Spuds Vs Chelsea (PL) Sun 20 Aug 2017 KO 16:00 GMT

coco
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Just now, ChelsaePirate said:

What is the formation ?

Have to wait and see, I think we should play 4 at the back as earlier suggested but no reason with these players he cant paly normal formation and I think he probably will. 

Tibo

Rudiger Luiz  Andreas

Dave     Baka    Kante     Alonso

VM            Morata      Willian 

The reason I'd go 4 is it allows a more settled back line of

Dave Rudiger Luiz Alonso 

the strongest team on paper but honestly don't know the formation? It's a very defensive side, if we go one down I don't see how we can recover.  

10 minutes ago, DonAntonio said:

Looking good for bragging rights, every player I named is in the team, I doubt he will use the formation I hoped for though, but he has to use victor as a winger he doesn't have another winger except willian, strongest team we could put out though, it's honestly not that bad. 

1 minute ago, DonAntonio said:

Thing is we lacked in a 343 with our best squad, we're not approaching this right if we are doing the same formation with a weakened team, he should be playing 3 in the middle not 2, but what do I know. 

Completely agree. We must have 3 patrolling the middle otherwise we will get overrun in midfield. Tottenham play with 3.