Tiémoué Bakayoko

1 minute ago, Brutos said:

I suspect it's his knee what's the point f buying someone who will play 10 game's a season we need to be absolutely sure we are not buying a dud and wasting £35 million

Has he been injured before? I know Rudiger had an ACL last year and he passed

19 minutes ago, Brutos said:

I suspect it's his knee what's the point f buying someone who will play 10 game's a season we need to be absolutely sure we are not buying a dud and wasting £35 million

What knee injury the one that kept him out 30 days? Hardly going to be a big issue if he was recovered in a month and that was 2 years ago...other than that his only other significant injury in his senior career was a hamstring that kept him out 3 months, there is nothing wrong with him physically. 

13 hours ago, nonotnowjim said:

God help this forum if Utd did gazump us.  It would be full scale melt down from some of the, erm,  more emotional members. 

And some others are already jizzing in their pants (Jose forever.jpg)

Edited by mojo
7 minutes ago, CrowBag said:

MANCHESTER UNITED aim to beat Chelsea to another of their top summer transfer targets after agreeing a £35m fee for Monaco star Tiemoue Bakayoko.

source : Daily star

I no I shouldn't believe it just not nice to read lol 

If I just right now said we are in for pogba it would have exactly the same amount of validity, that's plucked right out of some degenerate writers arse who thought it would sound controversial and get clicks 

16 minutes ago, DonAntonio said:

If I just right now said we are in for pogba it would have exactly the same amount of validity, that's plucked right out of some degenerate writers arse who thought it would sound controversial and get clicks 

But to be fair, we looked nailed on for Lukaku, so who says lightening never strikes twice, really hope this is fabricated bullshine........but?

12 minutes ago, startedwithglenn said:

I do worry this has dragged on so long.

United could definitely use him to partner Herrera and push Pogba into the #10 behind his bff Lukaku.

He fits the profile of a Mourinho midfielder and would beef them up even more.

I believe he is on holiday in America at the moment too, where United have just flown to.

He could be in America but I've seen nothing to suggest that his last Instagram post he was in Paris, may have been a few days ago, also it has been suggested that Chelsea leaked that Man U roumours So when he signs for us it looks like we "beat them" this time, which if true is pathetically sad 

41 minutes ago, startedwithglenn said:

I do worry this has dragged on so long.

United could definitely use him to partner Herrera and push Pogba into the #10 behind his bff Lukaku.

He fits the profile of a Mourinho midfielder and would beef them up even more.

I believe he is on holiday in America at the moment too, where United have just flown to.

He's not really the type of midfielder needed, what we're lacking is someone in the ilk of Carrick that can hold the position. Would love to have Matic.

• coco pinned this topic
  • coco unpinned this topic