Man Utd Vs Chelsea (PL) Sun Feb 25th 2018 14:05 UK

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Will depend on which Chelsea turns up. Seems like a bit of an anti-climax after the Barca game. I'm not that confident I'm afraid. Liverpool winning yesterday means we need all 3 points. Whether we get them is anyones guess. Let's hope we put up a fight like against Barca. COME ON YOU BLUES !!!
Think the lads will be up for it especially as its against the not so special one

Just now, denzelhyatt4 said:
Just now, enigma said:
I am sure they will use the pace they have up top to go at us. I would hope cahill doesn't play in this one. 

I think cahill has had his time its time for him to make way, think we need to get kaubouli in summer to strengthen back line up, and hazard will destroy utd if given free role in behind morata

Gotta make top four first mate. We can only target the top tier players if we have CL football. 

55 minutes ago, enigma said:

I think we can predict utd's line up

De gea

Valencia

Bailly

Smalling

Young

Mctominay

Matic

Pogba

Martial

Lukaku

Sanchez

Thats too attacking for Jose . I see them in a 532

De Gea

Valencia  Lindeloff  Smalling  Bailey   Young

Mctominay  Matic  Pogba

Lukaku    Sanchez  

8 minutes ago, enigma said:

i know jose gets criticised for defensive football, but he also knows when to play more offensive. i don't think he'll play conservative today. utd will want to win.

He knows they have to go for a win, as do we given Liverpools result yesterday and an expected 3 points for the Spuds today also.  It's going to probably end in stalemate but one flash of brilliance or stupid error just might win it.  We need at least a point from this game, we put the pressure on ourselves with sloppy performances against Watford and Bournemouth.

7 minutes ago, CFCCAN said:

He knows they have to go for a win, as do we given Liverpools result yesterday and an expected 3 points for the Spuds today also.  It's going to probably end in stalemate but one flash of brilliance or stupid error just might win it.  We need at least a point from this game, we put the pressure on ourselves with sloppy performances against Watford and Bournemouth.

Absolutely. But don't discard those CP cnuts. They tend to show up at home for the big occasions !

We haven't beaten United at old Trafford since Carlo won the league. Mostly draws since then. We are due a win, at what has been a good ground for us in the premier league years in general. 

It's hard to think of a mourinho team vs a conte team, not ending in a draw, as both managers are conservative in their approach. 

I don't think United need the 3 points as much as ourselves, a draw would be okay for them, especially with our run of fixtures coming up. 

Hopefully we turn up today, and pick up a massive 3 points. 

After watching Chelsea perform like they did against Barcelona, I don't think it's in Manchester United's best interest to go toe to toe with Chelsea. Jose is going for the classic 1-0 win. Chelsea will dominate possession, but need to turn it into to chances created. I can there been a lot of annoyed United fans today. Give it 'em, Chelsea.