coco

Chelsea V WBA (PL) Mon 12th Feb 20:00 UK

Just think Conte is stale...we're 3 up at home and still he won't give new players or youth a chance...looking forward to someone new at the healm...someone with a bit more imagination...

4 minutes ago, Demonrjm said:

We are up 3-0 and there’s people stating they’ll be glad to see the back of Conte and slating Pedro?

GTF !

Your right. I get people moaning when we are losing 3-0 but when we are 3 up. ? Come on. As for Conte did he guide us to the title and a cup final last year.

Short memories.

1 minute ago, doctorblue said:

Just think Conte is stale...we're 3 up at home and still he won't give new players or youth a chance...looking forward to someone new at the healm...someone with a bit more imagination...

But you can also see it as giving minutes to his trusted regulars

Just now, doctorblue said:

He was facing the chop, the most important thing was the win.

I would say try and play one in the FA Cup.

3 minutes ago, doctorblue said:

And the Willian...that's right Conte give youth a chance...

Not defending it, but with the manager under extreme pressure he cannot take that chance. If we were sitting comfortably in the top 4 and numerous points above where we should be perhaps he may have thought differently.   Kids will rarely get a chance here because the managers are under constant pressure from day one.

He was facing the chop, the most important thing was the win.
I would say try and play one in the FA Cup.
Sorry but 3 up he can afford to be a bit more expansive than that...let's face it by his own actions he's a deaf man walking...

3 minutes ago, CFCCAN said:

Not defending it, but with the manager under extreme pressure he cannot take that chance. If we were sitting comfortably in the top 4 and numerous points above where we should be perhaps he may have thought differently.   Kids will rarely get a chance here because the managers are under constant pressure from day one.

I actually think Abramovich would be more forgiving when it comes to results if we were trying to integrate youth in to the side. He’s spent tens of millions on that academy, I’m sure he’d be just as happy as us to have a player finally make it.

Edited by EdinburghBlue