Tiémoué Bakayoko

havelschayes

• 1 month later...

1 hour ago, TomCFC85 said:

Would you guys take him back?

Yes, but not under Sarri

He plays a CDM for Milan, his heat maps are close to our Center Backs. He's really, really good as a disruptor, but he's not technical enough to play for Sarri.

put him in a 4-2-3-1 or something similar, and he's really good. But he needs to be playing stopper. 

But he's not coming back. AC Milan loves him, and they have the option to buy. I'll be shocked if they don't pick up his option.

Edited by Skinnedy

• 2 weeks later...

Following abysmal loss to Torino at Weekend, Deputy PM Matteo Salvini called for Primavera (Academy Squad) to play next match!!!

After post-match chat with Paolo Maldini, I wouldn't be surprised to see Bakayoko replaced by a young 18yr. old Serie B player who appeared in Mancini's Azzurri squad – who goes by the name of Daniel Maldini ? 

2 hours ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Rumours today he doesn't want to join AC Milan on a permanent deal following the racist abuse he's received since the Lazio match. 

All the talk of racist behavior from supporters in England of late, but there always seems to be serious issues in Italy. I don't blame him for not wanting to play in a country with the issues that get reported. I don't know how he would fit into Sarri's system but think he could be a solid midfielder for someone.

On 22/04/2019 at 22:25, IliyaKrostin said:

I'd prefer to see him playing for us as a CDM if Kante will continue to play that box to box role. 

We tried that last year, didn't work

Bakayoko has none of the attributes that Sarri likes and he was rubbish in a two with Kante. So I can't see how he stays. 

19 hours ago, chiefBlueCFC said:

All the talk of racist behavior from supporters in England of late, but there always seems to be serious issues in Italy. I don't blame him for not wanting to play in a country with the issues that get reported. I don't know how he would fit into Sarri's system but think he could be a solid midfielder for someone.

No doubt I'll hear Jim White ranting in his faux-outraged voice to a punch drunk Bob Mills about it on Talksport today because the media will always give a balanced viewpoint after all and will refrain from an "English disease" jumping on bandwagons.. won't they?!

3 hours ago, bisright1 said:

We tried that last year, didn't work

Bakayoko has none of the attributes that Sarri likes and he was rubbish in a two with Kante. So I can't see how he stays. 

kind of... not the rubbish part, he was definitely rubbish... but he was asked to go forward more. He's best suited to sit in front of the back 4, which he wasn't asked to do last year, but he does very well at AC.

and you're also right in that there is no position like that for Sarri. I posted a heat map in this thread somewhere, and it showed one of Bakayoko's MOTM performances, and it was nearly identical to David Luiz on that same day. CM is never going to play that deep for Sarri.

but as a good old fashioned stopper, he's very good. 

If Sarri stays, and transfer ban is upheld, I'm content with Mount coming in for Kovacic next season and Bakayoko is moved on.

Starters - RLC, Jorginho, Kante
Reserves - Barkley, Mount, Ampadu in a pinch

Banked - €30M Bakayoko

12 minutes ago, Skinnedy said:

kind of... not the rubbish part, he was definitely rubbish... but he was asked to go forward more. He's best suited to sit in front of the back 4, which he wasn't asked to do last year, but he does very well at AC.

and you're also right in that there is no position like that for Sarri. I posted a heat map in this thread somewhere, and it showed one of Bakayoko's MOTM performances, and it was nearly identical to David Luiz on that same day. CM is never going to play that deep for Sarri.

but as a good old fashioned stopper, he's very good. 

If Sarri stays, and transfer ban is upheld, I'm content with Mount coming in for Kovacic next season and Bakayoko is moved on.

Starters - RLC, Jorginho, Kante
Reserves - Barkley, Mount, Ampadu in a pinch

Banked - €30M Bakayoko

Yeah i'd rather Mount than Bakayoko.

Sport Mediaset – Milan will reportedly fine Tiemoue Bakayoko €90,000 after he was an hour late for training, before sending him back to Chelsea this summer. Milan are not buying Bakayoko's defence that he ran out of petrol on way to Training on Wednesday.

He was never going to become another Clarence Seedorf

Sport Mediaset – Milan will reportedly fine Tiemoue Bakayoko €90,000 after he was an hour late for training, before sending him back to Chelsea this summer. Milan are not buying Bakayoko's defence that he ran out of petrol on way to Training on Wednesday.

He was never going to become another Clarence Seedorf

Let's have him back, Kante is usually late as well, Kante can drive him to training.