havelschayes

Tiémoué Bakayoko

This one would be more embarrassing and would hurt much more than lukaku. We agreed a reasonable fee for him weeks ago. 

Until it is actually confirmed that United have a bid accepted, il keep my fingers crossed completion is imminent. 

Past caring at this point. We get him, great, we don't, meh. I want this whole window to be over.

Tell you what, if Matic thought he was a scapegoat last season he best be prepared from some Mikel-esque digs coming his way this season, be they deserved or not.

Be interested to see when we sign him (yes I'm confident) who the outgoings are. Matic would be an obvious, but I know Chalobah is holding off signing a new deal as he needs first team assurances and is linked with a move to Watford. If he does go it remains to be seen whether Bakayoko is worth losing Matic & Chalobah for?

4 hours ago, Zeta said:

Will you give it a rest with the stupid names, it's so childish.

Agree 100%.

I would instantly ban anyone posting such things on grounds of quality control. Be it player names or club names (Manure, sh*ty etc etc) even people who for some unknown reason choose to type the as "teh".

Even an internet forum needs protecting with some standards. Otherwise will just slowly become a cesspool like Twitter.

Rumours we've found something in his blood that's making us re-think.  Rumours though....

More than likely BS and I imagine he will go through this week.

Edited by Sheva

21 hours ago, Valerie said:

Anyway, we have Willy, that Exeter kid whose name has escaped me and I'm too lazy to look it up, and now Rüdiger. That makes two and a half, right?

Perfect. Now we need a Two And A Half Men photoshop of Caballero, Rüdiger and Ampadu. Two And A Half Signings!

Rumours are that he's had a knee arthroscopy to clear out floating cartilage...Chelsea are reluctant to sell Matic in the short term till they're happy that knee operation has been successful...insurance companies sometimes won't give a policy in these circumstances...

Edited by doctorblue

it certainly makes sense, as it has been an unusually long time between agreeing a fee to finalising the deal. 

It would be a shame for deal the deal to fall through because of it though. I don't even think we have been linker with anyone else though, so hopefully it's a sign the club are still confident his knee isn't too serious. 

16 minutes ago, enigma said:

how long would surgery keep him out for? 

Most people are able to return to normal working status within 6-8 weeks...however, with a top class surgeon and intensive therapy including hyperbaric treatment, you could shave 2 weeks off that...normally the surgeon will only know during the operation itself the likely outcome timescales as even advanced diagnostic SCTa scans cannot show all the internal damage in advance...

Edited by doctorblue

Manchester United have recently been linked with the player, and whilst France Football mention that, they make sure to also say those links came from the English media… adding nothing of their own.

I think that tells you all you need to know

6 minutes ago, abramovich said:

Tiemoue Bakayoko does not require a new operation and hopes to complete his Chelsea medical this week after a delay over a knee injury.

Good news...here is Bakayoko on the tarmac this morning before taking a private flight from Nice...maybe to Stanstead for a medical? 

DEY1XGnW0AIpplY.jpg

Edited by doctorblue

Here's another view...Daily Express have this report that United have hijacked the Bakayoko deal but he needs a knee operation that will see him out of action for 10-12 weeks...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/sport/football/826972/Tiemoue-Bakayoko-Manchester-United-Chelsea-Monaco-Transfer-News-Gossip/amp

Edited by doctorblue