coco

Chelsea Vs Man Utd (PL) Sun Nov 5th 2017 16:30 UK

Get in Chels! Brilliant performance, how much better do we look with Kante in the line up, allows Baka and Fabregas to get forward without having to worry about tracking back. Christensen oozes class needs to be a permanent fixture in that defence (sorry Luiz). Morata quality got a touch of Ossie about him.

buzzing lovely beating those day tripping plastic w**kers! UTC::ChELSeAFaN::

12 minutes ago, enigma said:

bakayoko was tremendous as well today. apart from his shooting and decision making in the final third at times, he was fantastic. the whole midfield was brilliant. 

he made some good runs as well - hell he helped on the goal - his run pulled Phil Jones out of position - dude was awesome today but IMHO Dave is the MOTM

DMyiloDX0AMSld1.jpg

Work dragged on so I could only watch the 2nd half. And what a 2nd half it was

Performance was way above the levels shown at Roma. This Chelsea side always bounces back stronger.

Everything was great for me except finishing. Had our finishing been on point, Mourinho would have literally cried at the touchline. The glut of chances we had was almost embarassing.

Morata scores more off Azpi than anyone. He had several chances almost on a plate and misses but one Azpi cross and it's a goal, lolwtf?

Happy with the result and loving the bragging rights.

Hope we push on.

Pity about Luiz but results proved that this was the correct choice. Christensen, Azpi and Cahill today made Lukaku invisible in the 2nd half. Azpi even won a header off the ElbowTree

Utd players were being c*nts in the 2nd half with their diving and unnecessary fouling. Ref was a joke. I can see why Hazard didn't like Mourinho. Mourinho used to slate every other team for fouling Hazard but when he's on the other team, gloves off eh Jose? The kicking Hazard receives in the 2nd half alone just shows what a small man Jose is if he instructed the likes of Herrera and the gang to do it.

I feel the strikers are too isolated in that sort of setup 
That's where you have runner's from midfield which we did well today Baka should have gotten two. The 3 in midfield gives us control of the game once you have that you can then build on that united couldn't deal with our 3

It is just one game but this shows how limited Lukaku is, it's why I didn't want him, he'll probably score more goals than Morata by the end of the season. But if he gets limited service he's garbage, he can't play with his back to goal and how bad were his touches?

Now look at Morata, yeah okay he missed some shockers, but he created a lot of those chances himself, he was a right thorn in United's side today, arguably the best defence in the PL. We've finally got a striker who can play with his back to goal since Drogba, he was awesome today, always there for the flick-ons and diagonal balls, I won't even miss Costa. 

bakayoko was tremendous as well today. apart from his shooting and decision making in the final third at times, he was fantastic. the whole midfield was brilliant. 
He ran rings around Matic

14 minutes ago, TomCFC85 said:

Wait, they deserved to be rewarded for failing to score but somehow our players should be criticised for failing to score?
One of whom already scored.
They deserved an equaliser when we had a goal wrongfully disallowed...
Right...

The guy just loves playing devil's advocate using some weird roundabout logic

I think that performance was better than Madrid, yes it was at home which obviously makes a difference but they didn't have a sniff for 80 minutes of that game and we managed to create a hatful of clear cut chances and if the ref was so so whistle happy whenever there defenders felt a slight breeze then there would have been a hatful more chances.

This is definitely the formation for big games.   

The only negative in the game was that we fluffed a lot of our chances today.

I only managed to get home in the second half, I saw a lot of people complaining about Alonso, I thought he was superb in the 2nd half? Very comfortable in tight spaces despite a lot of pressure, barely lost the ball. He has big expectations but I think people are too critical of him and miss a lot of good things he does game in game out. 

f**king fantastic!  Buzzing! On the coach and opened the beer. So happy!  Not  just the result but the performance.  Last 5 minutes aged me 10 years though especially as we were right behind their goal! Anyway beer to drink - cheers all!

Edited by Beerqueen