xXRuufioXx

Next Chelsea Manager

Who would be your choice as Chelsea manager going into next season?  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Here are the current favorites with Conte included. Jody Morris is in there as he is the current youth team manager, and promoting from within seems to have worked for Barca, so why not us?!

• Luis Enrique
    • Massimilliano Allegri
    • Carlo Ancelotti
    • Diego Simeoni
    • Thomas Tuchel
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Jody Morris
    • Antonio Conte
    • Other

4 minutes ago, JM7 said:

I reckon it will be announced tomorrow. Too much going on with the England game. 

But tomorrow will be the fallout from the England match. On Friday it’ll be the day before the playoff so best wait but then Saturday it’ll be the playoff so best wait until Sunday but then it’s the final so best wait until Monday but...

Surely, we need to get confirmation of all this today now?
Speculation has been rife all summer long and everyone expected this to be done a long time ago but now everyone is reporting Jorginho is on his way to London and Sarri is right around the corner, confirmed by AdL himself.

I’d like to see it confirmed Conte is gone today as there clearly isn’t a point, and probably only disturbing for the entire club that he is still at Cobham. Give him his compensation and send him back to Italy. He’s a title winning coach and 15-16 was an amazing season, one of the best in Chelsea-history if you ask me so let’s have some respect for Antonio.

Imagine having Jorginho arriving to Cobham today and Conte welcoming him only to be sacked a day or two after. We shouldn’t do that.

5 minutes ago, Sindre said:

Imagine having Jorginho arriving to Cobham today and Conte welcoming him only to be sacked a day or two after. We shouldn’t do that.

I am hopeful that situation wont arrive and will be very disappointed if it did. Hopefully, there will be happy faces both in London Russia tomorrow. 

15 minutes ago, Sindre said:

Surely, we need to get confirmation of all this today now?
Speculation has been rife all summer long and everyone expected this to be done a long time ago but now everyone is reporting Jorginho is on his way to London and Sarri is right around the corner, confirmed by AdL himself.

I’d like to see it confirmed Conte is gone today as there clearly isn’t a point, and probably only disturbing for the entire club that he is still at Cobham. Give him his compensation and send him back to Italy. He’s a title winning coach and 15-16 was an amazing season, one of the best in Chelsea-history if you ask me so let’s have some respect for Antonio.

Don't care a toss about Sabotage Agent Conte...hope Sarri arrives to hand him his P45 and a message not to let the door hit his arse on the way out...

5 minutes ago, doctorblue said:

Don't care a toss about Sabotage Agent Conte...hope Sarri arrives to hand him his P45 and a message not to let the door hit his arse on the way out...

That statement is the ultimate in crass, the dude has learnt the fans respect!

2 hours ago, doctorblue said:

What? You can at least wish him luck for the future. Regardless of what happened, Conte still brought us a title and an FA Cup which was a privilege after getting midtable when Jose left us.

Conte is a serial winner isn’t he whereas Sarri has never won anything?