Palmieri

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

44 minutes ago, Slojo said:

Well, there isn't anything I can really do to prove it, I could show you match ratings, it isn't that credible, I could show you 10 minutes montages of just his skills/take-ons in a season alone but a montage is a montage. 

But for someone who isn't that fast, he makes up for it with his skill.

http://www.squawka.com/football-player-rankings#performance-score#player-stats#english-premier-league|season-2017/2018#all-teams#defender#16#39#0#0#90#11/08/2017#30/01/2018#season#1#all-matches#attack#desc#total 

He has the best-attacking score out of all fullbacks-wingbacks in the league. 2nd highest chances created out of any fullback in the league, 26, Kieran Trippier has 28 who is first. 

Overall I would say Alonso is the best LWB in the league, and I don't think he's been at his best this season but he's still very solid despite playing almost every game. Unless Mendy proves himself to be great that is, but I still go with Alonso, that is entirely subjective of course. But from what I've seen I just can't believe so many of our own supporters don't rate him or Moses, they're both fantastic wide players. 

Agreed. moses winds me up a bit with his goign to the flor but they are both good players that Conte and his team has brought the best out of.

45 minutes ago, Slojo said:

Well, there isn't anything I can really do to prove it, I could show you match ratings, it isn't that credible, I could show you 10 minutes montages of just his skills/take-ons in a season alone but a montage is a montage. 

But for someone who isn't that fast, he makes up for it with his skill.

http://www.squawka.com/football-player-rankings#performance-score#player-stats#english-premier-league|season-2017/2018#all-teams#defender#16#39#0#0#90#11/08/2017#30/01/2018#season#1#all-matches#attack#desc#total 

He has the best-attacking score out of all fullbacks-wingbacks in the league. 2nd highest chances created out of any fullback in the league, 26, Kieran Trippier has 28 who is first. 

Overall I would say Alonso is the best LWB in the league, and I don't think he's been at his best this season but he's still very solid despite playing almost every game. Unless Mendy proves himself to be great that is, but I still go with Alonso, that is entirely subjective of course. But from what I've seen I just can't believe so many of our own supporters don't rate him or Moses, they're both fantastic wide players. 

WTF why do you need to prove it? I watch him every week so i will use my own eyes how about that?. I never said he wasn't a good signing or is a bad player, But i think he clear limitations and can be replaced.

23 hours ago, rtwelch said:

So why are we actually getting him so cheap? Is it purely his recent injury? Find it strange Roma aren't trying harder to keep him if he's got quality.

kolarov has been fantastic for them. he came back from bad injury 6 months ago, and roma need the money. he wanted to come as well. wages were good, he is young, and we offered a good fee. 

On 21/01/2018 at 23:52, The Don Antonio said:

This guy has only played one game for Roma this season and is being benched by Kolarov. Why the fukc do people beleive every chelsea rumor. If you think we are after this scrub then we are also after Caroll , Crouch, Barnes.. Good Grief

Idiot...

He said we’ll see who the idiot is at end of the window. Lol.

Welcome Emerson!!! 

Edited by dansubrosa

3 minutes ago, The Don Antonio said:

Clap for yourself Kiddo..  Besides you dropped the idiot word first. 

Yeah well, there was no need in slagging Emerson off so much when you clearly don’t know that much about him. He was one of the best left backs in Serie A last season, up there with Alex Sandro. You could say we got lucky he had a bad injury, because if not then he’d be way out of our budget. Hopefully he will recapture his old form!

5 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

Yeah well, there was no need in slagging Emerson off so much when you clearly don’t know that much about him. He was one of the best left backs in Serie A last season, up there with Alex Sandro. You could say we got lucky he had a bad injury, because if not then he’d be way out of our budget. Hopefully he will recapture his old form!

Fair enuff. Will be rooting for him. Hopefully he rekindles his undrstanding with rudiger