havelschayes

Tiémoué Bakayoko

1 minute ago, ChelsaePirate said:

Reports today that Bakayako has opened a bank account in London ahead of transfer fees being paid . came from bank employees.

Bantering?

41 minutes ago, ChelsaePirate said:

Reports today that Bakayako has opened a bank account in London ahead of transfer fees being paid . came from bank employees.

Did this bank employee call you needing your banking detailings? Goes by George Agdgdgwngo?

IMG_3200.PNG.981c9fcd175cf043857e9105761ef013.PNG

7 hours ago, doctorblue said:

Here's a report that says that Bakayoko is in London for his medical...the origin of the claim comes from Sky's Greg Grimes...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.101greatgoals.com/news/transfers/tiemoue-bakayoko-reportedly-london-chelsea-medical/amp/

he just tweeted and his location says Paris. make of that what you will

6 minutes ago, Scooby Blue said:

According to my source (my bottle of tomato ketchup sauce) He will complete his move on Monday. Don't know which Monday. Maybe a bank holiday in the year 2024?! 

Anyway, I'm assured it's a done deal, apparently, Well might be maybe. 

More to follow..........

Could be the case your ketchup is just after clicks, if it really is a bottle not the squidgy one the adverts in the 80's told us good things come to those who wait.

Edited by DonAntonio

6 minutes ago, Scooby Blue said:

According to my source (my bottle of tomato ketchup sauce) He will complete his move on Monday. Don't know which Monday. Maybe a bank holiday in the year 2024?! 

Anyway, I'm assured it's a done deal, apparently, Well might be maybe. 

More to follow..........

Alright Guilleme Balague, hows thing in Spain?

41 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

If he flew into London on Sunday/Monday then what the hell has he been doing? Sightseeing?

He'll be in Guinness world records soon, for the longest sporting medical ever.

Maybe he's ended up at Stamford Bridge in East Riding Yorkshire instead of London similar to the Zulu tribe https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3964620/busload-of-zulus-perform-war-dance-at-the-wrong-school-after-a-200-mile-postcode-mix-up/

Honestly I like him as a player. Rate him more than most but at this point if we lose him couldn't care hope it is to Utd that way the board will be forced to buy Sandro and a striker no matter the price and that's more pivotal to the team, either that or marina will get demoted to head dinner lady, both scenarios better for the future of our football 

I really don't understand why it took so long to sign this guy when we were rumoured to be after him since before the season ended. His announcement video better be a feature length film after all this time. I'm not surprised if the media just copypasted their own articles at this point

Question is if that deleted tweet shows he would rather join united do we really want him? Or did he quote it cause he wants us to sign morata and then realised it was linking him elsewhere? Lol

1 hour ago, icecoolguy22 said:

Last picture I saw was him ready to board a private jet, I hope he landed at the right airport.

Maybe he's the lead character in a LOST reboot somewhere tropical and sandy?