Tiémoué Bakayoko

18 minutes ago, startedwithglenn said:

Have people seen a different Baker to the one I have? I keep seeing him being mentioned as a possible first team solution and he really is nowhere near the level.

Just saying, if we don't buy anyone and Matic is sold, he's all we've got left.

2 hours ago, Chelsbear said:

I'd prefer to watch him play a bit before naming him. 

Hopefully a more favourable one than matic the training doll I'm more excited than this signing than most, I think he could be pivotal for us 

Edited by DonAntonio

7 minutes ago, DonAntonio said:

Hopefully a more favourable one than matic the training doll I'm more excited than this signing than most, I think he could be pivotal for us 

Bit worried about that midfield depth... we have Baka coming in but with Matic going out as it stands we have Kante, Baka, Fabregas and... Baker? Correct me if I'm wrong.

With Champions League on top of EPL, FA Cup + the mickey mouse cup we're looking a pretty thin squad especially in the middle of the pitch, as much as Matic frustrated me at times last season would it not be worth hanging on to him as a squad player? I still feel he can to a job (imo) unless we're in for someone to replace an outgoing Matic? Interested to hear your thoughts @DonAntonio :smile:

3 hours ago, Raven8er said:

Bit worried about that midfield depth... we have Baka coming in but with Matic going out as it stands we have Kante, Baka, Fabregas and... Baker? Correct me if I'm wrong.

With Champions League on top of EPL, FA Cup + the mickey mouse cup we're looking a pretty thin squad especially in the middle of the pitch, as much as Matic frustrated me at times last season would it not be worth hanging on to him as a squad player? I still feel he can to a job (imo) unless we're in for someone to replace an outgoing Matic? Interested to hear your thoughts @DonAntonio :smile:

Would love Mason Mount getting a chance...he's ripping up trees for England in the U19 European Championship...and they're in the final this Saturday against Portugal...also Trevoh Chalobah has the potential to develop into a DMF...

48 minutes ago, Ballack & Blu said:

You have gave this plenty of thought, very Lennon/McCartney-esque:wink:

Hmmm The Beatles, I can never even dream to be at their level.

With deep baritone shout: “Baka Baka Bakayoko” will send fear as it sounds like a war song. 

8 hours ago, Raven8er said:

Don't see us selling matic without a replacement unless juve give us some incentive where we can't say no like Sandro, in which case we may use a youth player like baker, but I think we will leave this business till nearer the end of the window to see if we can get someone in to replace him, also remember in an emergency  luiz is a very decent CM and we have CB cover for him 

Edited by DonAntonio
  • coco pinned this topic
  • coco unpinned this topic