21 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

How do you not hear about Lampard? It was all over the news this morning for a good few hours before he posted that.

I call bullsh*t.

He is not the brightest bulb in the chandelier 

It would not surprise me if he even had a clue about him being a professional footballer.

21 hours ago, dansubrosa said:

Wow, he really did that?

If so, f*ck him and send him out on loan to rot in tinpot league such as Turkey. Oh wait, we’ve already done that.

F*ck off Drinkwater you useless pile of sh*te! Cnut.

Agree.

3 hours ago, WeatherMan said:

He really doesn't have one fragment of a redeeming character does he ?  He's just an abhorent sh*tstain stealing a living and more fool the club for putting up with it. Just sack the pr*ck and be done with for crying out loud.

What's the weather like this weekend?

• 1 month later...

Remember when people told us to trust Lampard, Coles and whoever elses judgement because they're pros and they know best? Bare in mind, this guy cost more than Timo who gets absolute dogs abuse.

What does Ben Chilwater really bring to our team that is better than what we previously had? I see the guy running forward and playing more like a left winger than a left back. We see him wasting possession with poor crosses into the box and distrupting the flow of the attack. 

Being honest when I say it, if we can find a suitor to take him off us we should cut our losses and sell. Look at Drinkwater 5 year contract earning 100k aw for doing nothing same thing more than likely will be the case for Chilwell. Also, notice how the media stay tight lipped about Chilwell terrible performances since joining not once has he really looked like a good buy.