Tiémoué Bakayoko

havelschayes

Every team we loaned him to have played him a fair amount at least, so in order to not make too much of a loss I can see him signing a new deal and then we'll continue to loan him out and try to make back as much as possible in that way.

If Napoli don't want him for a small fee then he's probably not good enough, or maybe their finances have been hit by covid who knows, but one thing for sure is he has the physicality that we don't have enough of in midfield. Tuchel will get a look at him in pre season and he'll decide.

• 3 months later...

Hey guys, just an update for you all.

The reason I haven't been as active recently is because I've been working behind the scenes at Chelsea under a new role. I can now officially announce that I've been officially promoted to the role of Personal Ultimate Bakayoko Executive.

What this role entails is preparing Bakayoko for his role as the next Declan Rice, in fact, better than Declan Rice. Petr Cech himself said that I will be in charge of all Bakayoko propaganda from today onwards.

To start, I will tell you some Bakayoko facts that will increase his value and standing with fans:

Bakayoko has more Serie A Goals than Alan Shearer and Lionel Messi COMBINED.

One day a child came up to Bakayoko and asked: "Will I be as good of a football as you one day?"

Bakayoko calmed replied "Of course, young one. Eat your vegetables and work hard"

That child grew up to be Alex Sandro.

Bakayoko also plugged a HDMI cable into his TV first try.

Bakayoko once kicked a ball into space, that ball is now Venus.

Anyway, I hope you guys have a lovely day. 

Love Tom

Don't rule out the likes of Bakayoko, Barkley, Drinkwater getting a couple of appearances for Chelsea in August before being shipped out at the last minute on loan. 

With Jorginho and Mount not being back from the Euros yet and Gilmour sent on loan our midfield options are currently a bit sparse. 

I think Barkley will stay for the season actually. I believe he's that player that impresses coaches at training, works hard and at the same time it's a relaxed environment where he can produce just fine, plus he's versatile (equally not good enough everywhere), so is someone helpful to keep at the squad considering our shortage of midfielders. 

1 hour ago, Brigadeiro said:

I think Barkley will stay for the season actually. I believe he's that player that impresses coaches at training, works hard and at the same time it's a relaxed environment where he can produce just fine, plus he's versatile (equally not good enough everywhere), so is someone helpful to keep at the squad considering our shortage of midfielders. 

I also believe Barkley is useful from the bench though think he might want more regular football again and Newcastle are interested if the rumour mill is accurate.

7 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Wasn't deemed worthy of a single minute against Bournemouth last night. 

Barkley and Drinkwater got 45 minutes each... Ouch. 

He returned a few days before the game, at the same time than Kovacic, Kante etc. Don't know why because he wasn't at a tournament as far as I know, but that's what it says on the Chelsea website. So unfortunately it doesn't mean that TT doesn't like him. Everytime we have a pre season under a  new manager I fear that he sees something in Bakayoko and that I have to endure more of him in a Chelsea shirt. 😐

8 minutes ago, 2211 said:

All all the Monaco players from that really exciting team, Mbappe, Bernardo Silva, Fabinho, we somehow ended up with Bakayoko.

Scouting at it’s worst.

Probably the same scouts that a few months later decided Drinkwater would make a good midfield partner.

Bakayoko is what it would look like if I managed to play for a PL team. Maybe Sutton United could have taken him on loan but they’re a football league side now so they’re above his level. 

On 05/08/2021 at 06:51, ForeverCarefree said:

Whoever's idea it was to spend £40m on him needs to be taken out back and shot to avoid them ever being allowed to make another transfer decision for Chelsea ever again. 

I'm still washing my eyes after that Watford game in 2018.

On 04/08/2021 at 21:51, ForeverCarefree said:

Comes on at half time and I think to myself "maybe he's matured after the last few years spent in Italy" 

Ten minutes later:

Picard Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

Whoever's idea it was to spend £40m on him needs to be taken out back and shot to avoid them ever being allowed to make another transfer decision for Chelsea ever again. 

Don't be too hasty.

If Conte goes to another club he may want him again.