club into finding a replacement which was difficult to do. 

How is he young at 24 years of age?  He's about halfway through his professional career.  He's gone as far as he ever will imo.