Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Scott Harris
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Apparently he is looking to leave Dortmund. Recent rumours says he has handed in a transfer request. I would take him over Morata and Lukaku any day, the guy is possibly the top striker around right now.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3655255/pierre-emerick-aubameyang-has-handed-in-a-transfer-request-at-borussia-dortmund/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4544446/Pierre-Emerick-Aubameyang-tells-Dortmund-wants-leave.html#

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/pierre-emerick-aubameyang-tells-dortmund-10502291

http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/25/manchester-united-transfer-target-pierre-emerick-aubameyang-planning-summer-transfer-6663347/

If he has handed in a transfer request then i could see a lot of the top teams going in for him.

Real Madrid will be looking for a new striker with Benzema not being as good as he once was and Morata looking likely to leave. United, City, PSG, i'm sure they will all be linked. I think that if is available then we should in for him too.

He would be perfect. I think he would take the league by storm. 

City were linked him a few months ago but I can't see them bringing in another top striker when they already have aguero and Jesus, plus the wealth of attacking midfielders means they will probably play 1 striker. 

There will still be string competition for him though with psg, United,  both milan clubs, and maybe even Madrid going for him. 

He would definitely be my 1st choice though. 

15 minutes ago, Barrettinator said:

Would actually be a much better CF signing than Lukaku, Morata and Belotti combined. Quality player and his game is perfect for the PL.

The price being banded about is around £50m which would be day light robbery when lukaku is being touted around for twice that. 

3 minutes ago, big blue said:

The price being banded about is around £50m which would be day light robbery when lukaku is being touted around for twice that. 

That would be absolutely mental. I don't think that's right, considering he has 3 years left on his Dortmund contract. Will probably be somewhere around £70m-£80m

I'd love to see this happen, but I'm almost certain he's said in the past that he dreams of playing for Real Madrid. I'm aware they're on a transfer ban but maybe he might wait if he actually does want to sign for them only

Edit: well then maybe he will sign for Madrid if their ban is cut

would be perfect for the way we play especially on the counter....one of the fastest players going around, can you imagine those fabregas balls over the top to this guy? would be like playing AI on easy difficulty in fifa:laugh2:

On 5/26/2017 at 17:01, didierforever said:

Would be insane. But cant see it happening, with the likes of RM involved.

why would real madrid be in for him when they have benzema and ronaldo who can play striker? benzema is still a clinical scorer for real. 

48 minutes ago, enigma said:

why would real madrid be in for him when they have benzema and ronaldo who can play striker? benzema is still a clinical scorer for real. 

Benzema only has 11 goals in the league this season, for a team like Real Madrid and a league like La Liga, that isn't really good enough. 

7 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

Benzema only has 11 goals in the league this season, for a team like Real Madrid and a league like La Liga, that isn't really good enough. 

7 hours ago, didierforever said:

benzema is sh*t

Agree with both of you, Benzema is a donkey, but Ronaldo is playing more and more like a CF these days, he's not the tricky LW he was a few years ago. Benezema actually suits Madrid, he doesn't mind being second fiddle to him and he's happy to go play out on the wing for most of the game when Ronaldo occupies the centre. I'm not so sure Aubameyang would be happy being second choice and effectively being converted to a winger. We shall see, but if we don't at least match any other clubs offer and ask the question, I'd be asking questions of the club because he is perfect for the way we play and significantly better than Costa IMO.

9 hours ago, enigma said:

benzema's entering cavani level of donkeyness, everytime i watched him he missed one or two sitters

only reason he's still starting for madrid beacuse he's perez's best buddy, 

Edited by havelschayes

Just now, Cam said:

He is the most intriguing potential striker signing. I would comfortably take him over any of the names mentioned.

Please Roman?

Me too, of all the strikers were linked with he's the one that really excites me.....not in THAT way though, obviously.