Jump to content

Tiémoué Bakayoko


Recommended Posts


I hope this deal gets done as I like the look of him.(not just the hair)

This will pave the way for matic to leave as i would like.

However. With Baka expected to be out till near the start of the season (knee) that would leave us with only Kante and Fab to cover the center roles. And with hazard not match fit till October there's a high chance we will need Fab as cover further up the field at times.

So my question is who else do you think we will sign? And maybe James wouldn't be to bad a buy considering we would be quite bare in midfield with any furthur injurys.

I am aware we have chaloba and I would quite like to see him play but his future seems uncertain for now.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, RMCM said:

It means he knows no more or less than anyone else

It means have some faith. The impatience of Chelsea fans these days is laughable. Have faith in the club to get the deals done, us moaning as fans isn't going to achieve anything. We've been blessed with a fantastic owner and a fantastic infrastructure and coaching staff, we've won 2 of the last 3 Premier League titles, and barring one season have challenged for the last 15. Give it a rest.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Batshuayi said:

It means have some faith. The impatience of Chelsea fans these days is laughable. Have faith in the club to get the deals done, us moaning as fans isn't going to achieve anything. We've been blessed with a fantastic owner and a fantastic infrastructure and coaching staff, we've won 2 of the last 3 Premier League titles, and barring one season have challenged for the last 15. Give it a rest.

:wink:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Osgood is Good said:

Slightly off topic, did Mr Football Agent ever answer your question regarding Patmore estate ?. My dad was born just off Lavender Hill.

Of course he never, was a half trick question, first every one from the area would have walked through the estate at some point it's right between Battersea Park rd and Wandsworth road, and every chelsea fan would notice the fences all round the estate are Chelsea blue, but the park/football basketball bit the high fences are dark green almost black, I figured you wouldn't be able to see it on Google maps and of course he disappeared and didn't answer, who would have thought...Lavender Hill is proper Chelsea teritory, cross the bridge and you're at Worlds End, could probably walk to the Bridge in 15-20 mins

Edited by DonAntonio
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blue Exile said:

Sky reporting that United aren't and have never had interest in signing him.

 

Interested in a conspiracy theory?

What about the possibility that Chelsea themselves, or a Chelsea fan with media connections, started this rumour? That way, when we win 'the race', it can be portrayed as one back for us following Lukaku's move.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Interested in a conspiracy theory?

I never thought United were in the chase either but what about the possibility that Chelsea themselves, or a Chelsea fan with media connections, started this rumour? That way when we win 'the race' it can be portrayed as one back for us following Lukaku's move.

I've heard this a few times and it could well be a Chelsea PR stunt, that we beat UTD to this one, saving face... 

Edited by DonAntonio
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to debunk yesterday's excitement about Bakayoko standing in front of a private jet...apparently the type of jet he was pictured with was not the type of jet that landed at Stanstead yesterday...plus that jet took off from Nice but there's an assumption that he's at France's football academy at Clarefontaine near Paris rehabilitating his knee...

Edited by doctorblue
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DonAntonio said:

If you just came up with it on your own you probably are, I heard it else where before I suggested it.

Well that much I can take credit for.

Turns out that what I write is both original and good. The parts which are good are not original, and the parts which are original are not good.

(No, that's not original either. Which is ironic. Ironic because no one seems to be certain who first coined that witticism. It regularly gets attributed to various literary figures.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, doctorblue said:

Sorry to debunk yesterday's excitement about Bakayoko standing in front of a private jet...apparently the type of jet he was pictured with was not the type of jet that landed at Stanstead yesterday...plus that jet took off from Nice but there's an assumption that he's at France's football academy at Clarefontaine near Paris rehabilitating his knee...

Wow, people are tracking planes again. Hope he gets well soon

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Batshuayi said:

It means have some faith. The impatience of Chelsea fans these days is laughable. Have faith in the club to get the deals done, us moaning as fans isn't going to achieve anything. We've been blessed with a fantastic owner and a fantastic infrastructure and coaching staff, we've won 2 of the last 3 Premier League titles, and barring one season have challenged for the last 15. Give it a rest.

You know what I find laughable? That condescending attitude some posters display by telling others how to behave on the forum.

Everybody's different and has different expectations. Unless someone insults others or acts like a madman on the loose, I say let people post whatever they want. You're happy with the way the club's handling business, great. Others don't think so and their opinions are just as valid as yours. Since, as you correctly pointed out, none of us really know what's going on what makes you think those who complain are wrong to criticize the club and you're right? 

That's what the forum is for, to exchange views and opinions. If everyone "gives it a rest and stops moaning", this place will turn into a morgue. Let people vent, bitch and moan. If we moaners are proven wrong in the end when we sign world class stars right, left and centre, I'm sure both factions, us complainers and the stoic ones, like you, will both be happy and content.

Edited by abramovich
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, abramovich said:

You know what I find laughable? That condescending attitude some posters display by telling others how to behave on the forum.

Everybody's different and has different expectations. Unless someone insults others or acts like a madman on the loose, I say let people post whatever they want. You're happy with the way the club's handling business, great. Others don't think so and their opinions are just as valid as yours. Since, as you correctly pointed out, none of us really know what's going on what makes you think those who complain are wrong to criticize the club and you're right? 

That's what the forum is for, to exchange views and opinions. If everyone "gives it a rest and stops moaning", this place will turn into a morgue. Let people vent, bitch and moan. If we moaners are proven wrong in the end when we sign world class stars right, left and centre, I'm sure both factions, us complainers and the stoic ones, like you, will both be happy and content.

If someone wants to moan at a moaner, who are you to moan ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • coco pinned this topic
  • coco unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...