IliyaKrostin

Alex Sandro

3 hours ago, enigma said:

that's true and i don't particularly like the idea of spending so much on a lwb, especially considering alonso is probably too good to be a back up. however, wing backs are one of the most important positions on the field and help the team function. real madrid have been poor this season, and i read a stat which stated that many of the goals conceded have come from marcelo's side. if your wing back is having a poor game, it's more likely the team is going to concede. remember how poor we were a couple seasons ago with ivanovic on that right side? he got exploited constantly.

Even more so when you play 3 at the back. Fullback or wingback are extremely important. I dont think it's a coincidence Pep has spent so much on them and Spurs seem to be less effective after losing theirs. I dont like it but if we're committing to Conte, we need an upgrade or at least depth there. 

Edited by TheChelseaBlues

yup lets bring A.Telles , another cheap player and when he wont perform and team start losing we will start blaming the manager , he ask for lukaku we give him Morata , he ask for wing back we give him zappacosta 

why not to give the manager what he wants and than he can be blamed rightfully

Never mind Tom, we have to realize that Chelsea are just also rans now in the transfer market and I suspect it's just spite by Jose....not that they really need him

Man we have become pathetic havent we........if Sandro goes to utd it will only confirm 100% that Conte will go. There was a time I could never doubt Roman, but how he can allow all this shait to happen to his beloved Chels is incredible. Ohh go ahead mr utd, sign both sanches and sandro......ohh please we insist sir utd......no no its ok......we have quality back-ups waiting for 1/3 of the Price.

1 hour ago, atomis said:

Man we have become pathetic havent we........if Sandro goes to utd it will only confirm 100% that Conte will go. There was a time I could never doubt Roman, but how he can allow all this shait to happen to his beloved Chels is incredible. Ohh go ahead mr utd, sign both sanches and sandro......ohh please we insist sir utd......no no its ok......we have quality back-ups waiting for 1/3 of the Price.

So true , earlier we use to be way ahead of united and now they snatched Lukaku first and now Sandro , Sanchez how are we going to compete , i am going to support blues no matter win or loss but come on we need signings , we need to upgrade our team so we can win

16 minutes ago, Alakshendra said:

So true , earlier we use to be way ahead of united and now they snatched Lukaku first and now Sandro , Sanchez how are we going to compete , i am going to support blues no matter win or loss but come on we need signings , we need to upgrade our team so we can win

Sorry mate but we are done for it seems......the people Upstairs lack the needed ambition and know-how to get us going the right direction. It seems their only goal is to make Money and cut huge corners to the detriment of the team. Some say we lack funds etc.....some say we have a new stadium f**king us over......if thats the case then the Whole Club should put their expectations way way Down. You cant do all this and demand throphies or you are out. And no one is playing nice with ffp.....but hey ho we are obssessed with ffp......its looking grim.

Just now, axman2526 said:

Lol look at those replies in the mail. Lot of unhappy Chelsea fans there.

what else can we do , we cant stop supporting club so all we can do is to tweet and hope our slow board wakes up and do its job

You think Roman and the board listen to us on football related matters?

The majority of us did not want Claudio, jose (twice) Or Carlo sacked. We wanted them to build a legacy but the sack they got.

Is Romans club he does what he wants. Right now he wants marina to do what she wants it appears.

1 hour ago, axman2526 said:

You think Roman and the board listen to us on football related matters?

The majority of us did not want Claudio, jose (twice) Or Carlo sacked. We wanted them to build a legacy but the sack they got.

Is Romans club he does what he wants. Right now he wants marina to do what she wants it appears.

Yup...and thats taking us Down the drain. And thats exactly why im sure this will end badly. RA do not have that iron grip anymore. He picked this woman to do all she wants, seemingly without accountability just so that he can sleep better. Yet cant he see where we are going?

Put it in random rumours but should probs have put it in here:

So rumours that A.Sandro is upset at Juve and will certainly leave in the summer. Should Chelsea go out and sign someone like Palmeiri for £22m now or wait until summer and snatch up Sandro for £45m?

8 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

So rumours that A.Sandro is upset at Juve and will certainly leave in the summer. Should Chelsea go out and sign someone like Palmeiri for £22m now or wait until summer and snatch up Sandro for £45m?

Depends on what we would do with the extra money! 

Not seen much on emerson tbh it sounds like he was looking the real deal before his acl injury. 

Id prefer Sandro because he is already at a high level and would definitely improve us. 

43 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

SIGN SANDROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

why? tbh he hasn't looked that great this season. we also have palmieri now. i actually think that lb for napoli, ghoulam, is a quality little player. it is a shame he got long term injured. if he gets back to form it's worth going in for him depending on how palmieri turns out. as weird as it is, i think the wing back positions are less of an issue now than they were. i still think moses needs replacing. another central midfielder and cb, and an attacking player.