xXRuufioXx

Next Chelsea Manager

Who would be your choice as Chelsea manager going into next season?  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Here are the current favorites with Conte included. Jody Morris is in there as he is the current youth team manager, and promoting from within seems to have worked for Barca, so why not us?!

• Luis Enrique
    • Massimilliano Allegri
    • Carlo Ancelotti
    • Diego Simeoni
    • Thomas Tuchel
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Jody Morris
    • Antonio Conte
    • Other

8 minutes ago, Barrettinator said:

Oh I do. I see it in almost every post you make

So, that proves that you actually don't know the meaning.  My posts can be described as very many things, but "smug" most definitely is not one of them

Not all millenials, just you.  You are a whinger,  etc, etc, etc.  Never post anything that isn't bitch-whiney. Not all younger members are like that.  And, as I keep on saying, far from knowing it all, I know nothing, I'm not privy to the inner workings of the club, so am happy to wait and see what is announced officially, by the club.  Not some prat on twitter, not some guessing journo, not some click-bait web-site,but officially confirmed,  by the club.

2 minutes ago, yorkleyblue said:

So, that proves that you actually don't know the meaning.  My posts can be described as very many things, but "smug" most definitely is not one of them

Not all millenials, just you.  You are a whinger,  etc, etc, etc.  Never post anything that isn't bitch-whiney. Not all younger members are like that.  And, as I keep on saying, far from knowing it all, I know nothing, I'm not privy to the inner workings of the club, so am happy to wait and see what is announced officially, by the club.  Not some prat on twitter, not some guessing journo, not some click-bait web-site,but officially confirmed,  by the club.

In the spirit of diving into needless semantics, let me also point out to you that you don't seem to know the meaning of the word "never" either.

I can go back a few posts and show you comments I've made that are the complete opposite of this scenario you've painted. If you want me to, I'll indulge. 

I'm sorry if you're uncomfortable with me pointing out whatever I feel is wrong/mishandled at the club but that's your problem. I don't believe in living in a bubble. When it's good, I say it. When it's bad, I say it. Simple.

1 minute ago, yorkleyblue said:

Ahh, you mean patience, (the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, trouble, or suffering without getting angry or upset), 

1 minute ago, enigma said:

We basically signed Jorginho over asking price as to disguise the Sarri fee, right? 

Yes there is no doubt it's a joint fee.  Paying 65m for Jorginho when Man City was offering somewhere around 40m and Napoli valued him closer to 50m.  

Just now, TheChelsRVA said:

Yes there is no doubt it's a joint fee.  Paying 65m for Jorginho when Man City was offering somewhere around 40m and Napoli valued him closer to 50m.  

It's not even just 65m. Man City offered 50m in installments. We offered Napoli 57m upfront and 8m in add-ons. ADL will take that any day. 

51 minutes ago, mwblue10 said:

I still will be shocked if we sign Higuain.  There’s no way we fork over a large sum for him, solely based on the fact that he is 30, and will turn 31 in early December.

It's the rumour that i hope is bullsh*t. I don't want him here, i would much rather stick to what we have. I'm not a fan of Higuain, especially now. At his age, he's not going to get any better and there are already signs that he isn't as good as before.

Edited by Scott Harris

Just now, Scott Harris said:

It's the rumour that i hope is bullsh*t. I don't want him here, i would much rather stick to what we have. I'm not a fan of Higuain, especially now. At his age, he's not going to get any better and there already signs that he isn't as good as before.

Higuain had his best season under Sarri and Sarri converted Mertens from an average winger to a very prolific false 9. I think if we stick to what we have he may do something good with Morata. Don't see the point of helping Juve basically foot their entire Ronaldo transfer fee. Now if they wanted to offer us Dybala, we should be jumping at that without a second thought.

11 minutes ago, dkw said:

@FabrizioRomano: De Laurentiis (Napoli president) has just announced: “Sarri is close to be new Chelsea manager. My lawyers are in talks with his lawyers to finalize everything” #Sarri #CFC #Napoli

This tweet doesn't seem quite accurate, DL actually said "I have proposed some conditions now let’s see what happens in the next few hours.  My lawyers have prepared some text that has been submitted to his lawyers, let’s see.  Let’s wait and see.  I always say let’s wait and see.

3 minutes ago, Killbill said:

This tweet doesn't seem quite accurate, DL actually said "I have proposed some conditions now let’s see what happens in the next few hours.  My lawyers have prepared some text that has been submitted to his lawyers, let’s see.  Let’s wait and see.  I always say let’s wait and see.

Looks like Jorginho and Sarri is a package deal so if Jorginho falls through everything might still crumble.

26 minutes ago, dkw said:

@FabrizioRomano: De Laurentiis (Napoli president) has just announced: “Sarri is close to be new Chelsea manager. My lawyers are in talks with his lawyers to finalize everything” #Sarri #CFC #Napoli

This looks like it was copy and pasted from a tweet on Twitter? Can't be true. Won't believe it until i see it from a real source. 

9 minutes ago, Killbill said:

Of course it's not true, just more bollocks written by someone with no more knowledge of the situation than you or I. 

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, now
Baby give it up
Give it up
Baby give it up
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, now
Baby give it up
Give it up
Baby give it up

29 minutes ago, enigma said:

We basically signed Jorginho over asking price as to disguise the Sarri fee, right? 

Dunno, Liverpool paid £60m for Keita. United paid similar for Fred... I'm not sure the fee is particularly inflated for the current market.