coco

Chelsea V WBA (PL) Mon 12th Feb 20:00 UK

3 minutes ago, CFCCAN said:

So frustrating looking at the table...clinging on to 4th when we should be in 2nd place had we not lost to Bournemouth and Watford

That’s how I feel.

same could be said to the defeats against place, burnley too.

its been a poor those games we should never be losing no excuses 

4 minutes ago, TheBluesBrother said:

3-0 win but not really impressive. Hazard was  excellent so was Christensen. We were better than we have been even Morata played OK but we don't look back to our best. It looks like Conte still rates Cahill and I daresay we will see Bakayoko soon too.Pleased for the win but not jumping for joy.

Don't mean to be super critical, but Rondon kinda muscled Christensen out of the way on that one play, and only a great save by Courtois kept the scoreline 1-0.  And then on the ensuing corner, Christensen's marker, Evans, got a free header and should have scored.  Beyond those two plays, he did fine, but he was culpable on those two plays.

4 hours ago, TheBluesBrother said:

Conte has only won 20% of his last ten games. That's sacking material. Ancelotti, Nourinho, Di Matteo and AVB had far higher win percentages when they were sacked.

"Ahead of this round of games, Conte and Manchester City’s Pep Guardiola both had a win percentage of 70.3," Quote from the Telegraph.

1 minute ago, yorkleyblue said:

"Ahead of this round of games, Conte and Manchester City’s Pep Guardiola both had a win percentage of 70.3," Quote from the Telegraph.

Conte has only a win percentage of 20% in the last 10 games before tonight.

5 minutes ago, Phillip said:

Don't mean to be super critical, but Rondon kinda muscled Christensen out of the way on that one play, and only a great save by Courtois kept the scoreline 1-0.  And then on the ensuing corner, Christensen's marker, Evans, got a free header and should have scored.  Beyond those two plays, he did fine, but he was culpable on those two plays.

True but overall his play was very good and so was Dave.

3 minutes ago, robdog said:

The MVP for CFC this season? I vote for this guy

Christensen has been good (which hasn't surprised me) but Hazard is the clear player of the season for us. Without him, i don't like to think where we would be this season.

Edited by Scott Harris

3-4-3 still got exposed even though we won but for some wayward finishing by West Brom could have been Watford and Bournemouth again, Barcelona will roll us over easily and I hope they do, because we can't play champions league and league together forget the champs focus on getting second and I really hope the board try get two to three match winner's to add to Hazard/willian and then we go again next season. Write this CL run off no Shame in that

Just now, Scott Harris said:

Christensen has been good (which hasn't surprised me) but Hazard is the clear player of the season for us this season. Without him, i don't like to think where we would be this season.

well you know where CFC are without Christensen - don't believe me? Then ask Bournemouth or Watford - the defense was shambles without him

1 minute ago, EmeraldBlue said:

Moses didn't have a very good game but he knows how to finish. Result more satisfying than the standard of play. I just hope we're saving our A game for Barca. There I go dreaming again...

Thought we looked very fragile at times, and a more clinical side would have put 3 past us. Keeping positive, this is a huge confidence boost. Hazard was superb, and no surprise that it coincides with having a striker in the side. 

39 minutes ago, sonic90 said:

What the hell happened to Pedro, I've only started watching from 50 minutes on but he's been pretty bad.. again...

Really???  Pretty bad?????  What match were you watching????

27 minutes ago, shedpensioner said:

Grounds half empty now! Disgraceful 

That's just exaggeration - Half-empty, FFS Bollocks

26 minutes ago, sonic90 said:

I just noticed, the chants weren't very loud either. Absolutely disgraceful lack of support

Says teh man sitting at home watching on a free stream and moaning

9 minutes ago, TheBluesBrother said:

Conte has only a win percentage of 20% in the last 10 games before tonight.

So?  Same as Magic Guardiola over their period in charge.  Don't be so f**king negative

5 minutes ago, Brutos said:

3-4-3 still got exposed even though we won but for some wayward finishing could not find been Watford and Bournemouth again, Barcelona will roll us over easily and I hope they do, because we can't play champions league and league together forget the champs focus on getting second and I really hope the board try get two to three match winner's to add to Hazard/willian and then we go again next season. Write this CL run off no Shame in that

Chelsea "fan" hopes the team loses!  Well, there's a first.  (It's not a first, this place has had a lot of w**kers in the past!)

Edited by yorkleyblue

Just now, TomCFC85 said:

Let's all just take a moment to appreciate Zappacosta too.

He gets overlooked but can play various positions and has looked solid. He likes to get forward too, and can beat his man. He doesn't often get beat either due to his pace. But hey, he didn't cost 60m so he's sh*t. 

When Christensen went off against Bournemouth it was 0-0, we all know what happened during the rest of that game and against Watford.

It's not a coincidence as far as I'm concerned.

Special props to Hazard and Dave.

The ref gave them then most amount of soft free kicks.

And as for Sky, the commentary team made out we were the luckiest team to ever play this sport.

Worse than them 2 clowns, is the fact that "red card" challenge on Zappacosta in the first half hasn't even been mentioned at all by Sky.

Just now, EdinburghBlue said:

Pardew quite magnanimous with his comments, brushed the question about the penalty off instead of trying to claim it was some sort of travesty which most lower league sides would.

Probably because he knows they could have had a man sent off. Swings and roundabouts really.