Sign in to follow this  
ZippyNW

Most hated opposition

It has to be Utd, I really dislike them. After starting to support Chelsea in the 90s and nearly every other kid from the south deciding to support Liverpool but mostly Utd. The amount of abuse you have to put up with because your team is basically sh*t makes you appreciate all the good years that come even more. Plus everything else surrounding Utd with Fergie and the refs.

Chelsea back in the day signing players like Hughes, Vialli, Zola, Gullit, Leboeuf, Di Matteo was a dream and took Chelsea to a new era.

I still look back and love the 5-0 in 1999.

14 hours ago, Munkworth said:

What’s your problem with Pompey out of curiosity. You’re not a scummer are you? :Troll_Face:

Exept the fact that they tried to stab me with their allied Spuds, it´s nothing serious.

On 11/12/2017 at 22:22, Slojo said:

It has to be Liverpool, no club was as bitter or hateful as Liverpool were when we got Roman, always with the history and plastic jibe. Plus they're the scummiest most awful fans in the world. Incredibly narcissistic, everything is about them, always the victim never their fault. 

It seriously pisses me off to this very day that they refused to play on the Hillsborough anniversary in 2012 like they should have, instead we had to play Tottenham and Barcelona in the space of a few days and couldn't get an extra day to prep because everyone must bow down to the mighty hard done by victims Liverpool. 

For a team who isn't a local rival they really do a good job of being the biggest c**ts they possibly could be. I can't stand the place and the people, them winning the league in 2013 would have been a nightmare, I want them to never win a Premier League trophy and cling on to first division past glories for the rest of their days. And as much as I hate Arsenal, Spurs, West Ham and all the rest, I would much rather they win a league than Liverpool all day any day, I love beating them Scouse c**ts. 

Sums it up pretty perfectly for me. Add Spurs to the list as well.

It has to be Utd, I really dislike them. After starting to support Chelsea in the 90s and nearly every other kid from the south deciding to support Liverpool but mostly Utd. The amount of abuse you have to put up with because your team is basically sh*t makes you appreciate all the good years that come even more. Plus everything else surrounding Utd with Fergie and the refs.
Chelsea back in the day signing players like Hughes, Vialli, Zola, Gullit, Leboeuf, Di Matteo was a dream and took Chelsea to a new era.
I still look back and love the 5-0 in 1999.

Exactly this.

Newton Heath, the club now known as Man United for me. The short-sightedness and arrogance of their fans is beyond this world. Grew to be the brand they are because of their money driven dominance. Not just fergie being brilliant. The irony is the fans they attracted because of that fortune are same ones that dare to call other club fans glory hunters and belittle their achievements. So jealous of the modest (in comparison to them) achievements of Manchester City and indeed any other club.

The pretentious bar stewards, i don't know up to 5 of them that liked Jose when he was ours but now he is theirs they try to deride us and are blind to all his inadequacies (bless the cheeky git, still respect and like him) that were a woe and problem to the world before he accepted to join them.

A club that its past ain't particular a bed of roses and nearing bankruptcy on more than one occasion but were saved by rich benefactors thumbing its nose at new clubs being in the same situation.  Just because theirs' happened a 100 odd years ago doesn't make the situation any different, after all they were known as moneybag united during Davis time and were caught fiddling the books.

Cups that were irrelevant always become top end when they are the ones winning them and if they have any honest bones in them they should be severely ashamed of their fanbase especially in light of post -fergie happenings. Their most respected and successful manager ever gave them one job - to support the new manager, they couldn't even do it for one year. From hailing him as the chosen one, a mockery of all things Jose and Chelsea, (they started the fly plane protest trend in premier league ffs), but mock people for sensible poster protests. To Louis the saviour and now onto Jose. They only want the glory days back, like they have always been and will always be they are vile arrogant scum who care for nothing else but glory. Makes me laugh how humble and pitiful they seemed when they couldn't string two consecutive wins post fergie but now as you can be sure as there being water in the sea, the arrogant disposition is back. 

I have so much more to add but i am sorry I have gone so much into what i shouldn't have but I absolutely hate them. Then spuds, then pool... but when i think of man u....aarrrgggghhhh

1 hour ago, abister1 said:

Newton Heath, the club now known as Man United for me. The short-sightedness and arrogance of their fans is beyond this world. Grew to be the brand they are because of their money driven dominance. Not just fergie being brilliant. The irony is the fans they attracted because of that fortune are same ones that dare to call other club fans glory hunters and belittle their achievements. So jealous of the modest (in comparison to them) achievements of Manchester City and indeed any other club.

The pretentious bar stewards, i don't know up to 5 of them that liked Jose when he was ours but now he is theirs they try to deride us and are blind to all his inadequacies (bless the cheeky git, still respect and like him) that were a woe and problem to the world before he accepted to join them.

A club that its past ain't particular a bed of roses and nearing bankruptcy on more than one occasion but were saved by rich benefactors thumbing its nose at new clubs being in the same situation.  Just because theirs' happened a 100 odd years ago doesn't make the situation any different, after all they were known as moneybag united during Davis time and were caught fiddling the books.

Cups that were irrelevant always become top end when they are the ones winning them and if they have any honest bones in them they should be severely ashamed of their fanbase especially in light of post -fergie happenings. Their most respected and successful manager ever gave them one job - to support the new manager, they couldn't even do it for one year. From hailing him as the chosen one, a mockery of all things Jose and Chelsea, (they started the fly plane protest trend in premier league ffs), but mock people for sensible poster protests. To Louis the saviour and now onto Jose. They only want the glory days back, like they have always been and will always be they are vile arrogant scum who care for nothing else but glory. Makes me laugh how humble and pitiful they seemed when they couldn't string two consecutive wins post fergie but now as you can be sure as there being water in the sea, the arrogant disposition is back. 

I have so much more to add but i am sorry I have gone so much into what i shouldn't have but I absolutely hate them. Then spuds, then pool... but when i think of man u....aarrrgggghhhh

Now living in Madchester and married to City seasonticket holder, I can see your reasoning. Arrogant fkrs many of the fans. Like Spurs fans, lots like rugby when their team doesn't do so well.

ManU, Tottenham, Liverpool in that order.  I never liked Smug Jose when he was our coach, and now that he is at ManU I really detest him.  The absolute stupidity in allowing De Bruyne to leave because Jose did not like him just makes my blood boil.

Edited by Phillip

Always used to be Liverpool and Manchester United that I couldn't stand, but as they declined I almost started to feel sorry for them! I say almost, but still laughed at the rapid declination of United.

Now I can't stand Spurs. Their fans have become so arrogant. 

Demolishing Arsenal every year is a personal pleasure, however.

So in order, Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool, United.

Spurs, just hate them with a passion always have and always will. Beating them twice in a row at Wembley made my day. 

Liverpool, just hate the arrogance of there fans like every player wants to sign for them or every other clubs fans are plastic tourists unlike them who have proper fans with the best atmosphere.

United for me. I started following Chelsea when United were always on top and their fans gave me hell when Roman finally came in. Hate them with a passion. Love Jose but I want him to fail miserably there. Entitled bunch.

Spurs, Arsenal, West Ham and i despise QPR. That would be the main hate the rest include United Liverpool etc. Special mention to Leeds but we haven't met them much in the previous years since they went down.

On 11/14/2017 at 23:41, Phillip said:

........................some stuff.......................... The absolute stupidity in allowing De Bruyne to leave because Jose did not like him just makes my blood boil.

Nothing like a bit of revisionist hyperbole to make a point on an internet forum.  Finest-kind Marxist-Leninist dialectic.  You people do make I laugh, sometimes.

Oh, and all the other teams, really, but Spuds, Millwall and West Ham mainly, with a special dislike for Leicester, Bristol City and Cardiff.

Edited by yorkleyblue