Now on a migrated server, any problems CLICK HERE

coco

Chelsea Vs Burnley (PL) Sat 12 Aug 2017 KO 15:00 GMT

1 minute ago, didierforever said:

It was a red. 

I have seen far worse challenges in far less important games go uncarded. It is the first game of the season in the first 15 minutes, any ref worth his merit doesn't give that.  

6 minutes ago, Tim said:

100% agree. Our preparation for this season was a disaster. Again. Not enough games, poor recruitment, and every f**king pundit under the sun could see how thin our squad was. 

Rumours Barca might go after Eden. I wasn't worried but if you're him watching this, and it's clear the club haven't backed Conte properly, wouldn't you be tempted? 

Every f**king pundit except some deluded fans who frequent Football forums.  They think the board can turn water into wine via Conte.

1 minute ago, abramovich said:

Pawson is a piece of sh*t but Cahill is an idiot. How can an experienced defender, a captain on top of it, be so careless. 

Also, Batshuayi is such a limited player. We might as well put in half fit Morata in, he can't be worse.

Looking back, i just don't know how Cahill can get himself into that position. It's not like things were happening quickly either. He losses control of the ball, but instead of using his head, he just lunges carelessly to try and win it back. All he had to do was accept that he lost the ball and try and block the player as our players got back into position.

Just now, Stim said:

NO ONE SAYS THIS. Have you been reading this forum for the past couple months?

To be fair every time the board is criticised someone jumps to their defence when I criticised marina for trying to prove she is one of the boys with her hard Iron Lady negotiating stance I got all sorts defending her 

5 minutes ago, TomCFC85 said:

Don't worry guys, if Game of Thrones has taught me anything, it's that when you're losing and you haven't got enough men, the Vale Knights will come and save you. 

LMAO best comment of 2017

We are only playing with 9 men in the 1st half. Batshauyi looked beyond bad. Never controlled a pass.

I do not care if Morata has put on 50 pounds eating cake all day the past two weeks, put him in and Bats off at the half!!

Wow this is bad. I mean, you could say had Cahill not been sent off we wouldn't be trailing 3-0 but even with us at 10 men this shouldn't happen.  I feel sorry for Conte here, we do have injuries which is unfortunate but not an excuse for the Champions to be performing this badly.  Poor Boga too. 

I was so excited about the season starting as I always am, but this is bullsh*t!  What does Conte do now for the second half?

I'm a fan of Cahill and I've stuck up for him on many occasions, I'm sorry Garry, you are done as far as first team selection goes, Conte needs to screw his head on properly and realise this. The least said about the rest of them the better, absolutely no fight, no passion, same old sh*t from two seasons ago, at least now the club might pull their heads out of their asses. 

Edited by Floyd25

3 minutes ago, didierforever said:

It was a red. 

seen plenty of them challenges be given as yellow. sorry, but so early into the game the ref needs to use benefit of the doubt and show a yellow at most. the alonso yellow was another joke. ref has come out there and stamped down his authority early to prove a point. 

How can fans, pundits, our own manager, and captain, all be able to see we are in a bit trouble, but the board still haven't fixed things. 

There is a few posters in here who will no don't refuse to blame the board, as the window is still open, but the damage has already started. We lost a derby last week all be it on pens, we are getting spanked at home to Burnley, and we will be in for a tough game at Wembley next week. Confidence could be reaching rock bottom by the time reinforcements come in. 

Hopefully we can get away with a 3-1 loss, and it doesn't end up even more humiliating than it already is. 

There was a time when even with 10 men, we had enough to smash Burnley at home. 

The only explanation for this board is that they are corrupt. They must be putting a large amount of the money from outgoing transfers in their own pocket. With the owner going through a lot of personal issues he will probably not be interested in Chelsea that much at this moment. So this would be a perfect time for the board to get some extra money.

Makes me feel Sick 

Just now, enigma said:

to do what? does anybody actually think this team are not good enough to beat burnley? come on now. i think most teams would suffer with 3 of their first team key players out of the team, and with 10 men down it's even more of a disadvantage. 

No this team (with hazard, pedro, baka out) IS NOT good enough to beat burnley.

We have just 2 CMs in the squad (Cesc cant defend if his life depended on it). We have no WB cover as shown by azpi's unwillingness to take on a man/cross the ball.

Our striker is so poor it makes Lukaku's hold up play look like Ronaldo's. Sorry, but you can go to the start and read my comments. Did not expect us to win, was worried and not without a reason.

By god look at our bench. Tomori, Kenedy, Musonda (with Boga already on the pitch). Is this a joke

Just now, DonAntonio said:

To be fair every time the board is criticised someone jumps to their defence when I criticised marina for trying to prove she is one of the boys with her hard Iron Lady negotiating stance I got all sorts defending her 

Because your absurd psychological analysis of a woman you've never met or seen negotiate is just inappropriate. You have no clue what her negotiating stance is. 0. If you read this as me defending her results then that's your problem.