ForeverCarefree

Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2017/2018

On 15-7-2017 at 21:11, Spudulike said:

The media want angles but the clubs are more important than managerial rivalry. 

Some news from the Belgians in Tottenham, Spudulike?

What can we expect?

On 7/15/2017 at 18:42, Strider6003 said:

Angina, large mouth ulcers, headaches, skin problems, constipation, joint aches, circulation problems, tired in the mornings and more energy in the afternoon (more calories!).

I've tried loads of protective devices and have settled on these, I needed several so quite expensive but better for me than buying metallic paint:

https://www.bioprotectivesystems.com/

Strider, mate, please, please, please tell me you are having a joke with us?  The very first thing on that link is a small piece of polished stainless steel for £81.  Eighty-one quid, for a small medallion on a string!  AND there's a piece of plastic with a number 8 written on it for £63.

If you truly believe in that, would you be interested in buying the freehold for Stamford Bridge?  I was in Aldi the other day and Abramovich was in there stocking up on pickled eggs and jars of cockles.  He was moaning on and on apout the CPO and how they were making his life a misery, so I said I'd find him someone decent and Chels to take buy the freehold.  You seem like just the chap!

1 hour ago, MissouriBlue said:

This made my morning, hahaha. Got to love some classic José lines.IMG_3354.thumb.JPG.1668fedbd4648e4242ab1d796afce3bb.JPG

Funny thing is, he probably means it, just like when he returned with us. However his method's just aren't sustainable for anything more than 2/3 years.

2 hours ago, yorkleyblue said:

Strider, mate, please, please, please tell me you are having a joke with us?  The very first thing on that link is a small piece of polished stainless steel for £81.  Eighty-one quid, for a small medallion on a string!  AND there's a piece of plastic with a number 8 written on it for £63.

If you truly believe in that, would you be interested in buying the freehold for Stamford Bridge?  I was in Aldi the other day and Abramovich was in there stocking up on pickled eggs and jars of cockles.  He was moaning on and on apout the CPO and how they were making his life a misery, so I said I'd find him someone decent and Chels to take buy the freehold.  You seem like just the chap!

Bit harsh to deride something that brings peace of mind to someone else, even if you don't really believe in it isn't it? Surprised you would so bold fella!

41 minutes ago, MissouriBlue said:

Bit harsh to deride something that brings peace of mind to someone else, even if you don't really believe in it isn't it? Surprised you would so bold fella!

Oh come on, lighten up! It could even have been a joke coming from you!

1 hour ago, Zeta said:

Robertson going to Liverpool from Hull. I think he's a good player, wouldn't have minded him as a backup to Alonso.

Weird seeing Kevin Stewart move in the opposite direction for 8 million. Can honestly say I've never heard of him.

15 hours ago, MissouriBlue said:

Did you look at the link?  Nothing more to say about it, really.

15 minutes ago, yorkleyblue said:

Then you will have seen the price of a small piece of shiny-shiny metal, and a small piece of plastic with a magic number written on it.

I get the impression you're a skeptic, can't quite put my finger on why I feel that way...

I've have never had one so I feel like I can't completely judge it as a piece of sh*t, that would be jumping the gun a bit.

The govt warned Apple over it's last phones being very close to the upper safety limit.

I was ok with 3g phones though since then my life has become challenging.

When I bought their Wi-Fi protector a wasp nest moved on from our flat and bumble bees took up residence instead. I didn't mind the bees, the wasps were a pain the butt and I killed several!

Wasps like bad energy bees like good energy I believe it is about the charge positive vs negative. 

I cannot feel any benefit from the wifi protector unit they sell yet can from their other products unfortunately they do not reveal how they work yet I suspect they are using harmonic resonance technologies.

I know two more in my own circle from office work that use subtle technologies to combat electro-magnetic sensitivity.

Edited by Strider6003

1 hour ago, MissouriBlue said:

I get the impression you're a skeptic, can't quite put my finger on why I feel that way...

I've have never had one so I feel like I can't completely judge it as a piece of sh*t, that would be jumping the gun a bit.

My concern is more the financial exploitation of the gullible, whether they believe or not.  If someone believes that a 1" disc of plastic protects them from whatever it is supposed to, I feel sorry for that person for their gullibility.  If someone then exploits that naivety by writing a number on that piece of plastic and then charging them sixty quid for that piece of plastic, then I believe that is just criminal.  That is why I can judge it as a piece of sh*t. :)

Wise people have said Alternative Medicine that ACTUALLY works is called "medicine".  When the NHS start using a numbered plastic disk in mainstream hospitals, I might get to be a little less sceptical.

Edited by yorkleyblue
Spelling

I've used many things including putting aluminium foil up on the walls and sleeping under metallic fibre blankets. I have also invested in testing technologies - tri-field meters - although now there is just so much energy everywhere.

It is actually one of the factors killing the bees. I told a friend who is a beekeeper and he rubbished this. A week later he comes back from his local meeting and apologises saying I am correct Wi-Fi and electro-magnetic fields are killing the bees.

47 minutes ago, Zeta said:

WiFi can disrupt things though can't it?  Not that I have any vested interest in the subject.

Just other things on the same spectrum.