Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2017/2018

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

1 minute ago, Bobbywoodhogan said:

City fans will be gutted losing that, even when they win the title it won’t feel quite as good for them. They were so confident of winning the league against United. I reckon they believed it themselves and thought the job was done at 2-0

City have just had the greatest season they've ever had and probably will have for quite some time (I doubt they'll be this dominant next season, teams will improve around them, retaining your title is much more difficult) and they still haven't won the Champions League or been impressive in it. They're so dominant and they've won 2 trophies, they could have done better in my opinion. 

It reminds me of Pep's Bayern, they were awesome and dominant but still never won the Champions League, the only trophy that actually mattered at Bayern at the time. Pep has a hard job retaining this next year, not saying he can't do it, he definitely can he's got great players but there is a reason why nobody has won the league back to back in quite some time.  

3 minutes ago, JoseBlues said:

Ok Pogba. You had a good game. Calm down. You weren't instrumental in United winning the CL today.

Irritating twat, it's all about him, I would actually hate it if he won things, imagine how much of a detestable c**t he would be then. 

Your team came 2nd in the league and you were miles behind them, you've still not got a trophy to show for this season, why are you so happy? I don't care if it's a derby it's embarrassing. I would honestly want to put this season behind me if I was a United fan or player. 

And people think we have a melt down on here when we lose, at least we don't say things like "worst day of my life" after losing a game of football and still being 13 points clear at the top of the table :laugh2:

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/united-h-post-match-thread.333882/page-7#post-10914938

This is RAWK levels of meltdown. They are 13 points ahead! you would think they had just blown the chance of winning the title.

18 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

And people think we have a melt down on here when we lose, at least we don't say things like "worst day of my life" after losing a game of football and still being 13 points clear at the top of the table :laugh2:

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/united-h-post-match-thread.333882/page-7#post-10914938

This is RAWK levels of meltdown. They are 13 points ahead! you would think they had just blown the chance of winning the title.

Most posts are identical to ours during a crappy season :biggrin:

I did enjoy the "we look 5 or 6 players and £4-500 million away from being an elite team."

22 minutes ago, Valerie said:

Most posts are identical to ours during a crappy season :biggrin:

I did enjoy the "we look 5 or 6 players and £4-500 million away from being an elite team."

Being a bit harsh there Val, overall this is a good forum even if you do get the average idiot. 

I think given the circumstances our fans have been pretty level-headed this season, seriously compare this forum to TalkChelsea and you'll know what I mean. 

Why utd get away with murder every time? Cuz its utd.....and Fergie is still alive with lots of connection.......its not an abnormality.....but a pattern. Just like spurs etc. You think it was all by chance utd got everything in their favour? How come Young can keep his sh*t up? Smalling getting away with his shirt plowing every game? Theres countless more examples.........now look at us......you Guys really cant see how we have been and are being ass f**ked all game every game? We are hated, detested and made to look like lambs.....free to Slaughter by all sides.......welcome to Chelsea.

5 hours ago, ForeverCarefree said:

If anyone is going to piss all over your title parade it’s Jose.

Great stuff. 

Indeed. He is still the master. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Everyone banging on like Citeh invented football. This week has certainly tarnished their glitter. Just shows what can happen when opponents really commit and go at them with pace and numbers.

As for Pogba's reaction at the end, if he played for us and we had just stopped Tottenham winning the title at their ground I'd have been wanting to run on and celebrate with him. Fair play to him.

Edited by just

We are mentally weak. 
The team selection was atrocious and arrogant. 
Every time we have been under pressure this season we have been found out. 
We still need to win two games and we have spurs away next after probably getting knocked out of the champions league tamely. Again. 
To stumble over the line this season after the money spent and the hype generated in such a weak league is unacceptable. 
We’re just not strong enough. We look five or six players, and £4-500m, away from being an elite team. 

Arrogance cost us.

Jesus Christ, city fans must be thinking life is rosy.

7 hours ago, just said:

Indeed. He is still the master. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Everyone banging on like Citeh invented football. This week has certainly tarnished their glitter. Just shows what can happen when opponents really commit and go at them with pace and numbers.

As for Pogba's reaction at the end, if he played for us and we had just stopped Tottenham winning the title at their ground I'd have been wanting to run on and celebrate with him. Fair play to him.

If we were in a title race of just us and Tottenham while being 16 points behind them to make it 13, I wouldn't be happy with our players celebrating on the field. Certainly not one like Pogba who's been absolutely dire for a majority part of the season.

Pogba has done nothing decisive yet, he scored 2 goals against a complacent Man City who had little to gain that match but an early arrogance trophy to flash at their home rivals. Celebrating like that was just embarrassing quite frankly, crack on with your job win things and then you earn the right to celebrate, not just turning up for one game every few months. 

45 minutes ago, just said:

I can only assume that you don't understand the intense rivalry and dislike between Chelsea and Tottenham or Citeh and United. 

I think most of us here do, but does Pogba have a clue or did he just want to be adored by the Manu supporters?  "We gained 3 points on our big rival, who are still 13 points ahead and will win the biggest national prize, yaaay!" :smile:

1 hour ago, just said:

I can only assume that you don't understand the intense rivalry and dislike between Chelsea and Tottenham or Citeh and United. 

Actually no, I would apply that logic to yourself. How could you celebrate when your most bitter rival is winning the league by 13 points after you've just beat them? How can you celebrate that?? That's my point. 

Edited by Slojo

12 minutes ago, Slojo said:

Actually no, I would apply that logic to yourself. How could you celebrate when your most bitter rival is winning the league by 13 points after you've just beat them? How can you celebrate that?? That's my point. 

I agree with this, City are still going to win the title anyway, Utd just saved face that's all. It's unlike us against Liverpool in 13/14, we actually dented their title charge as well as boosted our own and against the Spuds we definitively ended their title challenge.

I think Pogba jumping around was just him being a show pony rather than a real reflection of the mood after the win.