enigma

Callum Hudson-Odoi

12 hours ago, Boston Blue said:

I think we can eliminate "waiting for the best PR time to announce it" as a reason why it hasn't been announced yet...…….

I never believed that in the first place. If he had signed a new deal during pre season like people had thought, it would have been announced by now. If has already signed a new deal, then this is the longest wait for an official announcement that I have ever seen. 

CHO signing will be a welcome relief and if nothing else, Lamps will have got 3 of our youngest and brightest on long term deals. Should be careful not to put too much expectation on his shoulders though. He was promising in flashes last year, mostly against limited opposition. Expect he'll have his ups and downs this year just like the rest of the young team.

9 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

I never believed that in the first place. If he had signed a new deal during pre season like people had thought, it would have been announced by now. If has already signed a new deal, then this is the longest wait for an official announcement that I have ever seen. 

I believe they have agreed on terms... I don't think he's signed anything. 

I also believe he will, because they've agreed to terms...

I find it pretty remarkable that Callum is already back to training with the first team squad already. I figured with having a ruptured Achilles, he wouldn't be back to practicing with the squad for 6 months at least. If he is indeed as close at it seems them it is a testament to the training staff, the medical team and to CHO for really knocking this recovery period out of the park, Hopefully he keeps progressing and we get to see CHO back at full health here soon.

With CHO coming back and RJ close as well this team could have a completely different dynamic to it. Throw in RLC in the next few months then we might see some serious fireworks. 

3 minutes ago, chiefBlueCFC said:

I find it pretty remarkable that Callum is already back to training with the first team squad already. I figured with having a ruptured Achilles, he wouldn't be back to practicing with the squad for 6 months at least. If he is indeed as close at it seems them it is a testament to the training staff, the medical team and to CHO for really knocking this recovery period out of the park, Hopefully he keeps progressing and we get to see CHO back at full health here soon.

With CHO coming back and RJ close as well this team could have a completely different dynamic to it. Throw in RLC in the next few months then we might see some serious fireworks. 

" Chelsea are back hello hello"

6 minutes ago, forbzy said:

An autograph? 😉

You just had to go and spoil it for me eh.... Ha ha... 

Alright then, gives him a few more days to train before Saturday so right back in to the first team please.

CHO-----Mount------Pulisic

-----------Abraham

How much better that looks already.

22 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Alright then, gives him a few more days to train before Saturday so right back in to the first team please.

CHO-----Mount------Pulisic

-----------Abraham

How much better that looks already.

Honestly based on the last game I'd argue Pedro deserves to keep his spot over Pulisic. Although I recognize that Pulisic was probably tired after the game against Liverpool

18 minutes ago, forbzy said:

Honestly based on the last game I'd argue Pedro deserves to keep his spot over Pulisic. Although I recognize that Pulisic was probably tired after the game against Liverpool

I thought Pedro struggled too, and I had no problem with that... I was shocked to see him starting after 120 minutes mid-week.

I NEVER doubt Pedro's effort. He belongs in the rotation.

Posted (edited)

As long as Willian isn't anywhere near the team after that half assed performance on Sunday.  Correction:  it was a fully assed performance.

Pedro, Pulisic, CHO. Three wide players for two positions.  Pace and effort.  Willian ran (plodded about the grassy surface) as if he had a Dacia Duster strapped to his back side.

Edited by Boston Blue
For accuracy per Skinnedy's reply

1 hour ago, Boston Blue said:

As long as Willian isn't anywhere near the team after that half assed performance on Sunday.  Correction:  it was a fully assed performance.

Pedro, Pulisic, CHO. Three wide players for two positions.  Pace and effort.  Willian ran (plodded about the grassy surface) as if he had a Dacia Duster strapped to his back side.

Have you ever paid for parking in London? It was cheaper for me to pay a Premier League footballer to look after my car, alright?

15 minutes ago, WhiteWall said:

and Reece James, who hasn't even played for us yet.

Not to forget Charlie Brown who will be thrown into the CF position as a last hope when our other striker options don't score 😉

32 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

Have you ever paid for parking in London? It was cheaper for me to pay a Premier League footballer to look after my car, alright?

I get it.  Willian is a better car park than he is a footballer.