Jump to content

Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, PedroMendez said:

Only 2 of those were starters last season added to that we have also sold players like Cuadrado and Atsu but has selling players like Solanke, Cuadrado, Begovic, Traore or Atsu really weakened us.

Atm the only position we have 'weakened' is CM by not replacing Chalobah.

LWB and RWB are as weak as they were last season.

Arguably by replacing Terry and Ake with Rudiger and Christensen we have strengthened CB.

We have improved the harmony of the team and potentially improved the starting 11 by replacing Costa with Morata and have improved depth by replacing Solanke with Remy.

And arguably again improved the starting 11 by replacing Matic with Bakayoko. 

Yes its sh*t that we are missing some key men at the start of the season and we don't have our full strength 11 to rely on but if we sign another CM let alone actually signing another WB we have had a very productive transfer widow. Obviously and annoyingly we could have easily kept a loanee (MvG, Pasalic or even Baker), or I suppose an unhappy Chalobah, until we had brought someone in and we wouldn't be in quite the predicament. 

But that said arguably its the loans we have organised for our players that could yet prove to be our best pieces of business we have made all summer or even in summers gone. 5 players in desperate need of senior minutes (Zouma for rehabilitation purposes), which I might add would not have received an acceptable amount let alone enough minutes to develop had they stayed (Even Zouma who despite all our absentees still wouldn't be in line to start against spurs). Started the first game of the premier league season. Which they wouldn't have been able to do had they been loaned later in the window. A good case to highlight why sorting out a loan as early as possible is extremely important is Ake last season, it took him an age and if I remember an injury crisis to get into Bournemouth's starting 11 despite being their best CB because he joined late and wasn't able to get a decent opportunity to impress the manager, which pre season freindlies are great for.

Further i quite like having a small squad as it allows players like Christensen, Boga, Musonda and heck even potentially Scott and Tomori to get first team exposure which if you look at Rashford or more recently Kyle Walker-Peters can potentially create a career. 
 

Small squad won't get us far in Europe and defending our title though, we scraped by last season staying on top because no injuries and no European football we needed to add to our ranks to cope. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, doctorblue said:

Good points but we were lucky last season with injuries and Conte would also need to be given time to see these loanees return and flourish next season...the history of Chelsea is not littered with managers who have been given this time...

Yes I agree with you, we need to give our managers more support and hopefully we are learning how to do that I would have hoped that our board and Roman have learnt alot since the Ancelloti and Mourinho mark 1 days. 

We were last season and are generally very lucky with injuries although I believe a lot of this is down to the medical team and the personalities we generally look for in our players instance Luiz played the majority of last season through injury whereas other players such as Smalling, Shaw and Sturridge and a bunch of the Arsenal squad may not have. And I beleive we have a squad strong enough to cope with a few injuries barring CM.
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DonAntonio said:

Small squad won't get us far in Europe and defending our title though, we scraped by last season staying on top because no injuries and no European football we needed to add to our ranks to cope. 

It depends on your expectations though. For me I think a good season would see us being involved in the title race and reaching the quarter finals of the CL (which our squad is definitely capable of), anything better would be a great season.

I also don't think we as fans should get too expectant and should just enjoy and support what the club can achieve, even if that is just by playing semi-entertaining football. We have all had a laugh at Arsenal fans over the last few years for expecting too much and we have all had issues with the board/Roman for having too high an expectation on managers and giving them the sack for it, so for me atleast it would be a little hypercritical to do the same.  

Back on topic I still think even with our squad not really strengthening, we have a very good shot of winning the league and I still think with everyone fit we have the best starting 11 in the league. 
Tottenham, who I might add actually have less depth than us, still have the 2nd best starting 11 imo, despite actually weakening their squad. 
City despite spending a fortune again still haven't really addressed their flaws. Their team still lacks balance, a quality/potentially dominant midfield and anyone bar Kompany and Fernandinho with any defensive ability. I suppose you could add manager naivety to that list. 
United whilst having addressed some of their issues still lack quality in defence.
And arguably both Liverpool and Arsenal haven't strengthened, and actually a lot rests with the Coutinho and Sanchez respectively.

So whilst we haven't made a significant improvement to the squad and we definitely haven't raised ourselves away from the pack, I personally am not going to see that as an issue, especially seeing as it would have taken an absolutely monumental summer to raise us the heights of competing for both the CL and BPL.

We have a lot of deficiencies to our squad which it looks as if we are slowly trying to remedy (especially what was an ageing core) but it would have been almost impossible to do that in one window let alone to imagine how costly and risky attempting such an overhaul would have been. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely delusional. I do even think our team last year was the weakest amongst City and United. And for sure we have better team then Arsenal and Liverpool. Kinda equal with Totheman.

It was obvious we lack class. We should have strengthen our midfielder, gets world class WB, world class Right winger, and after Costa fiasco, a world class striker, and world class CB, cause our defence wasn`t at best, after the winning streak of 13 matches.

What we have done is getting Rudiger, who is yet to seen is he good enough for Chelsea or not. Bakayoko, who is injured, and Morata who is yet to see if he can be atleast at Costa level of importance for us, but i doubt it.

What we don`t get, but needed - 2 World class WB, obviously something different in the midfielder. Guy like Tolisio would be good. Even player like Çalhanoğlu would be very good for us and Milan took him for less then 20m.

We didn`t even try to get World class Right Midfielder. Alexis Sanchez would do wonder for us. But right now we are happy with getting Chamberlane, thats how bad we failed.

We also did not get any depth, but we needed badlly. And we needed badly without selling most of the squad.

Now before the season starts we have more injuries then the whole last season. Also we will have CL, which everyone forget how hard is and how tired the team look with it, if you not have decent depth of course.

Before the season we dreamed for players like Sanchez, Sandro, Mendy, Walker, in the reality we get players like Drinkwater ....

Thats how the board fu****.

I don`t see how can anyone believe we can challenge for the title with that thin squad. If formation doesn`t work like last year, what choices Conte have with this 2 midfielder that we have and will probably end with a totall of 4.
He can`t switch to 3-5-2, or 4-3-3 or whatever system he may think, cause we don`t have enough player in midfielder.
When you change player position, cause we will probably do that, it`s not ended very well with Ancelotti and it`s not always working.

No manager in the world could do any damage with that squad. Even if the board get 3-4 players till the windows close. It will be too little, too late. And the damage is already done.

Well done board, you f**** us once again.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, brakeit said:

Absolutely delusional. I do even think our team last year was the weakest amongst City and United. And for sure we have better team then Arsenal and Liverpool. Kinda equal with Totheman.

It was obvious we lack class. We should have strengthen our midfielder, gets world class WB, world class Right winger, and after Costa fiasco, a world class striker, and world class CB, cause our defence wasn`t at best, after the winning streak of 13 matches.

What we have done is getting Rudiger, who is yet to seen is he good enough for Chelsea or not. Bakayoko, who is injured, and Morata who is yet to see if he can be atleast at Costa level of importance for us, but i doubt it.

What we don`t get, but needed - 2 World class WB, obviously something different in the midfielder. Guy like Tolisio would be good. Even player like Çalhanoğlu would be very good for us and Milan took him for less then 20m.

We didn`t even try to get World class Right Midfielder. Alexis Sanchez would do wonder for us. But right now we are happy with getting Chamberlane, thats how bad we failed.

We also did not get any depth, but we needed badlly. And we needed badly without selling most of the squad.

Now before the season starts we have more injuries then the whole last season. Also we will have CL, which everyone forget how hard is and how tired the team look with it, if you not have decent depth of course.

Before the season we dreamed for players like Sanchez, Sandro, Mendy, Walker, in the reality we get players like Drinkwater ....

Thats how the board fu****.

I don`t see how can anyone believe we can challenge for the title with that thin squad. If formation doesn`t work like last year, what choices Conte have with this 2 midfielder that we have and will probably end with a totall of 4.
He can`t switch to 3-5-2, or 4-3-3 or whatever system he may think, cause we don`t have enough player in midfielder.
When you change player position, cause we will probably do that, it`s not ended very well with Ancelotti and it`s not always working.

No manager in the world could do any damage with that squad. Even if the board get 3-4 players till the windows close. It will be too little, too late. And the damage is already done.

Well done board, you f**** us once again.

 

With all due respect, are you sure you want to be a Chelsea fan?

As you mentioned this has happened before and it will no doubt happen again.

It's all part of the rollercoaster ride of supporting this club. You get the highs of winning the CL and the lows of finishing 10th or sacking a beloved manager.

Just roll with it and KTBFFH

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was okay with some sacking, trying to find some arguments for it. And say it`s okay, lets move in. But enough is enough.

I`m tired of all this. I think a lot of people are.

And now what at the end of the season, most probably we would yet again think who our next manager will be ?

And new guy with new idea of football will come, yeah it`s so right ....

After the title last year i was thinking, Conte is the guy, who will stay for atleast 4-5 years at the club. But obviously i was wrong.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, brakeit said:

Absolutely delusional. I do even think our team last year was the weakest amongst City and United. And for sure we have better team then Arsenal and Liverpool. Kinda equal with Totheman.

It was obvious we lack class. We should have strengthen our midfielder, gets world class WB, world class Right winger, and after Costa fiasco, a world class striker, and world class CB, cause our defence wasn`t at best, after the winning streak of 13 matches.

What we have done is getting Rudiger, who is yet to seen is he good enough for Chelsea or not. Bakayoko, who is injured, and Morata who is yet to see if he can be atleast at Costa level of importance for us, but i doubt it.

What we don`t get, but needed - 2 World class WB, obviously something different in the midfielder. Guy like Tolisio would be good. Even player like Çalhanoğlu would be very good for us and Milan took him for less then 20m.

We didn`t even try to get World class Right Midfielder. Alexis Sanchez would do wonder for us. But right now we are happy with getting Chamberlane, thats how bad we failed.

We also did not get any depth, but we needed badlly. And we needed badly without selling most of the squad.

Now before the season starts we have more injuries then the whole last season. Also we will have CL, which everyone forget how hard is and how tired the team look with it, if you not have decent depth of course.

Before the season we dreamed for players like Sanchez, Sandro, Mendy, Walker, in the reality we get players like Drinkwater ....

Thats how the board fu****.

I don`t see how can anyone believe we can challenge for the title with that thin squad. If formation doesn`t work like last year, what choices Conte have with this 2 midfielder that we have and will probably end with a totall of 4.
He can`t switch to 3-5-2, or 4-3-3 or whatever system he may think, cause we don`t have enough player in midfielder.
When you change player position, cause we will probably do that, it`s not ended very well with Ancelotti and it`s not always working.

No manager in the world could do any damage with that squad. Even if the board get 3-4 players till the windows close. It will be too little, too late. And the damage is already done.

Well done board, you f**** us once again.

 

City and United definitely have stronger squads and probably did last season too but I see more issues with their starting 11s than ours.
And yes our squad depth is currently very weak and has left us, as you have rightly pointed out, with little formational flexibility (with only really 3-4-3, 4-2-3-1 and 4-4-2 currently viable), add to that an extra 4-5 (FA cup will be less important this season with CL) games for our first team players and we have a much harder season ahead of us.

But that doesn't take away from the fact that there is still quality and lots of it in our squad. and we are only really 2-3 (back up quality) players away from a very strong and flexible squad.

Personally I think Man U are the most likely team to win the league and for me they only have the 4th strongest starting 11. Then City then us, but that doesn't mean we don't have a good shot. A good run our medical team to do the same wonders they do every season and we will be right in the mix, and there is still 2 and a half weeks to sort out the squad depth issues with the squad.

 

And who are these World class players that are available? The only 'available' world class RW is Sanchez and if you think he is available for us you are delusional.

As far as I can see only two world class player have transferred this season Neymar and Bonnuci (was always staying in Italy though), and no 2nd tier players have moved yet.

A few 3rd tier players have also moved we got one in Morata, United got 1 in Lukaku, and Arsenal got 1 in Lacazette.

City have picked up 3 4th tier players (Silva, Mendy and Walker) we picked up 1 in Bakayoko and Liverpool have picked up 1 in Salah  

But there really hasn't been much class available.

And Calhanoglu are you serious? He is barely better than Scott as a CM all he can do is take free kicks and that is it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PedroMendez said:

It depends on your expectations though. For me I think a good season would see us being involved in the title race and reaching the quarter finals of the CL (which our squad is definitely capable of), anything better would be a great season.

I also don't think we as fans should get too expectant and should just enjoy and support what the club can achieve, even if that is just by playing semi-entertaining football. We have all had a laugh at Arsenal fans over the last few years for expecting too much and we have all had issues with the board/Roman for having too high an expectation on managers and giving them the sack for it, so for me atleast it would be a little hypercritical to do the same.  

Back on topic I still think even with our squad not really strengthening, we have a very good shot of winning the league and I still think with everyone fit we have the best starting 11 in the league. 
Tottenham, who I might add actually have less depth than us, still have the 2nd best starting 11 imo, despite actually weakening their squad. 
City despite spending a fortune again still haven't really addressed their flaws. Their team still lacks balance, a quality/potentially dominant midfield and anyone bar Kompany and Fernandinho with any defensive ability. I suppose you could add manager naivety to that list. 
United whilst having addressed some of their issues still lack quality in defence.
And arguably both Liverpool and Arsenal haven't strengthened, and actually a lot rests with the Coutinho and Sanchez respectively.

So whilst we haven't made a significant improvement to the squad and we definitely haven't raised ourselves away from the pack, I personally am not going to see that as an issue, especially seeing as it would have taken an absolutely monumental summer to raise us the heights of competing for both the CL and BPL.

We have a lot of deficiencies to our squad which it looks as if we are slowly trying to remedy (especially what was an ageing core) but it would have been almost impossible to do that in one window let alone to imagine how costly and risky attempting such an overhaul would have been. 

Look I agree but if the club have taken a change in direction they should address the fans with a statement so we know what to expect 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Fatty_Speeding said:

Still annoyed it seemed like Juventus were willing to sell at the start of the window before we dawdled and dawdled.

 

Letting it drag past the Bonucci killed us.

What's even more annoying looking back is that it was probably a very slight (and insignificant in the grand scheme of things) disagreement in price that the board were unwilling to budge on.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 21
16/08/2017
It's close to the deadline and something great is lurking
In Turin
Dressed in black and white, you see a sight that almost stops
Your heart
You try to bid, but the board warns you as
You make it
You start to wheeze, as Marina stops you 
as you realise
the bid's been denied 

'Cause this is Sandro, Sandro right?
And Juve aren't going to accept any bid without a 
fight
You know it's Sandro, Sandro right? 
You're fighting for a wingback in a 
silly season tonight

When the window's shut and you realize there's no
Squad depth
Alonso trips up and you wonder just what you could 
have done
You close your eyes and hope that this is just a
pulled muscle
But all the while you hear the cracking of a bone
Without Alex
We're on our own

We need Sandro, Sandro right? 
And Conte's losing sleep over Marina's plans
which are sh*te
Just give us Sandro, Sandro right? 
You're sitting on your arse, when you can give us
Sandro tonight

Marcos flails across the pitch
Costa starts to whine and bitch
Hazard's still in the hospital bed
Cahil's suspended from a red
Pedro's mask looks like Zoro
Boga's still a player for tomorrow
Michy's confidence is diminished
Remy's career is now finished
Kante's workrate is immense 
Luiz's rise makes no sense 
Moses' happy to do his part
Cabellero's still better than Hart
Azpi is the guy we like
Christensen's scared of Virgil Van Dijk 
So have we signed Sandro?
Day 21: HELL NO

Edited by TomCFC85
Link to post
Share on other sites

According to Di Marzio, who's one of the more reliable journos when it comes to transfers, Juve have been trying to get Spinazzola back from Atalanta by cutting his 2-year loan a year short. He is supposed to be a replacement for Sandro. Atalanta so far refused to budge although the player wants to return. Atalanta, in turn tried for Diego Laxalt from Genoa to replace Spinazzola but so far has failed and even offered Juve to buy him and loan him to them in exchange for Spinazolla's return, to which Juve said no. So it's more or less like waiting for a domino effect, one move will lead to another, and so on. This is better than any Italian soap opera, I imagine.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/calciomercato-atalanta-juventus-continua-il-braccio-di-ferro-per-spinazzola-la-situazione

Edited by abramovich
Link to post
Share on other sites

PedroMendez, read carefully. I said before the windows we was dreaming about players like Sanchez.

And to be fair, everyone have a price. I doubt that Arsenal would refuse a 70-80m. for him.

The main thing is, we didn`t try it. Cause the board don`t wanna spend big. It`s obvious.

We could atleast make some damage to them. Send and offer, make the player more unhappy, cause already is. You can do big damage to their future transfer plans, by focusing them on Sanchez.

And it the same time do your business on the market.

And if the player pushed them hard and they agree - you get a world class player, that really take you on another level. If not, you did damage to a rival team. It`s a smart move.
Mourinho few years ago did this with United and Rooney.

And for World Class players, of course you can`t find them available so late in the market.

If we was done our job early, then we would not be in that situation.

We should have beaten City for atleast 1 of the 3 players they get. Cause we was trying, but we was just too late.

And i`m so right with Guardiola statement. He say something like this:
"When you need qualities player, you have to give money. We buy a lot of players, because we needed. That doesn`t mean we will spend like this every year. He also say they are not done on the market."

They get a lot of players in perfect age and they will have great squad for years to come. That is good buisness. And they won`t need to spend like mad every season.

The board should have done exactly the same. Build great squad with decent depth and quality, and then just correct small details. You won`t give big money every season.

But the decied to f****. And that`s when we become Champions, sell so much players and have 350m. from players and PL title.

That`s what killing me.

BTW, last season without CL, we have very thin squad, Conte said it many times, he even said we lack qualities. And they sell so much more now.

With what players we will go in the Cups ? Tell me pls ?Cause atleast last season we could give our starting 11 a break, in this cups, by playing guys like Chalobah, RLC, Aina, Ivanovic, Oscar(untill they was sold), Ake, Zouma, Terry, Kenedy. Also Conte was subs Moses in 70m. to give him a bit of rest.

Now who will done that ? How the WB will be rested?

Sorry but the board fu**** big. Whatever someone are trying to defend them, it`s not happen.

And i don`t care if they bring 3-4 players now. We was talking we need that much few months ago, before selling the half squad ....

And it will be too late, the damage it`s already done. Players and manager are unsettle. The atmosphere is already bad.

Same s*** happen with Mourinho.

I don`t know for you, we are all fans, we all want the best for the team, but i`m tired of all this manager changes.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, brakeit said:

PedroMendez, read carefully. I said before the windows we was dreaming about players like Sanchez.

And to be fair, everyone have a price. I doubt that Arsenal would refuse a 70-80m. for him.

The main thing is, we didn`t try it. Cause the board don`t wanna spend big. It`s obvious.

We could atleast make some damage to them. Send and offer, make the player more unhappy, cause already is. You can do big damage to their future transfer plans, by focusing them on Sanchez.

And it the same time do your business on the market.

And if the player pushed them hard and they agree - you get a world class player, that really take you on another level. If not, you did damage to a rival team. It`s a smart move.
Mourinho few years ago did this with United and Rooney.

And for World Class players, of course you can`t find them available so late in the market.

If we was done our job early, then we would not be in that situation.

We should have beaten City for atleast 1 of the 3 players they get. Cause we was trying, but we was just too late.

And i`m so right with Guardiola statement. He say something like this:
"When you need qualities player, you have to give money. We buy a lot of players, because we needed. That doesn`t mean we will spend like this every year. He also say they are not done on the market."

They get a lot of players in perfect age and they will have great squad for years to come. That is good buisness. And they won`t need to spend like mad every season.

The board should have done exactly the same. Build great squad with decent depth and quality, and then just correct small details. You won`t give big money every season.

But the decied to f****. And that`s when we become Champions, sell so much players and have 350m. from players and PL title.

That`s what killing me.

BTW, last season without CL, we have very thin squad, Conte said it many times, he even said we lack qualities. And they sell so much more now.

With what players we will go in the Cups ? Tell me pls ?Cause atleast last season we could give our starting 11 a break, in this cups, by playing guys like Chalobah, RLC, Aina, Ivanovic, Oscar(untill they was sold), Ake, Zouma, Terry, Kenedy. Also Conte was subs Moses in 70m. to give him a bit of rest.

Now who will done that ? How the WB will be rested?

Sorry but the board fu**** big. Whatever someone are trying to defend them, it`s not happen.

And i don`t care if they bring 3-4 players now. We was talking we need that much few months ago, before selling the half squad ....

And it will be too late, the damage it`s already done. Players and manager are unsettle. The atmosphere is already bad.

Same s*** happen with Mourinho.

I don`t know for you, we are all fans, we all want the best for the team, but i`m tired of all this manager changes.

 

 

A win against spurs this weekend and suddenly the mood changes.

In the Cups we can still completely rest our first 11 with a team that looks like.

Cabellero 

Rudiger - Christensen - Clarke Salter

Tomori - Kenedy/transfer no.2

Fabregas - Scott/transfer no.1

Willian/Pedro  -   Musonda 

Bats 

Apart from Scott I am happy giving all those players game time

And yes I agree we shouldn't be having such a manager merrygoround but Conte hasnt been sacked aands far as i can tell and i obviously don't think as highly of city's signings as you do think they have bought a lot of decent players for a lot of money but no one special 

Edited by PedroMendez
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Fatty_Speeding said:

Still annoyed it seemed like Juventus were willing to sell at the start of the window before we dawdled and dawdled.

 

Letting it drag past the Bonucci killed us.

That there is the problem. The deal was almost 'done', if I may say 95% done but the Chelsea negotiating team went into a deep slumber and before you could say Jack, Bonucci and Alves were snapped up. Juve after that thought they wouldn't want to lose another talented player and therein lies our problem. 

 

BLAME EMENALO, MARINA and then ENTIRE BOARD. They are are lazy tw*ts.

I would still want us to keep Alonso though because of his technical abilities and I am pretty sure he will develop with more playing time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PedroMendez said:

A win against spurs this weekend and suddenly the mood changes.

In the Cups we can still completely rest our first 11 with a team that looks like.

Cabellero 

Rudiger - Christensen - Clarke Salter

Tomori - Kenedy/transfer no.2

Fabregas - Scott/transfer no.1

Willian/Pedro  -   Musonda 

Bats 

Apart from Scott I am happy giving all those players game time

And yes I agree we shouldn't be having such a manager merrygoround but Conte hasnt been sacked aands far as i can tell and i obviously don't think as highly of city's signings as you do think they have bought a lot of decent players for a lot of money but no one special 

The problem is Kenedy will be loaned out, because of his antics with China. You may miss that.

And Fabregas in 2 midfielder, especially with someone like Scott, o dear we are done in the first round ... In that system you need 2 players, that are kinda good both in defence and offense. Except Kante, we don`t have other DM in the team. We  have Matic, but he is gone. Bakayoko is a little bit different type.

Even you having hard time to make 11 players for a Cup game.

With what team we will play in PL and CL, when we have matches between 3 days ? With the same squad and in the half of the season, most of them will be death tired and injured .....

You have to have atleast 2 players in every position, and in the midfielder with our formation - maybe 5.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So call me suspicious if you must but TomCFC85 has recently been spotted in his local store purchasing Torradas (a savoury bread type thing that's popular in Brazil) instead of his usual sliced white. This coupled with the fact that he appears to know a little too much about the current status of the Sandro fiasco leads me to suspect that our future LWB is in fact currently being held prisoner in Tom's cellar.

So Tom if you could please give him a pen and get him to issue that Transfer request and put us all out of our misery....I would be much obliged.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Well, this is awkward!

awkward the office GIF

The Shed End Forum relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible without pop ups, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online and continue to keep the forum up, as over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this domain by switching it off. Some of the advert banners can actually be closed to avoid interferance of your experience on The Shed End.

Cheers now!

emma watson yes GIF

Alright already, It's off!