Serge Aurier

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

21 minutes ago, didierforever said:

What about his apparent ban?

I dont know much about his situation but is not he banned from entering england for 5 years or something along those lines?

Not sure what the outcome of the appeal was yet. Hopefully he gets given the green light to come over here.

As bad as Moses is at crossing from the right I would hate to see who "well" he does on the left with it. 

Regardless, if you know him well, you should have realized he is more dangerous and a better player when playing on the left wing.

10 minutes ago, Adamrb said:

Like Danilo, would be embarrassing for us given that Utd have Valencia and city have walker, yet players still don't choose us.

not really. we have no idea we're even interested in him 100%. the only links have been very obscure ones and probably only putting them out there because they know we've been interested in wing back/s. not sure rwb is the main position for upgrade anyway. 

1 minute ago, enigma said:

not really. we have no idea we're even interested in him 100%. the only links have been very obscure ones and probably only putting them out there because they know we've been interested in wing back/s. not sure rwb is the main position for upgrade anyway. 

We should be intrested in him though shouldn't we since we lost 3 fullbacks to one rival like complete w**kers and can't bid enough to get Sandro, this guy is last stop before baba 2.0 

I find it strange we haven't made a play for Fabinho he would cover both RWB & DM. More expensive than Aurier but has a lot less baggage .

I will like Fabinho too but he will be too expensive. Seems Conte isn't keen on spending much or signing a world class player for our RWB position.

Just now, DonAntonio said:

We should be intrested in him though shouldn't we since we lost 3 fullbacks to one rival like complete w**kers and can't bid enough to get Sandro, this guy is last stop before baba 2.0 

we can't really do anything about a player wanting to go elsewhere. face it, pep guardiola and his style of football is a big pull, and what he is building is interesting to potential signings. 

here you go: 

Danilo told mancity.com: "I am very, very happy to be joining Manchester City. "There has been strong interest from other clubs, but it has always been my ambition to play for Pep Guardiola. As soon as I heard of his interest, I knew immediately I wanted to be a City player."

if pep wasn't a city manager, maybe we would have had a chance. not much one can do. can't be mad at a player wanting to go elswhere, no matter how many people want to paint the board out to be the useless ones. 

Edited by enigma

5 minutes ago, DonAntonio said:

Ehhhm what? Far as I know conte doesn't have access to romans funds.

I think what @wallosh is saying is that recently Conte said he wants to bring in many more players, and not to waste a large chunk of our remaining funds on one player.  Conte said it's more important to bring in squad players to compete and train than just bring in one top top player.  

I think Conte knows more about our funds than we think.  I'm sure he was told exactly how much Roman and board are willing to spend this summer.  

walker was on 70k at spurs, but is on 130k at city. that wage is pretty big. that would mean paying walker more than courtois (120k) azpi (70k) moses (75k) cahill (85k) luiz (120k) and kante (110k) etc. he would be earning twice what one of, if not our best defender in azpi is earning. 

25 minutes ago, wallosh said:

Are you kidding. Barton is far talented and better footballer. Just because Aurier is a defender doesn't make him better.

Barton is far more talented than Aurier, are you being serious? They are completely different players for a start, but Joey Barton is sh*te.

1 hour ago, wallosh said:

Are you kidding. Barton is far talented and better footballer. Just because Aurier is a defender doesn't make him better.

Get to f**k :laugh2: