Callum Hudson-Odoi

enigma
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

31 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Can you not cross your toes please, i find it very distasteful to talk about any foot movement when these players may never move their feet again.

cross your tits then.

4 hours ago, Munkworth said:

Fratton Park is generally full of people who have nothing else going on in their lives who live for 3 o’clock on a Saturday afternoon and fill the time between then with drinking. 

Your probably right there, most of them ugly as f**k as well!

12 hours ago, Dixons said:

I think it's a bit distasteful to talk about CHO and James leading the charge when they're both out with serious and possibly career threatening injuries.  At this moment in time we should be just keeping our fngers crossed they make a full recovery. 

You need to get a life mate, lot more distasteful things in life than that. People are dying of diseases etc!!!

24 minutes ago, chi blue said:

You need to get a life mate, lot more distasteful things in life than that. People are dying of diseases etc!!!

Yeah. Apologies. I can be an over sensitive prick at times.

We might not all get along all of the time, but we all care and want the best for our players,  team and club! 

9 hours ago, Dixons said:

Yeah. Apologies. I can be an over sensitive prick at times.

We might not all get along all of the time, but we all care and want the best for our players,  team and club! 

Well said mate, yes totally right, we all have differences of opinion about the club at times, but the one thing is for sure we are united in our love for Chelsea. UTC

Edited by chi blue

On 08/06/2019 at 15:19, Valerie said:

I fractured my wrist too, and it's healed perfectly, despite metalworks and dire warnings. Everybody has different experiences, so no need to be alarmist.  

Add to the fact that both RLC and Hudson-Odoi will be getting the best possible treatment money can buy

Back to the point of Hudson-Odoi and his contract situation, I'd be be ecstatic if he signs a new 5 year contract. At 18 he didn't look out of place in our first 11 and he has an insane amount of potential. 

13 hours ago, mwblue10 said:

Fantastic to hear, the sooner we have him back the better. 

Quite timely that his injury came just as the season was ending, so he can recover through the summer period and hopefully be back as the season starts again.

• 2 weeks later...

looking good, doesn't look more tham 2 months away, if he doesn't get any set backs. 

i think he will be back by the start of september. 

RLC seems like a worse one, but i font think either player suffered a complete rupture, sunce they both limped off. 

Hopefully there's no long term damage, and both players can get back to where they were relatively quickly. 

On 23/06/2019 at 10:13, mwblue10 said:

Looks like his recovery is progressing nicely.

I literally came here to post about this, a day too late obviously haha, but very positive they are saying RLC is more serious and will take longer but having Calum back is a huge compensator in regards to losing Eden, he needs to get well and step up in a big way. 

On 23/06/2019 at 13:39, big blue said:

looking good, doesn't look more tham 2 months away, if he doesn't get any set backs. 

i think he will be back by the start of september. 

RLC seems like a worse one, but i font think either player suffered a complete rupture, sunce they both limped off. 

Hopefully there's no long term damage, and both players can get back to where they were relatively quickly. 

Early September is possibly a bit too soon because even once the injury is fully healed getting sharp and match fit takes a while if we have him back in October I’d be very happy, don’t want to rush these things as much as we need him, another injury would be a terrible setback for him, this is his season to shine. 

On 25/06/2019 at 17:15, b.sinisa said:

Did he extended his contract with Chelsea ?

Hasn't been extended beyond 2020 yet.

Apparently the club is offering him 100K a week to keep him at the club.

Hasn’t been much noise about signing a new contract lately. Think it needs to be sorted as soon as new manager is appointed. 100k seems like a very good deal for a teenager and I’d have thought either sign up or move him out before he walks for free next season. 

7 minutes ago, goose said:

Hasn’t been much noise about signing a new contract lately. Think it needs to be sorted as soon as new manager is appointed. 100k seems like a very good deal for a teenager and I’d have thought either sign up or move him out before he walks for free next season. 

I agree although I can understand the club not wanting to commit to a contract until they have a better idea of whether he will make a full recovery. Hopefully Lamps & Jody will be saying all the right things to him soon and it will be a formality.

32 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

What if the Chelsea offer is for more money but he leaves for another club due to wanting to play more football? 

Playing more football won't be a problem for him now, he's a fan favourite here and he knows it. Frank will make him a main stay in the team, injuries aside.

6 minutes ago, coco said:

Playing more football won't be a problem for him now, he's a fan favourite here and he knows it. Frank will make him a main stay in the team, injuries aside.

I think he's going to sign a new contract. This season is a massive opportunity because he only has a aging and rapidly declining Perdo and Willian blocking his path to establishing himself as a first choice regular. 

I was more commenting on the insinuation that if he leaves Chelsea the only reason is because he's a money grabbing mercenary. Given that Chelsea are apparently going to offer him a contract in the region of £90k a week I think money is the least of his worries when it comes to decisions on his future.