Jump to content

IliyaKrostin

Alex Sandro

Recommended Posts


18 hours ago, Pendergast said:

All hope abandon, ye who enter here. 

We are no more a top club on transfer market. It's going to be a miracle if we are able to close Drinkwater and Llorente deals. 

seems you were bang on.....we've become a laughing stock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TomCFC85 said:

:(

The fact we didn't seem to be looking for any other left wing backs after Sandro makes me believe this will happen next year.  I think Sandro has agreed to give Juve one more year, at which point the Spinnybloke will be back from his loan and be the perfect replacement.

I'm already looking forward to next summers transfer window.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the recent games, A. Sandro has been underperforming so at least a bullet dodged for a while. Lets see if his form improves then I think we should go in for him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, DarkMata said:

The fact we didn't seem to be looking for any other left wing backs after Sandro makes me believe this will happen next year.  I think Sandro has agreed to give Juve one more year, at which point the Spinnybloke will be back from his loan and be the perfect replacement.

I'm already looking forward to next summers transfer window.

Don't count on it.  He will be sold to one of the Manchester clubs or PSG next summer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, lchk said:

Don't count on it.  He will be sold to one of the Manchester clubs or PSG next summer.

Not sure about PSG as they have to fund the Mbappe transfer but who knows.

The Manchester clubs are dependent on Pep or Jose staying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Deino said:

Not sure about PSG as they have to fund the Mbappe transfer but who knows.

The Manchester clubs are dependent on Pep or Jose staying.

Chelsea has no track record of signing any big name players after missing out on them a season before after Marina took over transfer negotiations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lchk said:

Chelsea has no track record of signing any big name players after missing out on them a season before after Marina took over transfer negotiations.

True but the point still stands. PSG can buy him but surely they'd have to sort out the Mbappe deal.

Doesn't seem like a Jose type player to me imo and they already have Valencia who bombs forward. Pep might buy him but only if he stays at City, I don't see him staying if City don't win anything again.

Either way, plenty of factors at play to predict

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Deino said:

True but the point still stands. PSG can buy him but surely they'd have to sort out the Mbappe deal.

Doesn't seem like a Jose type player to me imo and they already have Valencia who bombs forward. Pep might buy him but only if he stays at City, I don't see him staying if City don't win anything again.

Either way, plenty of factors at play to predict

Valencia is a right back so Sandro won't compete with him.  There's still Real Madrid and Barcelona.  Also, it depends on Conte staying and I am convinced he will leave Chelsea by next summer if not sooner.  And never discount the Marina factor - she will low ball and penny pinch to the point that Juventus gets pissed off and the deal is off again.  A leopard never changes its spots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lchk said:

Valencia is a right back so Sandro won't compete with him.  

We both know Jose doesn't like 2 fullbacks that bombs forward. He likes 1 going up and the other staying back and usually for Jose it's the right back that goes forward to provide width. 

Real Madrid still have Marcelo and Barca  has Jordi Alba and both are at their prime 29 and 28 respectively. 

Not discounting the Marina factor just that all the top clubs in the world atm don't really have a need for a LB atm. Things could change but that's for a later day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Deino said:

We both know Jose doesn't like 2 fullbacks that bombs forward. He likes 1 going up and the other staying back and usually for Jose it's the right back that goes forward to provide width. 

Real Madrid still have Marcelo and Barca  has Jordi Alba and both are at their prime 29 and 28 respectively. 

Not discounting the Marina factor just that all the top clubs in the world atm don't really have a need for a LB atm. Things could change but that's for a later day

Noted on your points. It's ironic and tragic that the club has the funds to buy Sandro and had made three bids for him yet Marina can't  get the deal done.  I maintain that her Low balling and drawn out negotiation tactics just pisses off selling clubs and this reputation of hers bode ill for major transfer business in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just read that Juventus offered barca Dybala for 120m on two seperate occasions, which barca rejected because they thought that he wouldn't play well with Messi.

And yet they turn down a 60m bid for a left wing back. Does this mean Juventus thinks Sandro is a more important player than Dybala?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ivorycoast said:

I just read that Juventus offered barca Dybala for 120m on two seperate occasions, which barca rejected because they thought that he wouldn't play well with Messi.

And yet they turn down a 60m bid for a left wing back. Does this mean Juventus thinks Sandro is a more important player than Dybala?

Tbf to them, it'd be a shambolic window to let 3 WC defenders from their back 5 to leave in the same window. They have to save face for their fans too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His performances have been so-so. Juventus probably cut a deal with him in the summer because he hasn't sign a contract with them yet and Asamoah has been favored over him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...