Now on a migrated server, any problems CLICK HERE

coco

Chelsea Vs Burnley (PL) Sat 12 Aug 2017 KO 15:00 GMT

I'm at a total loss for words.

Yes it is a nightmare and 15/16 season drama once more. It looks and smells like it.

We went to sleep during the summer transfer window and I feel bad for Conte as he foresaw this problem.

We will not recover from this, I will bet anyone on it. We do not stand a chance of retaining our title.

I now feel bad for Conte if he is unable to keep within the top 4.

Owning the f**king game, in complete control, and the ref changes it in an instant.  Then continues to be harsh to our players the rest of the half.  Then makes absolute phantom calls for burnley.  There is one person who needs to be reprimanded on the pitch more than others and it's the piss poor f**king c**t of a ref 

Just now, Remodez said:

To be fair, it was two well worked goals they scored. No excuse for the third one though.

The third was not enough composure by the team. They were too eager to turn the result that their concentration went AWOL

If the board don't make some big signings in the next few days, we are going to be facing another season struggling for top 8. This is beyond bad, this is probably the worst I've ever seen in the RA era, and on the back of a title winning season when we should have strengthened and been going into the season looking forward to trying to defend it. No other club is as poorly run as Chelsea, no other club would let this happen. We have no leaders, no big game players who step up when its needed. Luiz may go in hard for the tackle and make it look like he is, but then he can't even mark a player for a simple cross.

Spurs up next, then City soon after. God help us.

Pawson is a piece of sh*t but Cahill is an idiot. How can an experienced defender, a captain on top of it, be so careless. 

Also, Batshuayi is such a limited player. We might as well put in half fit Morata in, he can't be worse.

1 minute ago, TheChelsRVA said:

Owning the f**king game, in complete control, and the ref changes it in an instant.  Then continues to be harsh to our players the rest of the half.  Then makes absolute phantom calls for burnley.  There is one person who needs to be reprimanded on the pitch more than others and it's the piss poor f**king c**t of a ref 

It was a red. 

let's not overreact. we were put at a disadvantage straight away with going 10 men down. we have arguably our best player/s out injured. sh*t happens, it doesn't mean it's a repeat at all. first game of the season is a write off, maybe (unless we get back into it) but still such a long way to go. it's nothing to do with the lack of signings, the ref has changed the game. conte needs to either change formation or personel, or both. 

1 minute ago, TheChelsRVA said:

Oh please, even with 10 men there is no way this should be happening. 

Just now, abramovich said:

Pawson is a piece of sh*t but Cahill is an idiot. How can an experienced defender, a captain on top of it, be so careless. 

Also, Batshuayi is such a limited player. We might as well put in half fit Morata in, he can't be worse.

Would not subject morata to this sh*t show. 

Just now, sonic90 said:

Kante and Willian are playing like themselves, but they can't do it all.

Kante was doing the job of 2 men and Willian can't dribble past 3 players with no space. I pity them really

2 minutes ago, Deino said:

And people say the board shouldn't be criticized or scapegoated.

NO ONE SAYS THIS. Have you been reading this forum for the past couple months?

1 minute ago, Brutos said:

I am actually pleased by this because it's embarrassing the club to the point where they have to react and react now

to do what? does anybody actually think this team are not good enough to beat burnley? come on now. i think most teams would suffer with 3 of their first team key players out of the team, and with 10 men down it's even more of a disadvantage. 

Just now, TheChelsRVA said:

Would not subject morata to this sh*t show. 

He is not fit for the season and needs minutes so why not, use it as a chance to play more with 2 at the top as well